[Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

[Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Image

Based at Skyblock Redo 1.0

Imagejozet.duckdns.org:30000



♦ 5 levels that include the most varied tasks (quick finish with tricks/hacks impossible).
♦ Advice: logic and savvy is your best "friend", but you can ask another players about help too.
♦ At server added store, so your quest cant be stucked (you can buy almost all).]
♦ Cursing, grief, cheat, bug using, multi account - prohibited
♦ All empty islands with inactive accounts will be deleted within 30 days

Image Admins: Jozet, rnd

P.S. Wish you enjoyable game.
+ Spoiler
Image
Last edited by bosapara on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:49, edited 6 times in total.

Enrikoo
Member
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:18
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Enrikoo » Post

IP is wrong. Please check it and change the IP in forum.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Enrikoo wrote:IP is wrong. Please check it and change the IP in forum.
Changed but IP is dinamic, so changing once at day.

To find actual IP just visit server list (ctrl+f at win) or search field at minetest client (from 4.16 vers.):
Image

Image

User avatar
Krock
Developer
Posts: 4534
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 07:48
GitHub: SmallJoker
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Krock » Post

bosapara wrote:Changed but IP is dynamic, so changing once at day.
To solve this problem you could obtain a subdomain for free, which is then daily updated by a local script on your server. The players afterwards won't have trouble finding the server again.
For example: http://freedns.afraid.org/ , https://www.duckdns.org/ , https://www.noip.com/
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Krock wrote:
bosapara wrote:Changed but IP is dynamic, so changing once at day.
To solve this problem you could obtain a subdomain for free, which is then daily updated by a local script on your server. The players afterwards won't have trouble finding the server again.
For example: http://freedns.afraid.org/ , https://www.duckdns.org/ , https://www.noip.com/
Thanx u, it works. Dont know how to create script for update, btw at least all works now at one domain:

jozet.duckdns.org:30000

m1000
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2016 14:42

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by m1000 » Post

For some reason my island has been reset (I was level 3). But my inventory is still with me.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

m1000 wrote:For some reason my island has been reset (I was level 3). But my inventory is still with me.
One crash and something delete. Oh, minetest (or mod) so not stable.

Your island is saved, write me at game.

Enrikoo
Member
Posts: 452
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 18:18
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko
Location: Germany
Contact:

Robber!

by Enrikoo » Post

Someone is robbing me! Lots of my good stuff will taken. Do you see?

Image

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: Robber!

by bosapara » Post

Enrikoo wrote:Someone is robbing me! Lots of my good stuff will taken. Do you see?

Image

Yep, i see. Its from thief mod. You can use it too, craft "gloves"

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Stix » Post

Heres for visible wielded items: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6407
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Stix » Post

Try using this for wieldview:
Attachments
wieldview.tar.gz
Wieldview
(1.78 KiB) Downloaded 121 times
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Stix wrote:Try using this for wieldview:
Thanx u again, now all works correct

ThatGraemeGuy
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:02
GitHub: thatgraemeguy
IRC: ThatGraemeGuy
In-game: thatgraemeguy
Location: Cape Town, South Africa

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by ThatGraemeGuy » Post

Seems like an interesting game, but I just lost all my stuff because it seems like a new player was spawned on the island I got when I joined. I didn't get very far, but I don't want to do it again until I figure out if there is something I was supposed to do to stop this or if it is a bug.

Screenshot, see how I get island 39, and then so does superman. I'm not sure if superman killed me or not, but as soon as he joined I died, island 39 reset to default and we were both just standing there.

https://imgur.com/iA0pPs0

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

ThatGraemeGuy wrote:Seems like an interesting game, but I just lost all my stuff because it seems like a new player was spawned on the island I got when I joined. I didn't get very far, but I don't want to do it again until I figure out if there is something I was supposed to do to stop this or if it is a bug.

Screenshot, see how I get island 39, and then so does superman. I'm not sure if superman killed me or not, but as soon as he joined I died, island 39 reset to default and we were both just standing there.

https://imgur.com/iA0pPs0
Sometimes it happens for if player not reach 2nd lvl. It happens by the reason of crash and only at 1st lvl

I hope we will solve your problem with lost of stuff, its not a problem.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Image Updates:
_________________________

• Now protect is craftable! You can protect area above your island to space!
Image

• Finally added trash bin to inventory, enjoy comfort game

Image

• Respawn at {0 5 0} after death is fixed
• Now several players cant be spawned at the same island

Image

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

News
___________


Fixed a lot of bugs with: machines, robot, recipe of stone, glass, chest

Added sethome and home as buttons at craft page:

Image


Now available craft with circular saw and abriglass:

Image
___________________________________

Special thanks to: rnd, linuxlover

User avatar
Stix
Member
Posts: 1385
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 14:19
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]
Location: USA

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Stix » Post

Use this to reduce the media the server has to send to the client: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18951
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Image News:
_______________________

Added new rules:

Multi account forbidden, if u create new account - ask admin (Jozet or rnd) before
Using any cheat/bug to finish the quest quickly will lead to reset your level, things will be deleted too
All empty islands with inactive accounts will be deleted within 30 days


Stabilized balance between robot and machines mod

Image


Added special prison / maze, its for annoying players who like to visit island of any player without invite
Image

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

bosapara wrote:Image News:
_______________________

Added new rules:

Multi account forbidden, if u create new account - ask admin (Jozet or rnd) before
Using any cheat/bug to finish the quest quickly will lead to reset your level, things will be deleted too
All empty islands with inactive accounts will be deleted within 30 days


Stabilized balance between robot and machines mod

Image


Added special prison / maze, its for annoying players who like to visit island of any player without invite
Image

Sethome/home deleted, added island teleport button in inventory

Image

Happ
New member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:36
IRC: Happ
In-game: Happ

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Happ » Post

Jozet, the server has been down a lot recently, is there a problem? It's down now too.

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Happ wrote:Jozet, the server has been down a lot recently, is there a problem? It's down now too.
Happ, crash happnes by the reason of privs. Now all ok.

AngelX007GR
Member
Posts: 65
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 16:33
GitHub: AngelX007GR
IRC: AngelX007GR
In-game: AngelX007GR
Location: Greece,Athens

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by AngelX007GR » Post

I cant find the server ;(

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

AngelX007GR wrote:I cant find the server ;(

I see u already found, btw here ip: jozet.duckdns.org:30000

User avatar
bosapara
Member
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2017 08:49
GitHub: bosapara
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by bosapara » Post

Image News:
_______________________

Added "Lucky Block" mod

Be careful. You can get a lot of tresure, but u can die from lightning or tnt too

PS Deleted tree spawners, traps and similar trash that can crash your protected island

Image

User avatar
Linuxdirk
Member
Posts: 2554
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:21
In-game: Linuxdirk
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [Server] PRO SKYBLOCK

by Linuxdirk » Post

bosapara wrote:Dont know how to create script for update, […]
Most routers have something implemented to update the most common dynamic DNS providers. Just check our your router’s configuration.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests