[Server] Survival X

MetaKomora

Re: [Server] Survival X

by MetaKomora » Post

lightseer wrote:How can I keep people from 'Glitching' through my walls and killing me while I'm holding valuable items?
You can put Stone Tiles as walls or put City Block in your house.

MetaKomora

by MetaKomora » Post

About the cleaning in the server in January deleting the inactive accounts, there is some Item Frames who not was deleted from those accounts. So even if someone has protections in these areas, they can't remove these Item Frames from the deleted accounts.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

thats what the spawnkillers name was!: CanIGettaHaya
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

MetaKomora wrote:About the cleaning in the server in January deleting the inactive accounts, there is some Item Frames who not was deleted from those accounts. So even if someone has protections in these areas, they can't remove these Item Frames from the deleted accounts.
yes, good point... i keep forgetting about this one, the mailboxes and item frames should be also added to the junk_removal, thanks for the reminder, will add it when i get the time

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

How can I keep people from 'Glitching' through my walls and killing me while I'm holding valuable items?
On JT2 i have build houses with double walls combined with wood/stone/obsidian and double steel doors and trap doors on every window to prevent people glitching to my house :) ...also had an city block near the house

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE
* you cannot be killed in area of spawn - you are basically immortal, when you leave spawn its all back to normal

NOTE: being killed because you are AFK is your responsibility but due to the multiple requests regarding this issue i did the above update, still in testing and further changes or complete revert is possible in the future
Its not working. I was just killed at spawn by someone far away, no idea whom. I was between the steps and the North Gate. Killed in 3 hits while wearing enhanced diamond armor.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

So outside of the spawn?

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:So outside of the spawn?
In between the 4 steps I received no damage, and I saw people trying to hit so guess it is working then. False alarm.

GamerPro999
In-game: GamerPro999

by GamerPro999 » Post

Me i have a real alarm.
we can kill/hit people with arrow and bow in the spawn. Justplaying kill everybody with a good stuff. i think that its a problem that can be solve...
Thx =)
In Game Name: GamerPro999

Stix

by Stix » Post

andy was attacking ppl at spawn earlier with spawning balls, it was probably him, also andy keeps hitting me from 20+ blocks away, hes on the android client.

Stix

by Stix » Post

please ban andy321 he keeps killing me from 20+ blocks away

Stix

by Stix » Post

ive had enough of all the cheaters in the pvp arena, just now wifi_CWz killed me from 12 blocks away in 2 seconds when i had full diamond armor. would you ban him please and give me my armor he took by cheating?
(this is literally the 12th time this has happened)
BTW: my in-game name is Guild

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

MetaKomora wrote:About the cleaning in the server in January deleting the inactive accounts, there is some Item Frames who not was deleted from those accounts. So even if someone has protections in these areas, they can't remove these Item Frames from the deleted accounts.
UPDATE
* added itemframes and mailboxes to the removal list

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

GamerPro999 wrote:Me i have a real alarm.
we can kill/hit people with arrow and bow in the spawn. Justplaying kill everybody with a good stuff. i think that its a problem that can be solve...
Thx =)
Yes that is a valid point, this is the only one still missing from the damage checks and needs to be added. The challenge is that the mod and the code is super old, complex and un-maintained for years now, so i am keeping this one for a nice Sunday evening.

Stix

by Stix » Post

SakeL caleb456 just killed me from 10 nodes away THROUGH the glass ceiling in the pvp arena, pliz ban him too.

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Stix wrote:SakeL caleb456 just killed me from 10 nodes away THROUGH the glass ceiling in the pvp arena, pliz ban him too.
Maybe you should stay away from the PvP arena. All the 'cheaters' seem to be ganging up on you...
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Stix

by Stix » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:
Stix wrote:SakeL caleb456 just killed me from 10 nodes away THROUGH the glass ceiling in the pvp arena, pliz ban him too.
Maybe you should stay away from the PvP arena. All the 'cheaters' seem to be ganging up on you...
cant, i have a challlenge where i have to get all supplys by stealing stuff from ground killing and crafting and buying.
i noticed ur quotation marks, are you saying there not cheaters? becuz what they did is definitely cheating and ive already lost 4 sets of diamond armor and countless mese, bronze, diamond, engraved mese, and obsidian mese swords from this crap from all the cheaters, quite frustrating actually.

GamerPro999

by GamerPro999 » Post

yes, stix i know that its REALLY annoying and i think its a good idea to put a new rule about KILLING FAR AWAY cheat by the android client. when i go at the PvP arena, i alway go first in spectator to see if cheater are there, so i think you can do what i am doing, that work.

plz ban everyone that are cheating on the server with that ''bug'' use to kill the arena boss easily... Thx Sakel =)

Stix

by Stix » Post

GamerPro999 wrote:yes, stix i know that its REALLY annoying and i think its a good idea to put a new rule about KILLING FAR AWAY cheat by the android client. when i go at the PvP arena, i alway go first in spectator to see if cheater are there, so i think you can do what i am doing, that work.

plz ban everyone that are cheating on the server with that ''bug'' use to kill the arena boss easily... Thx Sakel =)
going to spectator place doesn't work anymore as cheaters now like to fight up there, i wish pvp could be removed from spectator place.
(BTW: i'm not a pvp noob that calls anyone good a hacker: if you want me to prove it to you ask me and ill show you on CTF server)

GamerPro999

by GamerPro999 » Post

im sure you said the true, but for me its work...

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

I will look in to how to build minetest from source code and update to 0.4.17 where are these far away bugs fixed..wish me luck

GamerPro999

by GamerPro999 » Post

Good luck =)

Stix

by Stix » Post

sakel my dad in-game name: dugger forgot his password and can no longer join becuz of it, could you change his password then pm me it so he can join again? (he has no forum account)

MetaKomora

by MetaKomora » Post

SaKeL wrote:
UPDATE
* added itemframes and mailboxes to the removal list
Thanks. About the Minetest 0.4.17, i searched it in Github and not find it. Is it available to all platforms ? Good luck :)

SUSLIK

by SUSLIK » Post

Hi, SaKeL

I have a problem. Today I was attacked by a player naza, he inflicted damage to me, but I was still sent to the "tower". Аfter that I was sent to prison every second, even when I stood and did not move. Most likely he began to use my ball spawner against other players and with every use of it I was sent to prison.

Please, fix this problem ._.