[Schematic] Modern House

ACDC
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 18:12

[Schematic] Modern House

by ACDC » Sun Jun 24, 2012 15:20

This is a schem of a modern house (mc inspired) hope you guys like it.

Image

How to use:
First of all you need 1 mod to use this schematic.
1) WorldEdit: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=572

How to load:
Once you install worldedit, its simple. You just have to enter command "//pos1" where you want to add it. And then use the command "//load file.we" (on my pc i have to use the .we extension, not sure if you have to aswell) and then just let it load.

More Screenshots
http://minus.com/lduM58HYujQcB
http://minus.com/lBUfMbOkzYMP4
Back:
http://minus.com/lkGd6m6EXMFZj

Download

Modern House: http://minus.com/lKoJqkgJmMN99

Note: Its just the casket there are no interior decorations, maybe some other time.
Last edited by ACDC on Sun Jun 24, 2012 15:22, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:55

You just love making doing Schematics, don't you.
 

ACDC
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 18:12

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 00:59

well i like doing them on my free time (all day) lol, also i find these harder to grief, you can just reload them when things are taken and it will be like new. btw kuba you are my man :) im not griefing you.
 

Walternash3
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 00:28
Location: Tennessee, United States
In-game: TheLastShadowChaos

by Walternash3 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:33

this is very good :3
~TheLastShadowChaos
 

Walternash3
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 00:28
Location: Tennessee, United States
In-game: TheLastShadowChaos

by Walternash3 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:35

where would you put the .we file?

EDIT: nvm, i found it on your pokemon pixel art forum
Last edited by Walternash3 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:38, edited 1 time in total.
~TheLastShadowChaos
 

ACDC
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 18:12

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:39

Walternash3 wrote:where would you put the .we file?

EDIT: nvm, i found it on your pokemon pixel art forum


lol i was gonna respond with the same text lol you beat me to it
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:42

I would help you with pixel art and stuff
But we would need a private server.
 

Walternash3
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 00:28
Location: Tennessee, United States
In-game: TheLastShadowChaos

by Walternash3 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:45

ACDC wrote:
Walternash3 wrote:where would you put the .we file?

EDIT: nvm, i found it on your pokemon pixel art forum


lol i was gonna respond with the same text lol you beat me to it


lol, i found it by looking at Infinity's posts but yeah, this may really help with the adventure map i am working on :3
~TheLastShadowChaos
 

ACDC
Member
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 18:12

by ACDC » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:51

LolManKuba wrote:I would help you with pixel art and stuff
But we would need a private server.


well where could we host this server at?


Walternash3 wrote:
lol, i found it by looking at Infinity's posts but yeah, this may really help with the adventure map i am working on :3


thanks for liking it.....hope to see that your map soon :)
 

Walternash3
Member
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 00:28
Location: Tennessee, United States
In-game: TheLastShadowChaos

by Walternash3 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 01:54

ACDC wrote:
LolManKuba wrote:I would help you with pixel art and stuff
But we would need a private server.


well where could we host this server at?


Walternash3 wrote:
lol, i found it by looking at Infinity's posts but yeah, this may really help with the adventure map i am working on :3


thanks for liking it.....hope to see that your map soon :)

as soon as the map is done, im going to post it in the maps forum :3
~TheLastShadowChaos
 

User avatar
kddekadenz
Member
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 17:21
Location: Germany
GitHub: tinyworlds

by kddekadenz » Mon Jun 25, 2012 16:05

Looks not very modern, more medieval.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Tue Jun 26, 2012 01:23

kddekadenz wrote:Looks not very modern, more medieval.


in what way is this medieval?
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 

User avatar
InfinityProject
Member
 
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:52
Location: World of Infinity, US

by InfinityProject » Tue Jun 26, 2012 04:44

It's reminds me of the rennisance and how did you get unbanned?
 

User avatar
kddekadenz
Member
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 17:21
Location: Germany
GitHub: tinyworlds

by kddekadenz » Tue Jun 26, 2012 05:57

LandMine wrote:
kddekadenz wrote:Looks not very modern, more medieval.


in what way is this medieval?


Looks like a half-timbered house :P
 

User avatar
LolManKuba
Member
 
Posts: 939
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 22:36
Location: Ontario, Canada

by LolManKuba » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43

InfinityProject wrote:It's reminds me of the rennisance and how did you get unbanned?

He had a 2 day ban. It felt more like 3 day ban.
 

User avatar
LandMine
Member
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 16:44
Location: Mexico City

by LandMine » Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:21

What he said ^^^^^
List Of My Creative Servers - http://planetminetest.com
The Walls - PvP Map - http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=2906
 


Return to Maps



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests