[Server] Must Test

parasite
GitHub: Parasitoid

Re: [Server] Must Test

by parasite » Post

DragonsVolcanoDance wrote:Those are highly classified and encrypted documents.
oh... I thought it was these skeletons who sent you a mail suggesting that you should come closer to them ;-)
DragonsVolcanoDance wrote:I never bother to delete all the emails MT sends me about server updates after I read them.
oh... I need to delete every mail I receive as soon as possible because that yellow thing in the middle of my screen is extremely disturbing.

TK Ethan
IRC: MangoNinja
In-game: MangoNinja

by TK Ethan » Post

DragonsVolcanoDance wrote:Image

That's a lot of mobs on that island. I could say, a mob of mobs.
Lol thats awesome
Jesus Loves You!
My in game name is MangoNinja.And i play the server of MustTest

DragonsVolcanoDance
IRC: DragonGirl
In-game: DragonsVolcanoDance

by DragonsVolcanoDance » Post

MustTest, Really? I wasted precious time exploring this dungeon, only to find THIS?

And that's at -18,000 too!

StarNinjas
GitHub: starninjas
IRC: StarNinjas
In-game: J1

by StarNinjas » Post

lol DvD
Don't go to bed tonight, without knowing what would happen if you died. https://thegospelfilm.org/

GoldFireUn
GitHub: BluebirdGreycoat
In-game: GoldFireUn

by GoldFireUn » Post

Hey! I didn't write that code.

You are looking for BlockMen & Amoeba.

StarNinjas

by StarNinjas » Post

:P
Don't go to bed tonight, without knowing what would happen if you died. https://thegospelfilm.org/

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

So can someone tell me how im doing something wrong? I tried making an underground tree farm so i planted a sapling on some dirt and surrounded it with meselamps, but it won't grow! Is there any modifications surrounding trees u made that players should know about?

*EDIT: Ok it just grew, but why did it take a whole night and this morning to do that??? When i planted a tree outside it didn't take that long!
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

parasite

by parasite » Post

Stix wrote:... i planted a sapling on some dirt and surrounded it with meselamps, but it won't grow! ... *EDIT: Ok it just grew, but ...
Hi!
I am glad that you figure out how to do it! :-) But, if nothing has changed in this matter so far, there is one simple rule at this server: no trees grow underground except Firetree. It naturally occurs in Nether, it grows on islands around the brimstone ocean, but you can intentionally plant it anywhere, not only underground. Firetree sapling need to be planted on dauthsand not on dirt. Dauthsand is more like sand, but have different texture and can be found only in Nether (unless someone sells it in a shop on surface). Adding a strong light source next to sapling may be necessary for the tree to grow, and bonemeal can speed up this process. So, If you want a tree to grow quickly, you must use bonemeal. But do not expect that the one-time use of 1 bonemeal item will work - there is only some probability that it will work. That's why it's good to have 64 bonemeal at hand, or to have a luck ;-).

BTW - if you find around a lot of cobble blocks lying chaotically on road, garden or even inside your home, here is the reason: these quasi-griefers were caught when they tossed the cobble blocks straight to Prairiesky Park!
Attachments
screenshot_20180914.png
screenshot_20180914.png (396.5 KiB) Viewed 2716 times

DragonsVolcanoDance
IRC: DragonGirl
In-game: DragonsVolcanoDance

by DragonsVolcanoDance » Post

I seem to have a reputation for being attacked in mobs...

Sinister soul-staring purple eyes..

They burned up the cave, too!

parasite

by parasite » Post

Well that is unusual to meet 4 flying obsidian monsters together in the same place! You are very lucky Dragons! These monsters collude and set up an ambush!

Maybe they were not attacking, maybe it was resque mission, they just wanted to help you and light up the cave as they read MT changelog about torches... Or maybe there is simpler explanation... we know there is a hacker who can multiply items...

[Edit] DVD I was more lucky than you :D

Although the chest may contain nothing interesting, dungeon is a great source of mossy cobblestones, fuel for diamond teleporters, which will probably return to favor, as you now need a few or a dozen to build a fast transport system from the surface to a deep mine... it may not be worth it to waste the rainbow blocks on teleports built in the mine, where you can, after a long digging, hit the dead end, without any ores.
Attachments
screenshot_20180916_180428.png
screenshot_20180916_180428.png (228.45 KiB) Viewed 2716 times

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

Perhaps you should pick better staff, just now i was muted by putney34 (and then threatened to be banned the next time i repeated my actions) just because i killed them, which is rediculous considering PvP is allowed and they started the whole ordeal by making death-threats! (player death-threats not irl ones).
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

parasite

by parasite » Post

Stix wrote:Perhaps you should pick better staff, just now i was muted by putney34 (and then threatened to be banned the next time i repeated my actions) just because i killed them, which is rediculous...
Dear Stix, please calm down and relax. There is no moderators staff on this server at all and all players have the power to "mute" temporarily any other players in chat, as well as all "muted" players can "unmute" themselves (check the craft guide). Also you can visit http://arklegacy.duckdns.org/ to learn more about this server.

