X

Phoenixflo44
In-game: EvilPhoenix

X

by Phoenixflo44 » Post

X
Last edited by Phoenixflo44 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 17:32, edited 3 times in total.
Spoiler
I hate my life

Andrey01
GitHub: Andrey2470T
In-game: Andrey01

Re: [Mod]Office Deco [0.1][office_deco]

by Andrey01 » Post

The models are amazing. Have you made their yourself? And also the textures look like realistically.

CharlieWho
In-game: CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

please can i some help? i forgot how to import mods into mine test. i am using ubuntu mate xenial xerus 16.04. i know how to do it on windows but my windows computer dosn`t have a lot of power to run mine test.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

CharlieWho wrote:please can i some help? i forgot how to import mods into mine test. i am using ubuntu mate xenial xerus 16.04. i know how to do it on windows but my windows computer dosn`t have a lot of power to run mine test.
Did you forget where you should put mods? Find "minetest" folder first. If you have "mods" folder inside it, put your mods there, if no, create it.

CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

Iim just saying I know that because I was mine test for nearly a year. And I don't know what folder it's in because I downloaded minetest from the Ubuntu Software Center an I didn't tell you ware it is. (Sorry about the bad grammar I'm am tired because it's 9:51 PM) and I don't know were minetest/mods/ is. It could be in Z:/Var or Z:/etc. I'm using windows grammar so you don't get confused because Ubuntu/Linux dose not use a c:/ drive.

CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

Andrey1 wrote:Did you forget where you should put mods? Find "minetest" folder first. If you have "mods" folder inside it, put your mods there, if no, create it.
im just saying I know that because I was mine test for nearly a year. And I don't know what folder it's in because I downloaded minetest from the Ubuntu Software Center an I didn't tell you ware it is. (Sorry about the bad grammar I'm am tired because it's 9:51 PM) and I don't know were minetest/mods/ is. It could be in Z:/Var or Z:/etc. I'm using windows grammar so you don't get confused because Ubuntu/Linux dose not use a c:/ drive.[/quote]

ManElevation
GitHub: ManElevation
IRC: ManElevation
In-game: ManElevation

by ManElevation » Post

Phoenixflo44 wrote:This is my first mod with 3d models. It's a Deco mod and I hope he likes you. I'm still working on several models.

Download:Github

Greetings Phoenixflo44
ahhhh a zip inside a zip? xD i use to do that.

but nice 3d models!
My Public Mods! Discord: Rottweiler Games#3368

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

CharlieWho wrote:
Andrey1 wrote:Did you forget where you should put mods? Find "minetest" folder first. If you have "mods" folder inside it, put your mods there, if no, create it.
im just saying I know that because I was mine test for nearly a year. And I don't know what folder it's in because I downloaded minetest from the Ubuntu Software Center an I didn't tell you ware it is. (Sorry about the bad grammar I'm am tired because it's 9:51 PM) and I don't know were minetest/mods/ is. It could be in Z:/Var or Z:/etc. I'm using windows grammar so you don't get confused because Ubuntu/Linux dose not use a c:/ drive.
[/quote]
Ok, do you know where is "minetest" folder? If no, and if you know consolde commands for Windows (i use openSUSE and don`t know them) you can find that folder started from root directory C: (i`m exactly sure there is like command in Windows).

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

PhoenixFlo44, please delete external .zip file to be only internal .zip.

CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

Andrey01 wrote:
CharlieWho wrote:
im just saying I know that because I was mine test for nearly a year. And I don't know what folder it's in because I downloaded minetest from the Ubuntu Software Center an I didn't tell you ware it is. (Sorry about the bad grammar I'm am tired because it's 9:51 PM) and I don't know were minetest/mods/ is. It could be in Z:/Var or Z:/etc. I'm using windows grammar so you don't get confused because Ubuntu/Linux dose not use a c:/ drive.
Ok, do you know where is "minetest" folder? If no, and if you know consolde commands for Windows (i use openSUSE and don`t know them) you can find that folder started from root directory C: (i`m exactly sure there is like command in Windows).[/quote] so i am not using windows and the only command for the terminal that is like windows is echo which does the same as windows. but echo justs goes like this. You Type: echo blahblahblah Computers Response: blahblahblah. so it copys every thing you type after echo. so anyway back to minetest, so i dont know i could look throu all the system folders. but the other way is what you could do is get a ubuntu mate 16.04 live cd boot disk which all the boot disk does is for testing it. if you like it you can install it. but it dosnt matter. so what you could do with the boot disk is simple you download minetest on ubuntu live cd/usb and download a mod and go throu all the system folders.and try and find minetest/mods.
Edit: Found The Folder

Phoenixflo44

by Phoenixflo44 » Post

CharlieWho wrote:please can i some help? i forgot how to import mods into mine test. i am using ubuntu mate xenial xerus 16.04. i know how to do it on windows but my windows computer dosn`t have a lot of power to run mine test.
I also use Ubuntu mate. There you have to go to your home folder then display the hidden files, go to. minetest and then you make a folder of the mods is called and add the MoD there. After that you go to minetest on Mark the world in which the MoD is to be activated then go to configure and activate the MoD with a double-click.
Spoiler
I hate my life

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Phoenixflo44 wrote:
I also use Ubuntu mate. There you have to go to your home folder then display the hidden files, go to. minetest and then you make a folder of the mods is called and add the MoD there. After that you go to minetest on Mark the world in which the MoD is to be activated then go to configure and activate the MoD with a double-click.
He has already understood how to do that.

CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

Phoenixflo44 wrote:
Thanks I appreciate it because I didn't know how to do it and when I sayed I found it it wasn't the right folder. PS I found it now with your helpful comment not saying andrey01s comment wasn't and whenever I try copying the mod into the mod folder I don't have primliges even though I have a Ubuntu administrator user on it. And I am the only user on the computer. And whenever I try to open the folder as a administrator (sudo) it doesn't open.

Phoenixflo44

by Phoenixflo44 » Post

Right-click on the folder, then select ' Open as Administrator ' and enter your root password.
Spoiler
I hate my life

CharlieWho

by CharlieWho » Post

Phoenixflo44 wrote:Right-click on the folder, then select ' Open as Administrator ' and enter your root password.
Did that doesn't work it still doesn't let me import mods and it doesn't open a administrator version of the folder either. Should I try the seccond accounts password in 2 days cause I'm out all day tomorrow, my Ubuntu computer isn't connected up I'm on my tablet and it's 1 hour till 10 pm

Phoenixflo44

by Phoenixflo44 » Post

Andrey01 wrote:He has already understood how to do that.
Then he would have no more problems
Spoiler
I hate my life

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

It would be great to see some screenshots.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Andrey01

by Andrey01 » Post

Phoenixflo44 wrote:
Andrey01 wrote:He has already understood how to do that.
Then he would have no more problems
Well, he has clarified it so himself in the end of his post: "EDIT:Found the folder". It means he doesn`t have any problems anymore.

MCL
GitHub: MCLx86
IRC: migdyn
In-game: singleplayer

Re: X

by MCL » Post

Why did you remove the whole text?
2014-02-14 - 2024-02-14 TEN YEARS OF MCL

Phoenixflo44

Re: X

by Phoenixflo44 » Post

migdyn wrote:Why did you remove the whole text?
If the mod no longer exists, you don't need a text. Before you should ask why he was removed. It's down to licensing. The true too different and did not fit together. A video was made about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3DFTic6YlQ&t=1973s
Spoiler
I hate my life