Cash's World Server

angelo1123_
IRC: angelo1123_
In-game: angelo1123_

Re: Cash's World Server

by angelo1123_ » Post

I think all the griefers should have priv "home" revoked from them And be given an enclosed area where they can't leave
Mhk (mmm-kay) means okay.

Beast24
IRC: Beast24

by Beast24 » Post

Baggins I don't hate u first of all Salex quit lieing and I told because Rita was accusing me of the grief and 843jdc wtf I thought zking had perm ban he was on after u left wtf

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Beast24 wrote:Baggins I don't hate u first of all Salex quit lieing and I told because Rita was accusing me of the grief and 843jdc wtf I thought zking had perm ban he was on after u left wtf
/me looks for some soap.
Joking lol. I think zking was unbanned.
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Beast24 wrote:Baggins I don't hate u first of all Salex quit lieing and I told because Rita was accusing me of the grief and 843jdc wtf I thought zking had perm ban he was on after u left wtf
Yeah, I didn't think you'd hate me like that... :P

Jasmine
In-game: Jasmine

by Jasmine » Post

Here are the screenshots. Rita sees "Locked chest (owned by ADMIN)" on her screen every time she points at certain nodes (fences, dirt_with_grass, flowers) on your land at spawn.
Attachments
image.png
image.png (383.9 KiB) Viewed 565 times
image.png
image.png (322.59 KiB) Viewed 565 times
image.png
image.png (398.19 KiB) Viewed 565 times

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Jasmine wrote:Here are the screenshots. Rita sees "Locked chest (owned by ADMIN)" on her screen every time she points at certain nodes (fences, dirt_with_grass, flowers) on your land at spawn.
That's when you need chest_inspect lol
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

PurpleOne
In-game: PurpleOne

by PurpleOne » Post

Why do we even let certain players on this server? Giving them second chances only results in a relaps of what happened before.

Here is ONCE AGAIN hameer greifing zking's place, and before he grirfed rob's home, but I forced him to clean that up.

Here are some screen shots.

Never believe players when they say they will be better or be good. If NEVER works.

Also his other account is -hameer-
Attachments
rob's home in lava
rob's home in lava
Screenshot_2017-07-10-11-31-52.png (308.05 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Greif message for lava placement at rob's home
Greif message for lava placement at rob's home
Screenshot_2017-07-10-11-27-54.png (290 KiB) Viewed 565 times
Greif message for hameer placing water at zking's home.
Greif message for hameer placing water at zking's home.
Screenshot_2017-07-10-12-30-33.png (365.94 KiB) Viewed 565 times

843jdc
GitHub: jdc843
IRC: jdc843
In-game: 843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

hameer is permanently banned. Though due to the screwy xban mod, he will likely be back under another name.

Also, I won't mention names or exactly what it is but someone has found a major problem that was caused by WorldEdit. I'm not blaming WorldEdit. Maybe I just used it wrong. But this major problem found is the reason why I painstakingly and slowly manually removed rnd's factory under spawn instead of using WorldEdit to move it.

That someone is about to get very, very rich. BTW, it isn't Salex. Sorry Salex. You are about to be relatively poor again :)

Salex
In-game: Salex

by Salex » Post

Ok
Last edited by Salex on Tue Jul 11, 2017 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
Salex will not be an active account on forums.I asked Admins of server I play to change my name from Salex to FGH or to help me get the account back.So now I'll play as FGH(my old nickname)and my minetest forum account will be FGH.

Salex

by Salex » Post

You said its not me?But then Ill be poor What!?amd why me what have I done exactly?People like Wrazhesky,PurpleOne,zking,Rflm,Beast24,ani and others have factory why do you have to piss me off
Salex will not be an active account on forums.I asked Admins of server I play to change my name from Salex to FGH or to help me get the account back.So now I'll play as FGH(my old nickname)and my minetest forum account will be FGH.

843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

Eh? What are you babbling about? Don't jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts boy.

What is happening now is a consequence of me using WorldEdit to do something that it couldn't do properly a year ago. I learned from this mistake. That taught me to remove rnd's factory properly. Else the problem would have been worse.

rnd's magical machines can see things in the world that we simple players can not. In this case, it is finding 'buried treasure' haha. Finder's Keeper's, Loser's Weeper's. I'm weeping :( Oh well.

Have a chat with rnd. I'm sure he will clue you in.

Beast24

by Beast24 » Post

843jdc wrote:hameer is permanently banned. Though due to the screwy xban mod, he will likely be back under another name.

Also, I won't mention names or exactly what it is but someone has found a major problem that was caused by WorldEdit. I'm not blaming WorldEdit. Maybe I just used it wrong. But this major problem found is the reason why I painstakingly and slowly manually removed rnd's factory under spawn instead of using WorldEdit to move it.

That someone is about to get very, very rich. BTW, it isn't Salex. Sorry Salex. You are about to be relatively poor again :)
843jdc can u pls tell me what ur thinking about doing to salex factory i spent many days working on that factory
i have rebuilt that factory 3 time

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

Beast24, did 843 give you my stuff yet?

Beast24

by Beast24 » Post

no

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

by Speedy2021 » Post

Heya 843jdc!!!!!! It's Micah from HOMETOWN and JT and JT2 XD
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

PurpleOne wrote:Hey ADMIN I have pictures here of Baggins greifing the road at spawn. This will make number 3. Me and Wraz had to clean up two yesterday. This time I got the greif message and him at the scene of the crime.
OMG Baggins really?! :O
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

harmony wrote:
PurpleOne wrote:Hey ADMIN I have pictures here of Baggins greifing the road at spawn. This will make number 3. Me and Wraz had to clean up two yesterday. This time I got the greif message and him at the scene of the crime.
Yeah, but Wraz gave me the lava and water....so I think he should be banned too.

harmony
IRC: ynomrah
In-game: ynomrah

by harmony » Post

Did he know u were gonna do it?
저는 방탄소년단 를 사랑해요!!! 아미!! 김남준,김석진,민윤기,정호석,박지민,김태형,전정국,방탄소년단!
저는 블랙핑크 를 사랑해요!!! 블링크!! 김지수,김제니,박채영,리사(ปราณ ปริ ยา มโน บาล)

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

harmony wrote:Did he know u were gonna do it?
Yeah, he gave it to me so I could grief.

Speedy2021
In-game: micah

by Speedy2021 » Post

BBmine wrote:
harmony wrote:
Yeah, but Wraz gave me the lava and water....so I think he should be banned too.
That's stupid. If someone gives you that stuff you are just like I know what I'm going to do with it, I will greif the whole street because people will love me then!!!! That's messed up Baggins really messed up.
God's not Dead!
You are Loved!
Heya! I'm Speedy!
I'm also known as Miss Micah XD

843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

Baggins - Wraz might have given you the water and lava but the choice of what to do with them was entirely your idea.

Hello Miss Micah :)

Baggins stuff stays Baggins and so does Salex. Why would I mess with Salex's factory?

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

843jdc wrote:Baggins - Wraz might have given you the water and lava but the choice of what to do with them was entirely your idea.
But Wraz said that it was specifically for griefing.

Salex

by Salex » Post

Selling lava and water is 100% legal in Cash's World.Wrazhevsky would have never said that,if he did,well that is because he wants you to be permabanned and so I do :D

843jdc

by 843jdc » Post

Wraz only "sold the gun". He didn't cause the criminal to commit his crime. I built and put to use the hangman's platform and rope >:)

BBmine

by BBmine » Post

843jdc wrote:Wraz only "sold the gun". He didn't cause the criminal to commit his crime. I built and put to use the hangman's platform and rope >:)
Uh oh.