by Andrey01 » Post

ABJ wrote:Because lol?
yes

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: Xanadu Server

by Andrey01 » Post

Tell me what is mod that adds tasty food (ice creams, cakes, pizzas, cupcakes and other meals), please

firefox
In-game: Red_Fox

by firefox » Post

Andrey01 wrote:Tell me what is mod that adds tasty food (ice creams, cakes, pizzas, cupcakes and other meals), please
if i remember correctly, those are from the xanadu mod which is unique for this server :P

but TenPlus1 has released cakes as their own mod and i think the fast food items originally came from the morefood mod =(^.^)=
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

TenPlus1
In-game: TenPlus1

by TenPlus1 » Post

Most of the food items are custom to Xanadu and permissions granted to use the textures :)

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Wait, who told Andrey that it was because lol?

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

ABJ wrote:Wait, who told Andrey that it was because lol?
Nobody didn`t tell

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Which means that somebody did tell. Just noting here because an awful lot of people do not correctly understand that.

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

many double evil bonnys victims tonight...
also, do you think you can guess which one of these is the real bonny and win a free mese wing ?
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today

firefox

by firefox » Post

Bonny wrote:also, do you think you can guess which one of these is the real bonny and win a free mese wing ?
the ninja kittens say it's the one at the 4th one (at the bottom) =(^.^)=
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

bonny should kill the unicorn terrorists.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Bonny wrote:many double evil bonnys victims tonight...
also, do you think you can guess which one of these is the real bonny and win a free mese wing ?
Are these some mobs?

firefox

by firefox » Post

Andrey01 wrote: Are these some mobs?
well...
bonny wished for a twin, to share cupcakes with someone who loves them just as much as she does.
so, one sunny day, the Goblin King and his council conducted a forbidden alchemic experiment: human transmutation.
they attempted to create a second bonny, using sugar, spice and cupcakes.
but something went wrong and the second bonny turned out to be an evil monster.
since they couldn't destroy her, they sealed her inside a red box with a question mark.
unfortunately that box later got mixed up with the lucky blocks, which look exactly the same.
since they couldn't find it, they decided to ignore it and pretend that this all had never happened.
ever since that day, evil bonny is waiting somewhere in the lucky blocks, waiting for an unfortunate player to open the box...
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

firefox wrote:
Andrey01 wrote: Are these some mobs?
well...
bonny wished for a twin, to share cupcakes with someone who loves them just as much as she does.
so, one sunny day, the Goblin King and his council conducted a forbidden alchemic experiment: human transmutation.
they attempted to create a second bonny, using sugar, spice and cupcakes.
but something went wrong and the second bonny turned out to be an evil monster.
since they couldn't destroy her, they sealed her inside a red box with a question mark.
unfortunately that box later got mixed up with the lucky blocks, which look exactly the same.
since they couldn't find it, they decided to ignore it and pretend that this all had never happened.
ever since that day, evil bonny is waiting somewhere in the lucky blocks, waiting for an unfortunate player to open the box...
Hmm...And really was it in the server?Actually there aren`t nobody goblins and nothing there aren`t miracles i didn`t see, only if it is something mod.How was conducted alchemic experiment?Is there WitchCraft mod or anything else?

firefox

by firefox » Post

Andrey01 wrote: Hmm...And really was it in the server?Actually there aren`t nobody goblins and nothing there aren`t miracles i didn`t see, only if it is something mod.How was conducted alchemic experiment?Is there WitchCraft mod or anything else?
the Goblin King is a person, not a mob :P
his name is 11 and he poops golden apples.
and the alchemic transmutaion was conducted with the Alchemic Chaos Distill that i build in my...
uh... i was not involved in this, because it never happened =(>.<)=
*runs away*
✨🏳️‍🌈♣️✨

Zlo
In-game: Zlo

by Zlo » Post

firefox wrote: they attempted to create a second bonny, using sugar, spice and cupcakes.
well there is error, recipe is sugar, spice and everything nice (that include cupkakes )

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

TenPlus1 wrote:Most of the food items are custom to Xanadu and permissions granted to use the textures :)
But what is mod do you use in your server?

