Redcrab's server

User avatar
chingis
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 29, 2012 17:23

by chingis » Post

I want the privileges, username is the same.

User avatar
RandomBot
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 03:46
Location: Behind you, go ahead, look....

by RandomBot » Post

MisterBananas wrote:
RandomBot wrote:ive got a weird feeling that my roof may be gone in the morning...
It's just desert stone...
i meant the plankstone.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

User avatar
Topywo
Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Post

Hello Redcrab,

Will you grant me the interaction right? My username is/will be Topywo.

Thanks

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

chingis wrote:I want the privileges, username is the same.
Granted

Happy building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Topywo wrote:Hello Redcrab,

Will you grant me the interaction right? My username is/will be Topywo.

Thanks

Granted

Happy building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
terminator
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 23:51

by terminator » Post

may i have building rights? my in-game name is termanator. thank you for your time :D

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

terminator wrote:may i have building rights? my in-game name is termanator. thank you for your time :D
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
Alo2
Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Thu May 31, 2012 18:38
Location: England

by Alo2 » Post

can i build plz my game name is Alo2
Last edited by Alo2 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:58, edited 1 time in total.
The golden one

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Alo2 wrote:can i build plz my game name is Alo2
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
OldSerpent
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24

by OldSerpent » Post

I would like to build on your server if i can. IGN: OldSerpent

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

OldSerpent wrote:I would like to build on your server if i can. IGN: OldSerpent
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
OldSerpent
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24

by OldSerpent » Post

redcrab wrote:
OldSerpent wrote:I would like to build on your server if i can. IGN: OldSerpent
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
Think its set:)

User avatar
Linxx
Member
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 00:37

by Linxx » Post

i would like to build in this server :D

User avatar
Iont
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 15:12

by Iont » Post

I would like to build on your server, please. in game name Ionut

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Linxx wrote:i would like to build in this server :D
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

OldSerpent wrote:
redcrab wrote:
OldSerpent wrote:I would like to build on your server if i can. IGN: OldSerpent
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
Think its set:)
granted.

happy Building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Iont wrote:I would like to build on your server, please. in game name Ionut
granted.

happy Building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
Linxx
Member
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 00:37

by Linxx » Post

done can i have privs now?
redcrab wrote:
Linxx wrote:i would like to build in this server :D
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

Linxx wrote:done can i have privs now?
redcrab wrote:
Linxx wrote:i would like to build in this server :D
Please set a password first then re-ask for privilege

Thank you for your understanding
Granted

Happy building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

Can I have building privs, please?
My nick: cactuzPL
Thank you in advance.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:46, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

User avatar
SegFault22
Member
Posts: 870
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 03:17
Location: NaN

by SegFault22 » Post

Nice Server! I like how it actually WORKS, unlike all of the others.
P.S. may I have interact/build privs? I really want to build some stuff and develop my own city and castle and kingdom and all, and make your server more popular-er!
thanks,
--SEGFAULT22 (aka MAX)
~~~
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

SegFault22 wrote:Nice Server! I like how it actually WORKS, unlike all of the others.
P.S. may I have interact/build privs? I really want to build some stuff and develop my own city and castle and kingdom and all, and make your server more popular-er!
thanks,
--SEGFAULT22 (aka MAX)
~~~
You're not yet known on this server,
Please log in first, set a password the re-ask for privilege
Do not forget to write down your player name inside the request.

Thanks for your understanding
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
redcrab
Member
Posts: 831
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 13:45
Location: France
Contact:

by redcrab » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:Can I have building privs, please?
My nick: cactuzPL
Thank you in advance.
Granted.

Happy building !
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

User avatar
OldSerpent
New member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:24

by OldSerpent » Post

hi i have a little problem, i cant use my chests(can't put items in, they pop right back in my inventory) and i cant modify signs can't write on them, i don't know if its my client or the server. Guess its me. i'm using 603 the latest dev version.

User avatar
Topywo
Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Post

It's because you use the latest version 603. Chests and furnaces (and api) have changed. Try to use/find a previous version.

Good luck!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests