[Server] HOMETOWN

Cpt_mcg
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: [Server] HOMETOWN

by Cpt_mcg » Post

ExeterDad wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Woah....someone decided to swear on 2 signs at Kawaii_Princess's house.
Kawaii_Princess wrote both of those signs herself. Trolling
Spoiler

Code: Select all

20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:08:54: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "Kawaii_Princess is a BITCH" to sign at (-1038,53,286)
20170522-debug.txt:2017-05-22 09:55:04: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "Kawaii_Princess is a BITCH - JULIA14" to sign at (-1038,53,286)

20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:10:54: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "HAHA i destroyed your room thats what you get for loving on whs Btw your a Bitch LOL i like him SO BACK OFF HE IS MINE - JULIE14" to sign at (-1045,43,300)
20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:11:06: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "i destroyed your room thats what you get for loving on whs Btw your a Bitch LOL i like him SO BACK OFF HE IS MINE - JULIE14" to sign at (-1045,43,300)
Banned for 1 day for harassment.
Wow xD That was a waste, sorry.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

umm,

Half the server ganged up on me in pvp even when I asked them to stop, and they threatened to ban me because they assumed I was trying to take over the server because I killed MTB on telesight's skywars.

They threatened to ban me and they broke the no bullying no harassment rule themselves.

The makeshift weebly image hosting site I made that has screenshots:
ferrumphotos.weebly.com

It is not the pvp part that is upsetting, I love a good duel every now and then, and my house is fort knox (I was attacked before), it was the ban threats after my freind was just banned for insults because he called darian a traitor (when darian was pvping him, after he betrayed my team, I am guessing bias) because darian betrayed my team and attacked me claiming that I was killing innocent players (they call self defense evil murder), hope I do not get banned because the server ganged up on me :(
Last edited by Diamond knight on Tue May 23, 2017 01:04, edited 1 time in total.

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Diamond knight wrote:umm,

Half the server ganged up on me in pvp even when I asked them to stop, and they threatened to ban me because they assumed I was trying to take over the server because I killed MTB on telesight's skywars.

They threatened to ban me and they broke the no bullying no harassment rule themselves.

ferrumphotos.weebly.com
I was just watching by the way. Pretty funny to have my sword in my hand....... I made them stop though :3 Sorry...

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
ExeterDad wrote:
Cpt_mcg wrote:Woah....someone decided to swear on 2 signs at Kawaii_Princess's house.
Kawaii_Princess wrote both of those signs herself. Trolling
Spoiler

20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:08:54: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "Kawaii_Princess is a BITCH" to sign at (-1038,53,286)
20170522-debug.txt:2017-05-22 09:55:04: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "Kawaii_Princess is a BITCH - JULIA14" to sign at (-1038,53,286)

20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:10:54: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "HAHA i destroyed your room thats what you get for loving on whs Btw your a Bitch LOL i like him SO BACK OFF HE IS MINE - JULIE14" to sign at (-1045,43,300)
20170521-debug.txt:2017-05-21 18:11:06: ACTION[Server]: Kawaii_Princess wrote "i destroyed your room thats what you get for loving on whs Btw your a Bitch LOL i like him SO BACK OFF HE IS MINE - JULIE14" to sign at (-1045,43,300)
Banned for 1 day for harassment.
Wow xD That was a waste, sorry.
She was trolling herself, just like when Hitler trolled himself xD

Kibbie
IRC: Kibbie
In-game: Kibbie IOKA

by Kibbie » Post

Good freaking gawd, y'all. No one is allowed to fight during the month of May. New rule. May is already sucktastic enough, no need to make it worse. Knock it off or you're going to get the Kibbie-conflict-resolution-treatment, which is holding hands for 10 minutes.

XtremeHacker
GitHub: MisterXtreme
IRC: MrXtreme
In-game: MrXtreme

by XtremeHacker » Post

And singing "Ring around the rosy", while wearing a skin that is completely blue on one side, and pink on the other...
If you say that

function.name_of_thing_to_do
is impossible, then you didn't try hard enough. :P

Mods I work on: MicroExpansion

ForgiveAndromedalol
GitHub: ForgiveAndromedalol
IRC: Andromeda
In-game: Yam

by ForgiveAndromedalol » Post

n_n Kawaii Trullin'
Last edited by ForgiveAndromedalol on Tue May 23, 2017 02:01, edited 1 time in total.
My MODS: Water Colors - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=18241
BTW BLOCKS - viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17654

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

XtremeHacker wrote:And singing "Ring around the rosy", while wearing a skin that is completely blue on one side, and pink on the other...
Exactly.

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Kibbie wrote:
XtremeHacker wrote:And singing "Ring around the rosy", while wearing a skin that is completely blue on one side, and pink on the other...
Exactly.
How to hold hands 6o_O
:P
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ExeterDad here are the cords to a chest in case I'm not on when you join: -99 190 -409 I'm thinking of placing the blocks ALL the way around the city to make it more exciting. I will have a place for tping out just in case a player gets tired...
Is this ok with you?
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

SkylightsFall
In-game: Sky_Fall_II

by SkylightsFall » Post

Diamondknight messaged me about his friend being banned. I told him if banned for vulgarity it was one thing. Dunno who banned him, the guys name, or what happened, but if the one who did could explain Id love to know. Diamondknight, darianbrown and I had a long talk about faction and recruiting for wars a few days ago and I thought Id nipped it in the bud.

I made sure to state that what happens outside of hometown isnt hometown buisness, but what does, is.

So Im a bit removed from the situation, so I know not what to do or what is going on.

Night all. Its midnight.
If I can see it I will craft it...
If I can dream it I will build it...
If I find a home, I will put alot of effort into staying there...
AKA: Sky_Fall_II, SkylightsFall, MotherSkyFall, etc etc....

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

SkylightsFall wrote:Diamondknight messaged me about his friend being banned. I told him if banned for vulgarity it was one thing. Dunno who banned him, the guys name, or what happened, but if the one who did could explain Id love to know. Diamondknight, darianbrown and I had a long talk about faction and recruiting for wars a few days ago and I thought Id nipped it in the bud.

I made sure to state that what happens outside of hometown isnt hometown buisness, but what does, is.

So Im a bit removed from the situation, so I know not what to do or what is going on.

Night all. Its midnight.
Reason = baby?

BlueFireIceUn
In-game: BlueFireUn

by BlueFireIceUn » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
SkylightsFall wrote:Diamondknight messaged me about his friend being banned. I told him if banned for vulgarity it was one thing. Dunno who banned him, the guys name, or what happened, but if the one who did could explain Id love to know. Diamondknight, darianbrown and I had a long talk about faction and recruiting for wars a few days ago and I thought Id nipped it in the bud.

Night all. Its midnight.
Reason = baby?
The reasons, I thik is 'bullying' and 'agressive complain'
Blue who loves you all but mostly someone :)

Cpt_mcg

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BlueFireIceUn wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:

Night all. Its midnight.
Reason = baby?
The reasons, I thik is 'bullying' and 'agressive complain'
Bullying and harassment.

XtremeHacker

by XtremeHacker » Post

Hey Exeter, or some other admin.
I have my main account, which is "XtremeHacker" (without the quotes of course).
I accidently logged in with the nick "XtremeHacker_" instead (note the underscore), and now the server thinks that my real account "XtremeHacker", is an alt, since the name is too similar to "XtremeHacker_".
Help, I must have my HOMETOWN! :3
If you say that

Kibbie

by Kibbie » Post

Night all. Its midnight.
Who was the friend? ExeterDad banned a player named Titan yesterday. Vulgarity is one thing, telling a server full of kids he's going to slit their throats and rape their mommies is another.

ynomrah
IRC: Ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Kibbie wrote:
ExeterDad wrote:I'm talking about regular teleporting. I'm assuming Sky is as well?
You and Sky are talking about the teleporting mods and admins can do, right? Ynomrah may be referencing the /tpr kind of teleporting players can do.

Or maybe I'm wrong and should just keep my nose out of it. :D
Yeah I'm talking about /tpr

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Ima make a log book for any players that break the rules, that way I can compare notes...
(Julie rings a bell, idk which one though...)
Good idea

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Diamond knight wrote:umm,

ferrumphotos.weebly.com
I was just watching by the way. Pretty funny to have my sword in my hand....... I made them stop though :3 Sorry...
Yeah I was a witness...

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Kibbie wrote:Good freaking gawd, y'all. No one is allowed to fight during the month of May. New rule. May is already sucktastic enough, no need to make it worse. Knock it off or you're going to get the Kibbie-conflict-resolution-treatment, which is holding hands for 10 minutes.
That's what you do to your kids! :D

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

ynomrah wrote:Yeah I'm talking about /tpr
In that case /tpr (and friends) are not affected by the bug Sky mentioned. /tpr uses a location of the other person. It's a real location. /teleport is problematic as a invalid location can be typed, one that is beyond the edges of the map. That's when we (all Minetest multiplayer actually) runs into the risk of crashing.

ynomrah

by ynomrah » Post

Kibbie wrote:

Night all. Its midnight.
Who was the friend? ExeterDad banned a player named Titan yesterday. Vulgarity is one thing, telling a server full of kids he's going to slit their throats and rape their mommies is another.
Lol yeah I feel like I'm always making the last words after reading all these lol. I have almost nothing to do with these conversations I just pop in lol

XtremeHacker

by XtremeHacker » Post

XtremeHacker wrote:Hey Exeter, or some other admin.
I have my main account, which is "XtremeHacker" (without the quotes of course).
I accidently logged in with the nick "XtremeHacker_" instead (note the underscore), and now the server thinks that my real account "XtremeHacker", is an alt, since the name is too similar to "XtremeHacker_".
Help, I must have my HOMETOWN! :3
Hey ExeterDad, just wondering if you saw this?
I do have the passwords for both accounts, so I can prove they belong to me, it seems that the alt-detector locked me out is all.
EDIT: Also, here's a new skin for my "XtremeHacker" account (nick doesn't have quotes of course). http://i.imgur.com/WNFoUR2.png
If you say that

ExeterDad
In-game: ExeterDad

by ExeterDad » Post

XtremeHacker wrote:Hey ExeterDad, just wondering if you saw this?
I do have the passwords for both accounts, so I can prove they belong to me, it seems that the alt-detector locked me out is all.
Okay... Deleted XtremeHacker_
Not a trivial thing to get a player out of auth.txt without restarting the server. Your original name should be fine now. I hope.
New skin? Didn't notice in time. I'll try to have it processed and uploaded before restart tonight. You'll know when it's available by going to your skins tab.

You're killing me lol

Lone_Wolf

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Do you think it's possible to make players able to use 2 custom skins at a time?