[Server] Survival X

bosapara

Re: [Server] Survival X

by bosapara » Post

Stix wrote: If the only cost is time without needing to do anything except check on/upgrade your machines every once in a while, then it's no longer survival!
Welcome to reality. Survival X - isn't survival for guys who using machines.

Survival takes about 20 mins, it can't be interest for a long time, cuz bored.

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

A mover doesn't work properly. It moves one block below a target position. In normal mode if source is (0,1,0) (0,1,0) and target (0,2,0) it moves properly, but if source is (0,3,2) (0,3,2) and target (0,3,0) it moves to (0,2,0). The same in reverse dig mode. When source is (0,3,2) (0,3,2) and target chest at (0,3,0) it moves properly to the chest, but in reverse mode it doesn't move back to (0,3,2) but one block below, to the (0,2,2).

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

Stix wrote: Do you have any proof of bfg hacking? Because if not you should know not to throw accusations at someone just because you don't agree with what they did. --Guild
Yes, smeagol is his old account. Ask long time players to be honest and those who have been around know he is a c programmer and uses that skill to modify his client.
And you just accused me of lying because I "don't agree" with what someone did. You should know to take your own advice?

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
Stix wrote: Do you have any proof of bfg hacking? Because if not you should know not to throw accusations at someone just because you don't agree with what they did. --Guild
Yes, smeagol is his old account. Ask long time players to be honest and those who have been around know he is a c programmer and uses that skill to modify his client.
And you just accused me of lying because I "don't agree" with what someone did. You should know to take your own advice?
I didn't accuse you of lying, i asked for proof.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

jmc

by jmc » Post

Stix wrote:
HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
I didn't accuse you of lying, i asked for proof.
Stix wrote:
SaKeL wrote:Yes mumble server is down
SaKeL could you keep an eye out for smeagol? He has killaura and reach hacks plus a hack for mining.
Not proof hell probably not even a reliable enough source for y'all!

Stix

by Stix » Post

Im confused as to what your trying to say...

jmc

by jmc » Post

Stix wrote:Im confused as to what your trying to say...
You accuse of hacking without proof someone accuses same person of hacking you demand proof

Stix

by Stix » Post

jmc wrote:
Stix wrote:Im confused as to what your trying to say...
You accuse of hacking without proof someone accuses same person of hacking you demand proof
Anyone could see for themselves that smeagol hacked, that's their proof. While i don't see how someone could see if bfg = smeagol simply by observing.

*EDIT: Also it seem's strange that you talk just like HONEYBOOBOOCHILD (multiple accounts perhaps?)....

jmc

by jmc » Post

smeagol = bfg plain to see my sweet summer child

Stix

by Stix » Post

jmc wrote:smeagol = bfg plain to see my sweet summer child
Then show it, and cut the crap.

jmc

by jmc » Post

Stix wrote:
Dont need to show it cause everyone already know it except you that is fool

Stix

by Stix » Post

jmc wrote:
Stix wrote:
Dont need to show it cause everyone already know it except you that is fool
Then don't talk to me.

RabidRabbit
In-game: RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

Lol HONEYBOOBOOCHILD yeah I noticed you weren't around. It gets boring XD

Stix

by Stix » Post

RabidRabbit wrote:Lol HONEYBOOBOOCHILD yeah I noticed you weren't around. It gets boring XD
You mean your friends with her??? Why does this make me suspect you might be like her...

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Stix wrote:
RabidRabbit wrote:Lol HONEYBOOBOOCHILD yeah I noticed you weren't around. It gets boring XD
You mean your friends with her??? Why does this make me suspect you might be like her...
"you should know not to throw accusations at someone just because you don't agree with what they did. --Guild"
We were civil to eachother when I played that there server but don't mean Rabbits and me are conjoined at the noggins. Her and her sister actually get along with smeagol while me and their dad hate his ass. smeagol would uses cheats, and glitches on their dad also, not just me. Stix I don't know why you wanna jump in and defend smeagol, maybe youre him. ohhhhh, looky there y'all. how bout them apples?

RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

XD no worries "Stix" I try to be friends with everyone. Including the interesting characters XD cause they make me laugh and they need friends too.

Stix

by Stix » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
Stix wrote:
"you should know not to throw accusations at someone just because you don't agree with what they did. --Guild"
We were civil to eachother when I played that there server but don't mean Rabbits and me are conjoined at the noggins. Her and her sister actually get along with smeagol while me and their dad hate his ass. smeagol would uses cheats, and glitches on their dad also, not just me. Stix I don't know why you wanna jump in and defend smeagol, maybe youre him. ohhhhh, looky there y'all. how bout them apples?
It might not be obvious to you, but cheating is not an option for me. As a pro-pvper and a frequenter on the CTF server i find it dishonorable to cheat, especially in a combat situation, and when players cheat to win matches and others find out they lose any respect from the group of pros on the server.

First and foremost i'm a warrior, and that's my code.

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

SaKeL, can you add a new recipe "water source + empty bucket -> water bucket" to the server?

m8ii

Currency

by m8ii » Post

That's it.
Attachments
screenshot_20180909_203651___.PNG
screenshot_20180909_203651___.PNG (125.78 KiB) Viewed 680 times
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

Stix wrote: It might not be obvious to you, but cheating is not an option for me. As a pro-pvper and a frequenter on the CTF server i find it dishonorable to cheat, especially in a combat situation, and when players cheat to win matches and others find out they lose any respect from the group of pros on the server.

Sorry I was wrong y'all cause he definitely ain't bfg/smeagol y'all. (:

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:
Stix wrote: It might not be obvious to you, but cheating is not an option for me. As a pro-pvper and a frequenter on the CTF server i find it dishonorable to cheat, especially in a combat situation, and when players cheat to win matches and others find out they lose any respect from the group of pros on the server.

Sorry I was wrong y'all cause he definitely ain't bfg/smeagol y'all. (:
Not smeagol, but definitely pretentious.
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:Sorry I was wrong y'all cause he definitely ain't bfg/smeagol y'all. (:
Poor smeagol/bfg. First, he makes enemies by being uncharitable and killling people, and then, he makes enemies by being charitable and devaluating stuff.

Can't win for losin'! ;)

RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

Lol Sheriff. True, true.

Nice profile pic by the way :D

talamh

by talamh » Post

Sheriff wrote:
HONEYBOOBOOCHILD wrote:Sorry I was wrong y'all cause he definitely ain't bfg/smeagol y'all. (:
Poor smeagol/bfg. First, he makes enemies by being uncharitable and killling people, and then, he makes enemies by being charitable and devaluating stuff.

Can't win for losin'! ;)
Machines devalued stuff not bfg, that someone would start mass-producing ores and share them rather than hoard them was all but inevitable.

talamh

Serious flooding in Zorro's area

by talamh » Post