[RANT]Why do people not read my messages properly???!

ABJ
GitHub: ABJ-MV
In-game: ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

[RANT]Why do people not read my messages properly???!

by ABJ » Post

I've been accused of threatening to DDoS, when I was just clearly expressing displeasure, I've been accused of making assumptions about a certain everyone, when I was doing the exact opposite, and today I've discovered that my rant about the racist videos and comments flooding Youtube on April 20th, 2017, were interpreted as a celebration of Adolf Hitler''s birthday! For two years I've endured this crap, two years! If this is what the Minetest community is like, then I'm leaving!

kaeza
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

Re: [RANT]Why do people not read my messages properly???!

by kaeza » Post

I can't say anything about your other points, but regarding the birthday topic, it does not belong here. It used bad language, lots of it; it started to attract low quality posts; it touches a sensitive topic not suitable for the audience here. So it was trashed. Take that kind of stuff elsewhere.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal

ABJ
Location: In Earth orbit, with a perigee of 1048 km and an apogee of 1337 km and an inclination of 69 degrees.

by ABJ » Post

Okay. However, I do not feel that justifies saying that I celebrated Hitler's birthday.

Also, "bad" language seems rather common. Do you or are you able to do anything about it?

Also, sensitive topics are there all the time. I feel even you have not read my post properly. There are religious discussions here all the time. Does that belong here? Also, what is wrong with ranting about racism?

paramat
Developer
GitHub: paramat
IRC: paramat

by paramat » Post

You may have been misunderstood in certain cases, but you do post a huge amount of rubbish and this will tend to come back to you as disrespect, or attract other peoples' rubbish posts.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

True.

But I did make it goddamned obvious what I meant. I admit that I do post rubbish at times, however, that was intended not as a stupid shitpost, but, as I've already said earlier, a rant about racists on Youtube.

Linuxdirk
In-game: Linuxdirk

by Linuxdirk » Post

What I noticed from using the Internet since there wasn't even the WWW invented: Don't post something for the sake of posting something. It will always attract (or will be seen as) rubbish.

ISHTAR

by ISHTAR » Post

In life, there are two kinds of idiots. The leader and the lead, or in simpler terms, the shepherd and his sheeps.
Whatever.

ABJ

by ABJ » Post

Both of you, please clarify what relevance your (true) points have to the subject at hand.