Minetest 0.4.16 release teasing

Wuzzy
GitHub: Wuzzy2
IRC: Wuzzy
In-game: Wuzzy

Re: Minetest 0.4.16 release teasing

by Wuzzy » Post

@Sergey: No, you can't even make stairs and slabs out of tin. xD
You can make bronze ingots, and tin blocks. That's it!

Diamond knight
GitHub: Diamondknight
In-game: Ferrumprinceps

by Diamond knight » Post

More uses for tin need to maybe be added, as of gold it makes a good high value item/currency for mods

kaadmy
GitHub: kaadmy
IRC: KaadmY
In-game: KaadmY kaadmy NeD

by kaadmy » Post

Sergey wrote:
Diamond knight wrote:Tin is finnaly in default... Finnaly away with that weird making bronze from steel ummmm poop?
Are you finnish guy from Finland?
Finnaly someone noticed the finnish guy that managed to get to the finnish line!
Never paint white stripes on roads near Zebra crossings.

Pixture

LordStephen77

by LordStephen77 » Post

Diamond knight wrote:More uses for tin need to maybe be added, as of gold it makes a good high value item/currency for mods
Mineral use in Minetest Game and major mods:

Coal Ore = very useful!

Mese Ore = 90% for crafting objects. Without Mese you are sold out in Minetest ^______^

Diamond Ore = very useful, but according to me little use in favor of the Mese :D

Iron Ore = very useful!

Copper Ore = very useful, but according to me little use in favor of the Mese :D

Gold Ore = do you need something? ^______^

Tin Ore = It is currently useless, it will be exploited more by updating future mods.

Swords in Minetest Game do not serve anything. I would also add the Mithrill Ore, and best use all minerals for crafting objects. Mese is too inflatable Do not you agree with me friends?

I love you so much, to all of you who read me :3

BlueTangs Rock

by BlueTangs Rock » Post

I still think that lapis,emerald,and quartz ore should be added. They're all real life minerals,so MineCraft can't copyright it or something,since they technically didn't invent it. Now if Redstone,or Nether Quartz were added,then that would be a different story there,since they did invent that.
Look at that, a signiture box! To bad I have nothing to put in i-... Wait...

texmex
GitHub: tacotexmex
In-game: tacotexmex

by texmex » Post

BlueTangs Rock wrote:I still think that lapis,emerald,and quartz ore should be added. They're all real life minerals,so MineCraft can't copyright it or something,since they technically didn't invent it. Now if Redstone,or Nether Quartz were added,then that would be a different story there,since they did invent that.
It won't, they have no use.

Modern Hippie

by Modern Hippie » Post

BlueTangs Rock wrote:I still think that lapis,emerald,and quartz ore should be added. They're all real life minerals,so MineCraft can't copyright it or something,since they technically didn't invent it. Now if Redstone,or Nether Quartz were added,then that would be a different story there,since they did invent that.
In my opinion the have nothing lost in Minetest Game. If a server or a player needs them they can be added by mods, but at the moment I think the should not be added to MG ^^
No longer active with this account! Please PM me on my new account "Wolfshippie"!

LordStephen77

by LordStephen77 » Post

In my opinion the have nothing lost in Minetest Game. If a server or a player needs them they can be added by mods, but at the moment I think the should not be added to MG ^^
you are right. I started work on a new mod including new minerals. The player must include one mod to have Mithrill, Silver, Quartz and Ruby. This mod will be added to my new subgame (a minetest_game extension with selected mods that respects the traditional style of the project). I find it a great idea, I get to work, waiting for Minetest 0.4.16 stable, to do at least a week of brutal testing... :D

BlueTangs Rock

by BlueTangs Rock » Post

LordStephen77 wrote:
you are right. I started work on a new mod including new minerals. The player must include one mod to have Mithrill, Silver, Quartz and Ruby. This mod will be added to my new subgame (a minetest_game extension with selected mods that respects the traditional style of the project). I find it a great idea, I get to work, waiting for Minetest 0.4.16 stable, to do at least a week of brutal testing... :D
let me know when that mod comes out, I would like to check it out. :)
Look at that, a signiture box! To bad I have nothing to put in i-... Wait...

Modern Hippie

by Modern Hippie » Post

LordStephen77 wrote:
Wanna check it out too ^^
No longer active with this account! Please PM me on my new account "Wolfshippie"!