TechPack, a Mining, Crafting, & Farming Modpack for Minetest.
TechPack consists of the following Mods:
- [tubelib], a mod for item exchange via lumber tubes and wireless message communication between nodes.
- [tubelib_addons1], a Tubelib extension with mining, farming, and crafting nodes
- [tubelib_addons2], a Tubelib extension with control nodes
- [tubelib_addons3], a Tubelib extension with high performance nodes
- [techpack_warehouse], Warehouse Boxes in steel, copper, and gold
- [tubelib_stairway], Ladders, stairways, and bridges for your machines
- [gravelsieve], a mod to sieve ores from gravel.
- [smartline], a mod with small and smart sensors, actors and controllers.
- [sl_controller], a Lua controller based on [safer_lua].
- [safer_lua], a subset of the language Lua for safe and secure Lua sandboxes.
The Tutorial is available at GitHub.
There are two videos showing the features and possibilities of TechPack v1.14:
* from Nathan Salapat
* from Richard Jeffries
Thanks to Nathan and Richard
TechPack is a collection of mods for an automated mining, crafting, and farming. It is no replacement for Pipeworks, Mesecons, Technic, and Co., but it is a lightweight and simple to use alternative for servers with limited resources, even if players build huge machines.
- lumber tubes to connect 2 nodes
- a Pusher node to pull/push items through tubes
- a Distributor node with 4 output channels to sort incoming items
- a Blackhole node which lets all items disappear
- Button/switches to send "switch on/off" messages
- a Forceload block to keep your machines operational
- Lamp nodes in different colors (can be switched on/off)
- a Quarry node to dig for stones and other ground nodes
- a Harvester node to chop wood, leaves and crops
- a Grinder node to grind cobble stone to gravel
- a Gravelsieve node to sieve ores from gravel
- an Autocrafter node for automated crafting of tools and items
- a Fermenter node to produce Bio Gas from leaves
- a Reformer node to produce Bio Fuel from Bio Gas (the Bio Fuel is needed by Harvester and Quarry nodes)
- a Funnel node to collect dropped items
- two Timer nodes for a daytime controlled sending of commands (on/off)
- two Sequencer nodes for a waiting time controlled sending of commands (on/off)
- a Repeater node to distribute received commands to connected nodes
- Gate/Door nodes in different textures to be controlled via on/off commands
- an Access Lock node with number key field
- a Mesecon Converter node to translate tubelib commands in mesecon commands and vice versa
- a Programmer tool to simply collect node numbers
- a Player Detector node
- a Signal Tower node showing machine states
- a Display node for text outputs of the Controller
- a Controller node with "IF this then that" rules, which allows:
- reading node states
- receiving commands from other nodes
- sending commands and alarms
- sending mails or chat messages
- output on a display
- a SaferLua Controller with even more possibilities to control and monitor Tubelib nodes
- a Server for the SaferLua Controller
- Metal ladders, stairways, and bridges
- Warehouse Boxes in steel, copper, and gold for your warehouse/stock (techpack_warehouse)
For those who only want the Tubelib mod, it is available here.
Code: LGPLv2.1+, textures: CC BY-SA 3.0
- default, doors, intllib, basic_materials, tubelib2 (![GitHub](https://github.com/joe7575/tubelib2))
- Optional: mail, moreores, unified_inventory
Update 2018-12-30: Adapted to v2
Update 2018-01-12: mod techpack_warehouse added