GoldenHart's server!

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg: IRC instead maybe? (:
I could ask for IRC! I was thinking about IRC for a while lol
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Mcg: IRC instead maybe? (:
I could ask for IRC! I was thinking about IRC for a while lol
That would be GREAT! :D xD

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Post

Just use IRC. You don't need to ask :P

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:Just use IRC. You don't need to ask :P
....lel
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY
Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!

LaserJet
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
In-game: LaserJet
Location: United States, Texas

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Post

how do you use rollback? I saw someone say rollback on some page in this topic and I don't know how to use rollback
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY
Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!
Yeah lel Didn't know that?
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Post

LaserJet wrote:how do you use rollback? I saw someone say rollback on some page in this topic and I don't know how to use rollback
Uhhhh....Well...Figure that out :P I don't know how to explain, seeming how I haven't used it in quite some time lel
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

rollback is simple but dangerous..here's how its used first find out when something happened that a player did this is done by /rollback_check then punch a nude to get the exact second then do /rollback <player name> <amount of seconds> NOTE: you rollback everything the player did from that input to present second also BEWARE rollback is very dangerous i recommend a professional to teach you how to do it , if you want head over to my server i can show you a few tips and tricks on minetest , thanks for reading ??
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:guys ik the minetesthosting guy he will add IRC thing just give us a while to figure how to connect the world to a server then to another computer then to another server ITS NOT EASY
Wait, you're working on it with him? Coolz!
Yeah lel Didn't know that?
u didnt know haha lol
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

LaserJet
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
In-game: LaserJet
Location: United States, Texas

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:rollback is simple but dangerous..here's how its used first find out when something happened that a player did this is done by /rollback_check then punch a nude to get the exact second then do /rollback <player name> <amount of seconds> NOTE: you rollback everything the player did from that input to present second also BEWARE rollback is very dangerous i recommend a professional to teach you how to do it , if you want head over to my server i can show you a few tips and tricks on minetest , thanks for reading ??
oh I was messing around with that like a month ago and made a part of my spawn disappear. the for telling me I will test it
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

Lol don't play with it
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it
It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it
It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!

i'd say it's even more dangerous.
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

LaserJet
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
In-game: LaserJet
Location: United States, Texas

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it
It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!

i'd say it's even more dangerous.
wow that was awsome I am going to PLAY with it for a while (and I use minetesthosting to I can't restore my world) but good thing I tested only 120 sec. back or I would be rebuilding roads
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

u can set a world to default by going to an area and typing /deleteblocks here this will reset to default of a radius of 20 block
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

LaserJet
Member
Posts: 95
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2016 00:28
In-game: LaserJet
Location: United States, Texas

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by LaserJet » Post

angelo1123_ wrote:u can set a world to default by going to an area and typing /deleteblocks here this will reset to default of a radius of 20 block
sounds cool time to mess with it
<843jdc> Done. Bye Baggins.
<LaserJet> THANK YOU AiTechEye FOR YOUR HELP ON GETTING MINETEST ON A PC!!!

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat
Location: BC, Canada

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Post

BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it
It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!
It's not dangerous whatsoever.....XD
Now, let's get back to where we talk about the server...
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.

angelo1123_
Member
Posts: 545
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_
Location: cork city,IRELAND
Contact:

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Post

Cpt_mcg wrote:
BBmine wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Lol don't play with it
It's as dangerous as a loaded gun around little kids!
It's not dangerous whatsoever.....XD
Now, let's get back to where we talk about the server...

I think it is dangerous
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD

BBmine
Member
Posts: 3475
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
Location: USA

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD
Oh ok. I thought you meant teleport ingame :P

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Post

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Baggins look at my signature for the tp xD
Oh ok. I thought you meant teleport ingame :P
-_- xD

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Post

mcg did you just restart the server?

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
Posts: 2341
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf or LoneWolfHT
In-game: Lone_Wolf
Location: Not there, THERE!

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Does BBmine have his own plan? If so what is the level?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests