Menche's Freebuild Server

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

Image
Donkey Kong Barrel
Image
Smile Face
Last edited by Keegan on Mon Jul 16, 2012 17:05, edited 1 time in total.
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
jon98000
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 14:53

by jon98000 » Post

Neuromancer wrote:
Menche wrote:interact privs of ThAxUnforgiven and aggie suspended until further notice.
ThAxUnforgiven, why did you break the bottom of my elevator? Do you know how to use them?
and aggie, you seem to have flooded the arena tunnel and lava around the Sealife Cove.
Menche, what location do you have an elevator? Is it just water, or something else? I've been wanting to create elevators myself. Water seems to be the best option that I know of.
Sneak elevators work good too. They go faster, but take a 1x2 area, rather than a 1x1 area.
Also to run a 24/7 computer, do you need to run the computer 27/4 also? Last thing, Menche can you check if i'm banned because i can't get in the server at all and i want to get in now.
Last edited by jon98000 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
-Jon98000

User avatar
aggie
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 02:34
Location: District 10

by aggie » Post

it's not letting me on it keeps saying some exception

User avatar
aggie
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 02:34
Location: District 10

by aggie » Post

jon98000 wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:
Menche wrote:interact privs of ThAxUnforgiven and aggie suspended until further notice.
ThAxUnforgiven, why did you break the bottom of my elevator? Do you know how to use them?
and aggie, you seem to have flooded the arena tunnel and lava around the Sealife Cove.
Menche, what location do you have an elevator? Is it just water, or something else? I've been wanting to create elevators myself. Water seems to be the best option that I know of.
Sneak elevators work good too. They go faster, but take a 1x2 area, rather than a 1x1 area.
Also to run a 24/7 computer, do you need to run the computer 27/4 also? Last thing, Menche can you check if i'm banned because i can't get in the server at all and i want to get in now.
menche if u give me back my interact privs i will take care of the lava and water and can u check if i've been banned

User avatar
Menche
Member
Posts: 1001
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2011 00:43
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche
Location: An island in a lava lake.

by Menche » Post

aggie wrote:
jon98000 wrote:
Neuromancer wrote: Menche, what location do you have an elevator? Is it just water, or something else? I've been wanting to create elevators myself. Water seems to be the best option that I know of.
Sneak elevators work good too. They go faster, but take a 1x2 area, rather than a 1x1 area.
Also to run a 24/7 computer, do you need to run the computer 27/4 also? Last thing, Menche can you check if i'm banned because i can't get in the server at all and i want to get in now.
menche if u give me back my interact privs i will take care of the lava and water and can u check if i've been banned
You're not banned; I cleaned up the lava and water, but what happened?
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

aggie was on with me like a hour ago
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
RandomBot
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 03:46
Location: Behind you, go ahead, look....

by RandomBot » Post

which is why i suggested revoking all privs and then changing the persons password, there are ways around an IP ban.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

User avatar
jon98000
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 14:53

by jon98000 » Post

I'll say again, And anwser my question this time; Menche can you check if i'm banned??? Because i can't get in the server!!!

Also

@Randombot ~ Cool Claptrap as your Avatar Photo.
Last edited by jon98000 on Mon Jul 16, 2012 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
-Jon98000

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

jon98000 wrote:I'll say again, And anwser my question this time; Menche can you check if i'm banned??? Because i can't get in the server!!!
He already told you that your not banned
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
jon98000
Member
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2012 14:53

by jon98000 » Post

Keegan wrote:
jon98000 wrote:I'll say again, And anwser my question this time; Menche can you check if i'm banned??? Because i can't get in the server!!!
He already told you that your not banned
IDK if he was talking to aggie or me.
-Jon98000

User avatar
Neuromancer
Member
Posts: 797
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 22:28
GitHub: Neuromancer56

by Neuromancer » Post

jon98000 wrote: Sneak elevators work good too. They go faster, but take a 1x2 area, rather than a 1x1 area.
What mod, and what block do you use to make "sneak elevators" out of? I assume you place some block and then hold down shift and e or space to sneak move up and down? I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on how to make elevators other than water.

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

Neuromancer wrote:
jon98000 wrote: Sneak elevators work good too. They go faster, but take a 1x2 area, rather than a 1x1 area.
What mod, and what block do you use to make "sneak elevators" out of? I assume you place some block and then hold down shift and e or space to sneak move up and down? I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on how to make elevators other than water.
any kind of block and look for other elevators to see how to make them
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
MisterBananas
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Post

Menche, now that there's node protection and increased security to even get on the server, could you add FIRE back to the server? The conifer mod has been updated so that they burn. I can't stand the conifers randomly popping up out of nowhere for no reason on top of my house. I cut one down then only seconds later another spawned in the exact same spot as I was cleaning the mess from the first one.

Just saying. Fire. One of the greatest tools mankind has ever wielded.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

User avatar
InfinityProject
Member
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:52
Location: World of Infinity, US

by InfinityProject » Post

Menche katie brought up the fact that people start out with coins when they join the server. I never got any.

User avatar
RandomBot
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 03:46
Location: Behind you, go ahead, look....

by RandomBot » Post

NO FIRE....not yet, id have to move some lava.

and neuromancer i have a sneak elevator outside my home, made of super glow glass.

EDIT: actually, i vote no fire, im in the middle of a large forest and i like it, plus my house is made of wood. accidents happen and i dont want to lose my house.
Last edited by RandomBot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 08:17, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

User avatar
RandomBot
Member
Posts: 164
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 03:46
Location: Behind you, go ahead, look....

by RandomBot » Post

eww...found the pixel art.
i dislike pixel art, and i suppose menche put up the cloud blocks and the torches?

EDIT: wtf is with all the world edit use, i thought this was a "legit build" server?

Image
Last edited by RandomBot on Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

User avatar
InfinityProject
Member
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:52
Location: World of Infinity, US

by InfinityProject » Post

I needed light in New Supiria. Wasn't going to place thousands of torches.

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

InfinityProject wrote:I needed light in New Supiria. Wasn't going to place thousands of torches.
RandomBot place lava all over in there and Keegan,Ocupuslegs, and captianfap fixed it. so its back to normal
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
MisterBananas
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Post

Keegan wrote:
InfinityProject wrote:I needed light in New Supiria. Wasn't going to place thousands of torches.
RandomBot place lava all over in there and Keegan,Ocupuslegs, and captianfap fixed it. so its back to normal
should have left it
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

MisterBananas wrote:
Keegan wrote:
InfinityProject wrote:I needed light in New Supiria. Wasn't going to place thousands of torches.
RandomBot place lava all over in there and Keegan,Ocupuslegs, and captianfap fixed it. so its back to normal
should have left it
why hes on the server right now
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

User avatar
InfinityProject
Member
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 00:52
Location: World of Infinity, US

by InfinityProject » Post

Really Randombot? I used world edit to build something which... I HAD PERMISSION FROM MENCHE TO DO, so you grief my city?

User avatar
MisterBananas
Member
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2012 18:22

by MisterBananas » Post

Destroying something made with world edit isn't griefing.
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

User avatar
SegFault22
Member
Posts: 870
Joined: Mon May 21, 2012 03:17
Location: NaN

by SegFault22 » Post

We really need a server map...
Resources are abundant; only money is scarce. People should not have to work hard and remain poor just to pay for the needs of survival.
Society can thrive without money - but only if productive members of society are rewarded for being productive.

bacos

by bacos » Post

I would like build privillages, my username is ieatbacos and my email is bobdoodles@rocketmail.com

User avatar
Keegan
Member
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 18:31

by Keegan » Post

bacos wrote:I would like build privillages, my username is ieatbacos and my email is bobdoodles@rocketmail.com
needs to be registered
Owner of Keegan's server address>66.227.221.69:30000<port

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gpcf, TenPlus1 and 3 guests