I cant forward port. Plz help me!

JNEITRONS
GitHub: JNEITRONS
IRC: NEITRON
In-game: NEITRON

I cant forward port. Plz help me!

by JNEITRONS » Post

Hi guys! Today i'm want' to create a server, but i cant forward port for ddns. Please help me!

Aeonian
In-game: Aeonian

Re: I cant forward port. Plz help me!

by Aeonian » Post

You will need to look up how to change your router's settings. Usually you have to type in 192.168.0.1 into your web browser, but it depends based on what model you have. If you get there and don't know the password, look up your router's name and "default name and password".

When you find out how to change the settings of your router, you can look up where the port forwarding tab is and I can help you from there.

JNEITRONS

by JNEITRONS » Post

Aeonian wrote:You will need to look up how to change your router's settings. Usually you have to type in 192.168.0.1 into your web browser, but it depends based on what model you have. If you get there and don't know the password, look up your router's name and "default name and password".

When you find out how to change the settings of your router, you can look up where the port forwarding tab is and I can help you from there.
I use router D-Link i dont know how to forward port on this router...

Aeonian
In-game: Aeonian

by Aeonian » Post

If this is the interface you see: https://www.cctvcamerapros.com/D-Link-P ... -s/286.htm

Then that link will show you how. Just look up how to port forward on a d-link router and research how port forwarding works.

JNEITRONS

by JNEITRONS » Post

Aeonian wrote:If this is the interface you see: https://www.cctvcamerapros.com/D-Link-P ... -s/286.htm

Then that link will show you how. Just look up how to port forward on a d-link router and research how port forwarding works.
I use D-Link DIR 300 NRU B5