I'm guessing that the player you are talking about did not want you to kill him again, but he did not want to fight back (maybe he is not good at pvp or does not like it). He just found a different strategy. Very clever. He noticed that you are also a new player, and he tried to scare you by talking and pretending to be an admin. He might thought that this behavior can make him more safe than anything else. But a lie never lasts long. I think that this player also does not know this server well yet and probably was truly convinced that the administrator could ban someone for killing someone else. However, it turns out that heavy role playing with dating and breaking off drama in public chat deserves ban more than using a sword.

Nobody will blame you if you decide to take revenge for such a hacky trick. ;-) I hope that in the future you both will be friends and will support each other in the game, even if now one of you is trying to fool another, or hide in a dark with a sword in hand, waiting for the other to walk close enough.

See you here or in the game ;)

csirolli
GitHub: HeyITGuyFixIt
IRC: CSirolli
In-game: CSirolli

by csirolli » Post

Putney34 thinks he is all that. He scammed me in a trade recently. He wanted to buy 10 blue rackstone from me, which I then bought from yoloswag's shop for 30 gold ingots each (300 gold ingots). I asked if a stack of gold blocks (576 gold ingots) was a good amount and he agreed. I dropped the blue rackstone while he was holding the gold blocks and then he takes the blue rackstone, says "get scammed kid" and leaves the game. That boy doesn't even care to drop off the payment. Lol.

TK Ethan

by TK Ethan » Post

Well.it's not against the rules, but of all the people you traded with him...so...it's not that great of a idea.
Jesus Loves You!

m1000

by m1000 » Post

I noticed that for many days the server is shown in the server list with question marks (like it's unavailable). It's still possible to connect, but probably may confuse people...

GoldFireUn

by GoldFireUn » Post

I have also noticed that the server is not showing up in the master list. Not sure why, as nothing has changed on my end. Everything is running good. I will look into it eventually (I don't have much time to work on it now).

StarNinjas

by StarNinjas » Post

Yes i have seen that :(

GoldFireUn

by GoldFireUn » Post

Ok, it seems there was an issue in that my domain wasn't configured to use IPv6. I talked to the folks in IRC, and I've finally got it fixed.

The server is back in the master list. Enjoy!

StarNinjas

by StarNinjas » Post

Thanks!

BBmine
GitHub: BBmine
IRC: BBmine
In-game: Baggins

by BBmine » Post

Where did all THIS come from??
Also, I didn't know item stacks were limited to 64 o.O

GoldFireUn

by GoldFireUn » Post

Well, if you don't recall gathering that stuff yourself, you should probably change your password.

parasite

by parasite » Post

I would like to update my map for beginners ;-) The main reason is that yoloswag made impressive and amazing public workshop and store that need to be included in that kind of map. This time I also taken into account some other small shops (some of them has low resources), depositing machines, and some buildings and parks, that can work as landmarks. To be consistent I should also include MT`s amazing wooden building, Feral`s castle and few other outstanding landmarks and small shops but I didn`t as theirs locations was in conflict with other things on map. I might miss something, so if you think this map should be updated, or organised in different way, tell me ;) I am not sure if it should be "below" or "under" in the sentence like "teleport/bones are below/under the spawn". I choose "below" at the moment. I am not sure about "maze" and "labirynth" too. Clipart comes from https://openclipart.org/.

Attachments
mtserv_map.png
mtserv_map.png (99.54 KiB) Viewed 2716 times
Last edited by parasite on Sun Nov 25, 2018 01:18, edited 4 times in total.

TK Ethan

by TK Ethan » Post

Nice! Parasite. I was wondering if you make another one (or add to this one) you could add green SN town straight east.
Jesus Loves You!

parasite

by parasite » Post

TK Ethan wrote:add green SN town straight east.
Done! Map ^ updated.

TK Ethan

by TK Ethan » Post

Thank you so much!
Jesus Loves You!