LINUXFUN

WhiteOwl
IRC: WhiteOwl
In-game: WhiteOwl

LINUXFUN

by WhiteOwl » Post

This is a new and approved server. My hosting account was hacked. So my old server shiningmoon will no longer be in service. I am very sorry for the bad experiences from hackers and bad mods/admins. This time I will be the only Administrator. And there will be no moderators. The only rules to be on my server is.....

Be nice, be respectful, don't bully or harass others. Dating is for private chat. Everyone starts out with 2000 money.

I hope to bring a BETTER EXPERIENCE with this new server.

Also, because of the bad experiences I have granted all teleport, plus for a limited time the server will be in creative mode. Approximately, 1to 3weeks. Also community chests at spawn will be full of free random goodies, and will be filled back up at random days, and times. And when I say random stuff, I mean it could be anything to a stack of 99 diamonds, or just 1 stick. You never know what you will find. Good Luck, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I have access to my hosting account again, I will be on, on a regular basis. At least once per day.

Address: minetesthosting.com
Port:31935

WhiteOwl

Re: LINUXFUN

by WhiteOwl » Post

IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE SERVER ITSELF, OR OTHER PLAYER JUST POST IT HERE. ALSO IF THERE ARE ANY SUGGESTIONS TO MAKE THE SERVER BETTER, ALL RECOMMENDATIONS ARE ACCEPTED. THANKS, THE ADMINISTRATOR

Chem871
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem Nyx

by Chem871 » Post

Hunger would be nice, and a good mod for mining would also be nice. People also like craft guides. Technology mods are pretty cool.
What is SCP-055?

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

Chem871 wrote:Hunger would be nice, and a good mod for mining would also be nice. People also like craft guides. Technology mods are pretty cool.
Thanks for your recommendations. I will consider it. Expect ally a craft guide. Sometimes even I need one... Hope to see you on my server, remember to have fun.

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

WhiteOwl wrote:
Chem871 wrote:Hunger would be nice, and a good mod for mining would also be nice. People also like craft guides. Technology mods are pretty cool.
Thanks for your recommendations. I will consider it. Expect ally a craft guide. Sometimes even I need one... Hope to see you on my server, remember to have fun.
Also I do have some technology mods on there already..... You should come and check us out.

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

by homthack » Post

Hello good night, nice server and I have a large plan on my server and I made it into a paypal account unless I have a new plan on my server hm-server and what I should have server that I use port: 31925 is a server that I like.
Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

homthack wrote:Hello good night, nice server and I have a large plan on my server and I made it into a paypal account unless I have a new plan on my server hm-server and what I should have server that I use port: 31925 is a server that I like.
Thanks for the good feedback. Visit the server anytime.

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

WhiteOwl wrote:This is a new and approved server. My hosting account was hacked. So my old server shiningmoon will no longer be in service. I am very sorry for the bad experiences from hackers and bad mods/admins. This time I will be the only Administrator. And there will be no moderators. The only rules to be on my server is.....

Be nice, be respectful, don't bully or harass others. Dating is for private chat. Everyone starts out with 2000 money.

I hope to bring a BETTER EXPERIENCE with this new server.

Also, because of the bad experiences I have granted all teleport, plus for a limited time the server will be in creative mode. Approximately, 1to 3weeks. Also community chests at spawn will be full of free random goodies, and will be filled back up at random days, and times. And when I say random stuff, I mean it could be anything to a stack of 99 diamonds, or just 1 stick. You never know what you will find. Good Luck, and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since I have access to my hosting account again, I will be on, on a regular basis. At least once per day.

Address: minetesthosting.com
Port:31935

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

Play here today!!!! Minetesthosting.com. 31935
Plenty of room near spawn. Claim a spot while it lasts, and protect it with protector blocks. It protects up to 6blocks in either direction

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

If you catch me on the server I'm giving away free in-game money.... 10,000 use the money to buy different items in admin shops or others shops. This deal is for 1week only. You must play the server and pm me there. This offer is only for those who see this post.

Use promotion code in private chat:

/msg WhiteOwl 10,000 please

Expires on August 24, 2018 and must catch the admin WhiteOwl on the server.
Minetesthosting.com. Port 31935

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

by homthack » Post

After that I was on the server and I sent you a message. wants to come to know my server and I have a large plan unless I am going to test my server that needs to see something and have a question just ask my theme minetest forum inside in topic hm-server/homt server viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19990&p=316792#p316792
Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]

m1000

by m1000 » Post

It looks like various Ethereal dirt types are not generated on the map (at least not until 10k in North direction). So it would be useful to have at least a shop with various dirt types and plants (trees, grasses, crops).

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

Will do sometime today. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Also dont forget everyone has fast, home,money, interact, and teleport privs.

WhiteOwl

by WhiteOwl » Post

This is a great server to play. I have had much great feedback from in game players. We don't give privs, other then the ones you start with.... But creative, noclip, and fly privs are for sale... I'm in game money only. I don't take any form of real life currency. You can earn in game money but selling materials collected while mining, diging, ect.... Then sell to shops for a profit. Once you have enough saved through your hard efforts you will be granted the price by paying the administrator WhiteOwl or paying the moderators Jaiden, or DragonMaster11..... the admin/mod must be online in the game. You must ask and pay the appropriate amount which may change at any time. But as of now. Fly is 100,000 money noclip is 200,000 money, and creative is 1,000,000 money. We do not except real currency, only in game money. Thanks and remember to have fun. Privs for sell can change anytime or date. You start with 2,000 money.

Enrikoo
GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

by Enrikoo » Post

Umm someone take my account "Enrico" can you please reset password to "123" and grant me fast please? I'll thank you because someone took over my account (Maybe its Lisaking who try to prank me) what a stupid hacker.