GoldenHart's server!

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 22:23

Lone_Wolf wrote:Does BBmine have his own plan? If so what is the level?

Yeah. Level junk.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 22:51

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Does BBmine have his own plan? If so what is the level?

Yeah. Level junk.

If it's medium maybe you and mcg could combine and get the large plan xD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Fri Jun 02, 2017 23:19

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Does BBmine have his own plan? If so what is the level?

Yeah. Level junk.

If it's medium maybe you and mcg could combine and get the large plan xD

I would give her $20 a month for the large plan, but I don't have the right whachamacallits for spending moolas on the internet. But no, I have the basic plan.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 02, 2017 23:39

BBmine wrote:I would give her $20 a month for the large plan, but I don't have the right whachamacallits for spending moolas on the internet. But no, I have the basic plan.

Oh ok
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Fri Jun 02, 2017 23:54

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:I would give her $20 a month for the large plan, but I don't have the right whachamacallits for spending moolas on the internet. But no, I have the basic plan.

Oh ok

Yeah that's right, it's all me xD
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 03:32

Cpt_mcg wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:I would give her $20 a month for the large plan, but I don't have the right whachamacallits for spending moolas on the internet. But no, I have the basic plan.

Oh ok

Yeah that's right, it's all me xD

lol
(/me doesn't know what he is laughing at. He is just going with the flow. *Paddles up waterfall*)
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Sun Jun 04, 2017 00:04

Oh ok[/quote]
Yeah that's right, it's all me xD[/quote]
lol
(/me doesn't know what he is laughing at. He is just going with the flow. *Paddles up waterfall*)[/quote]


r u guys tryna say yall gonna pay mcg money to her paypal to get the l[color=#808000][/color]large plan
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Sun Jun 04, 2017 03:03

angelo1123_ wrote:Oh ok

Yeah that's right, it's all me xD[/quote]
lol
(/me doesn't know what he is laughing at. He is just going with the flow. *Paddles up waterfall*)[/quote]


r u guys tryna say yall gonna pay mcg money to her paypal to get the l[color=#808000][/color]large plan[/quote]
I hope so XD
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Tue Jun 06, 2017 13:29

Damn u gonna make some money ;)
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 19:06

I crashed the server again because WE didn't put the stupid pos where it was supposed to go -_-
NEVER open the file: Luna-HD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Wed Jun 07, 2017 19:13

Is it possible to get a large MThosting plan with a server limit of 1?
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Wed Jun 07, 2017 21:33

Area_pos1 is at the bottom of the build and area_pos2 is at the top
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 08, 2017 02:34

angelo1123_ wrote:Area_pos1 is at the bottom of the build and area_pos2 is at the top

//1 and //2 then //save Luna-HD
I just have problems sometimes xD
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
Cpt_mcg
Member
 
Posts: 1251
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 05:30
Location: BC, Canada
GitHub: CptMcg
IRC: mcg
In-game: mcg Captain_FluffCat

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Cpt_mcg » Thu Jun 08, 2017 03:49

Lone_Wolf wrote:
angelo1123_ wrote:Area_pos1 is at the bottom of the build and area_pos2 is at the top

//1 and //2 then //save Luna-HD
I just have problems sometimes xD

Correct.
xD I'm a weird gamer, I cannot help it :P
BBmine needs help, help him :P
I need to be nicer than nice.
Je connais un peu de français.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:45

Lone_Wolf wrote:Is it possible to get a large MThosting plan with a server limit of 1?

Why would you want a server limit of 1?
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 08, 2017 16:30

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Is it possible to get a large MThosting plan with a server limit of 1?

Why would you want a server limit of 1?

I was thinking you could just pay 5$ a month then
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Thu Jun 08, 2017 18:07

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:Is it possible to get a large MThosting plan with a server limit of 1?

Why would you want a server limit of 1?

I was thinking you could just pay 5$ a month then

Nah
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Thu Jun 08, 2017 20:44

@The idea?
or
@thechance?
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 09, 2017 02:49

BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:@The idea?
or
@thechance?

@thechance.

kk
@yoursignature: It's spell't like the following: poison
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Fri Jun 09, 2017 02:56

Lone_Wolf wrote:
BBmine wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:@The idea?
or
@thechance?

@thechance.

kk
@yoursignature: It's spell't like the following: poison

I know... Some other dude told me dat too. :P
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 09, 2017 03:47

If yar ganna speal it rong ya might aswell say 'pison' like an owld timer *spits tobacco*
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

User avatar
Lone_Wolf
Member
 
Posts: 1798
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 05:50
Location: You wouldn't believe me
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: Lone_Wolf
In-game: Lone_Wolf or Somebody

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by Lone_Wolf » Fri Jun 09, 2017 17:02

Rita joined and asked me to say 'hi!' to BBmine for her: Hi!
I've noticed the number of mods I can contribute to has decreased. I'm sticking with Github. Even though I don't like MS
 

angelo1123_
Member
 
Posts: 537
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 22:22
Location: cork city,IRELAND
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by angelo1123_ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 17:25

Tell Rita I said hi,she knows me from Cash's world
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.
 

User avatar
BBmine
Member
 
Posts: 3398
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 22:51
Location: USA
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

Re: GoldenHart's server!

by BBmine » Fri Jun 09, 2017 17:50

Lone_Wolf wrote:Rita joined and asked me to say 'hi!' to BBmine for her: Hi!

Ok :D
 

PreviousNext

Return to Servers



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GreenDimond, Miss Micah and 2 guests