Minetest goes Hyperloop!
Hyperloop is passenger transportation system for travelling through evacuated tubes my means of passenger pods.
The tubes system with all stations and pods have to be build by the players.
- Hyperloop allows travelling from point point in seconds (900 km/h) :-)
- Hyperloop tubes can be build in teamwork together with other players
- It can be used even on small servers (Raspberry PI) without lagging
- No configuration or programming of the tube network is necessary (only the station names have to be entered)
- Hyperloop Stations Block to automatically build the pod/car
- Hyperloop Booking Machine for the station to select the destination
- Hyperloop Tube to connect two stations
- Hyperloop Junction Block to connect up to 6 tubes for complex network structures
- Hyperloop Stations Sign
- Hyperloop Promo Poster for station advertisement
- Hyperloop Elevator to reach other levels
- Hyperloop Elevator Shaft to connect two elevator cars
- Hyperloop Station Book with all available stations (for builders/engineers)
- Hyperloop Tube Crowbar to crack tube lines
- Hyperloop WiFi Tubes for very large distances (optional)
The tube route is automatically protected. You can dig only the ends of a tube line (head blocks). The junction block / station has to be protected manually.
The Crowbar can be used by players with 'hyperloop' privs to crack tube lines.
Junction and Station Blocks can connect up to 6 tube lines. That means you can build complex networks of tube lines. Each junction/station can be reaches from each point with one trip.
The code is on GitHub.
Copyright (C) 2017-2018 Joachim Stolberg
Code: Licensed under the GNU LGPL version 2.1 or later. See LICENSE.txt and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.txt
Display: Derived from the work of kaeza, sofar and others (digilines) LGPLv2.1+.
2017-07-16: Pictures updated, construction manual added, ToDo added.
2017-07-24: Updated for v0.06
2018-12-21: Updated for v2.00