[Server] Survival X

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

@SUSLIK other players cannot use ball spells unless they are owners, so there is no possibility that someone could use your ball spell. You can be send to prison multiple times if you have been abusing the city block law for too many times.

gold_digger
In-game: gold_digger

by gold_digger » Post

SUSLIK wrote:Hi, SaKeL

I have a problem. Today I was attacked by a player naza, he inflicted damage to me, but I was still sent to the "tower". Аfter that I was sent to prison every second, even when I stood and did not move. Most likely he began to use my ball spawner against other players and with every use of it I was sent to prison.

Please, fix this problem ._.
Actually I observed this incident. SaKeL, cant PM you. So I'll explain issue here. Killing weak people at spawn (1 or 2 health) still trigger city block. The attacked person does not die (Spawn control). but the player hitting still goes to jail losing all their gear. Kinda fun standing there with 1/2 health and loads of apples to keep topping yourself up. Everyone go to jail :)

MetaKomora

by MetaKomora » Post

People were talking in the server chat these days about others putting city block on PvP arena to gain advantage. Please, check this. SaKeL, thanks for remove Item Frames and Mail Boxes :)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

MetaKomora wrote:People were talking in the server chat these days about others putting city block on PvP arena to gain advantage. Please, check this. SaKeL, thanks for remove Item Frames and Mail Boxes :)
Good point, added extra check for pvp arena so it should be all good now... (after restart)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Actually I observed this incident. SaKeL, cant PM you. So I'll explain issue here. Killing weak people at spawn (1 or 2 health) still trigger city block. The attacked person does not die (Spawn control). but the player hitting still goes to jail losing all their gear. Kinda fun standing there with 1/2 health and loads of apples to keep topping yourself up. Everyone go to jail :)
Yes i am aware of this, the damage calculation is not calculated with Minetest damage system, i have added this quickly and didn't implement extra calculation to keep thing simple since i dont want to maintain it every day but will add it to my list, all the calculations for pvp block, ball spells, sword arrows and bow arrows would have to be refactored and/or adjusted to have exact damage/health system. Right now it serves the purpose though so it has low priority.

SUSLIK

by SUSLIK » Post

SaKeL wrote:@SUSLIK other players cannot use ball spells unless they are owners, so there is no possibility that someone could use your ball spell. You can be send to prison multiple times if you have been abusing the city block law for too many times.
I teleported to prison even when I was already there. Sometimes this could happen several times per second. Sometimes I teleported for some time somewhere outside the spawn under the water and then back to prison. While in jail, I saw how naza is trying to use my ball spawner on the spawn and with every attempt he made, I teleported to prison already while in prison.
Вecause of this I can not normally play
If this is difficult to fix, then just delete my ball spawner in his inventory.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

How does the ball spell work..i have never uses it in survival...shouldnt it take the ball from the inventory after use? How many times or how many spells you have lost?

SUSLIK

by SUSLIK » Post

SaKeL wrote:How does the ball spell work..i have never uses it in survival...shouldnt it take the ball from the inventory after use? How many times or how many spells you have lost?
Probably because of poor knowledge of English I do not quite understand what it is about.

I created ball-spawner which produces a sprite heart.png and can cause damage (parametеr hurt:100). That can unlimitedly release "hearts". If another player tries to use it, he will suffer damage.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

I have to test it...not sure how ball spell works, how many times you can use it, what is saved in the metadata...i would expect that the item will be taken from the inventory after use as any other item in Minetest or if its registered as a tool then it should get "use" applied...i need have a look in all of this first..I have also seen the input textfiled for the image sprite what gives errors to all players when someone fills in image what does not exist...

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

Stix wrote:sakel my dad in-game name: dugger forgot his password and can no longer join becuz of it, could you change his password then pm me it so he can join again? (he has no forum account)
anyone see this?
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

oh sorry missed that one

Viglante387
In-game: CJ_Chingon

by Viglante387 » Post

Someone is using hacks and destroying the chat. PLZ HELP!
Attachments
C3C0213F-84EE-4964-952A-CE7D93AC2D6D.png
C3C0213F-84EE-4964-952A-CE7D93AC2D6D.png (412.87 KiB) Viewed 510 times
Hey Y’all I’m back XD. I was formerly Viglante387( an embarrassing time of my life). I can be found playing on Survival X.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

What is destroyed about it?

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

"NOOB!" with no username attached and no main seems suspicious don't it?
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Hi SaKeL, after a few days of inactivity i joined the game today and my "interact" priv was removed.
I didnt hack or do anything else that is forbidden, could you explain that to me?
I wasnt playing for about a week and i dont understand the reason why you or ufa did that, i wasnt online so i had no posibility to do anything wrong.

Hope you can help me,

ADM17

ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Ohh, and someone placed sand in front of Maikerumines house, could you remove it?

Attachments
sand in fron of maikerumines house
sand in fron of maikerumines house
sand.png (899.53 KiB) Viewed 510 times

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

ADM17 i didnt revoke yr interact @ufa did you?
I can give it back and thanks for pointing out the sand pirates...have to cleanup after them once in a while..

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

PolySaken wrote:"NOOB!" with no username attached and no main seems suspicious don't it?
The whole client used seems to suspicious tbh.

ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Thanks a lot for that SaKeL.

ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

About the sand-guys: the roads at spawn are only a few blocks high protected, you simply can protect it higher and/or place a unvisible blocks above it.
I think that could safe a lot of time of digging sand, and you do it just one time.

RWЯ
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

by RWЯ » Post

Killing some boss glitchers :P. I got loot.
Sakel pm me in game i have easy way to stop these glitchers. IGN: qwp
Attachments
Screenshot_20180310-174317.png
Screenshot_20180310-174317.png (230.62 KiB) Viewed 510 times
If I feel it then I do it (I don’t need a reason why)

RWЯ
GitHub: DreamCrusher
IRC: DabbetulArz
In-game: Hood

by RWЯ » Post

Is building up someone base allowed?
If I feel it then I do it (I don’t need a reason why)

GamerPro999
In-game: GamerPro999

by GamerPro999 » Post

Someone in the Chat was saying "FUCK.ING NIGG.ER" so many time, that was impossible to chat. PLZ Ban the person that say that, it was a guy named like that: "Xx_andy_xX
In Game Name: GamerPro999

gold_digger
In-game: gold_digger

by gold_digger » Post

SaKeL wrote:I have to test it...not sure how ball spell works, how many times you can use it, what is saved in the metadata...i would expect that the item will be taken from the inventory after use as any other item in Minetest or if its registered as a tool then it should get "use" applied...i need have a look in all of this first..I have also seen the input textfiled for the image sprite what gives errors to all players when someone fills in image what does not exist...
FIX ball, arrow hack at spawn, or let us defend ourselves. now you go spawn, 3 attacking you, and taking loot and we can do nothing about it apart from trying to run as fast as we can away from them.. then there is city blocks around spawn now so when we try to defend ourselves we drop everything and the other 2 get them.. they are like vulture packs.

either stop fighting at spawn / city blocks (if they are inside, or hitting inside, as they stand just inside hitting out) or dont stop it at all and allow us to defend.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

I can remove the city block from spawn if that helps