Phoen

by Phoen » Post

Miguu wrote:By the way, Phoen, a house with many chests with things inside and a kind of vertical farm that was in that path, is yours ?, I have protected it and I have taken some things, if it belongs to you, just tell me and I take away my protections and I compensate What I took
Vertical Farm? Which coordinates? I have my house and islands near to the road, but not adjoint and all them are protected. Neigbours near to road that I know are:

- Arkano (1200 west, aprox.): without significant activity last months.
- Ultra64 (2200 west, aprox.): banned months ago, he have another account and he can't touch his ancient house
- The Unknowed Neighbour (3600 west aprox.): I suspect he had built the Intercontinental road from 3200 to 4000 west, but I don't have idea who is. The house is tall and is very near to road

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

If this server has unique and beautiful trees and any vegetation, but why doesn`t server have Sea, Plantlife, MoreTrees mods?
And there are a little blocks for building (not ArtDeco, Roads, Blox, Bobblocks, Moreblocks, even HomeDecor isn`t entire).
Also there are very a little food (not Food, Sweet food, Diet, Sweet/Drink machines and Food blocks (by Pithy).
Why do you (FireFox) say here are many mods and luxuries?

IceAgeComing

by IceAgeComing » Post

Andrey01 wrote:If this server has unique and beautiful trees and any vegetation, but why doesn`t server have Sea, Plantlife, MoreTrees mods?
And there are a little blocks for building (not ArtDeco, Roads, Blox, Bobblocks, Moreblocks, even HomeDecor isn`t entire).
Also there are very a little food (not Food, Sweet food, Diet, Sweet/Drink machines and Food blocks (by Pithy).
Why do you (FireFox) say here are many mods and luxuries?
Just because server hasn't added every single possible mod available, doesnt meant there is not lots of variety.

In my opinion theres plenty of blocks for building, many foods and plants. I am happy.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

For me It seems a little one, because i have very many mods (100 mods) in my servers

MerleManga
In-game: MerleManga or WarriorDuck

by MerleManga » Post

Andrey01:
About the blocks:
Xanadu is having many beautiful buildings all around the server, built with the blocks that are available. ^^
Look around the paths at spawn for example.
So, it's possible to build nice and beautiful stuff, so I see no problem about the selection of the blocks Xanadu has. :)
Get the f*** outta my room, I'm playing Minetest.

mnh48
GitHub: mnh48
IRC: MNH48
In-game: mnh48

by mnh48 » Post

Andrey01 wrote:For me It seems a little one, because i have very many mods (100 mods) in my servers
Probably it seems little because this server installed ethereal? because ethereal mod has many blocks, foods, plantlife, sealife, lucky blocks all in one mod.

mystik
GitHub: jasonjayr
In-game: mystik

by mystik » Post

Andrey01 wrote:For me It seems a little one, because i have very many mods (100 mods) in my servers
The other thing to keep in mind; is that the limited + carefully curated and maintained mod list on Xanadu allows it to have minimal lag, even with 40 people on (it's current max players)

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

muhdnurhidayat wrote:
Probably it seems little because this server installed ethereal? because ethereal mod has many blocks, foods, plantlife, sealife, lucky blocks all in one mod.
But i saw in inventory little blocks, items and food.I mean mod Plantlife
And mod Sea
What do need to do with lucky blocks?

Bonny

by Bonny » Post

Andrey01 wrote:But i saw in inventory little blocks, items and food.I mean mod Plantlife
And mod Sea
What do need to do with lucky blocks?
I don't think it's a nice thing to go around servers telling the admins what they should do and what to add/not to add and how many mods they should have to the server, ten is the one who decides what to add and what not to and i personally think he and titan run the server awesomly, and it has a great variety of mods. If you dont like it then you dont have to play there, theres plenty of other servers that have other mods in which you can play on, i dont think you would be very happy if some random person came up to your server to tell you how many mods you should install or have on it, so dont do it to others.
When life gives you lemons, just bake some lemon cupcakes
Dream as if you"ll live forever, eat cupcakes as if you would die today