[Server] Capture the Flag Server

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ
In-game: SouperRayene10 CESTRayCRYSTAL

Re: [Server] Capture the Flag Server (Guns!) - Multiple maps

by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ » Post

LAZER DOT Sight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4ZCbGOkWw

An lazer Accessorie could be found in chests : so Player can use Crafting guid to add This Accessorie to Any Gun And this Accessorie is helpful at night because it Show an red dot When you point at something at Night ( Away or close distances ) so player can Snipe better

SILENT SHOOTING https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qeG2CRcag

Player can use craft Guide to add this Accessorie to Any gun for QUITE shoots : An shoots who dont make any sound like that no one can hear your shoots ( Seriously helpful for smg because all Ennemies will try to catch you By hearing smg sound )
Longer Ammo

This item Make Ammo Duration more longer
who Dont work with SMG
Guns EDITOR Crafting table
An Crafting table for guns : Where player can Change and Add Different Guns Accessories to the gun
Attachments
téléchargement.jpg
téléchargement.jpg (3.06 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Webp.net-compress-image (7).jpg
Webp.net-compress-image (7).jpg (1.31 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Webp.net-compress-image (5).jpg
Webp.net-compress-image (5).jpg (1.16 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Last edited by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 16:53, edited 5 times in total.

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ

GRENEADE UNDER GUN SHOOTER
This Accessorie is so helpful for Guns : So if player find any greneade he could Put the greneade inside This under-gun shooter Then RIght-click by mouse to Shoot it directly Using Gun

Out of ideas ???? I can Tell more
Attachments
t__l__chargement__1_.jpg
t__l__chargement__1_.jpg (2.1 KiB) Viewed 554 times

Thomas-S
GitHub: Thomas--S
IRC: Thomas-S
In-game: Thomas-S

by Thomas-S » Post

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ: Please stop illustrating your posts with annoying images. If somebody wants to see pictures of these items, they can search in the internet.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

Thomas-S wrote:CESTRayCRYSTALwZ: Please stop illustrating your posts with annoying images. If somebody wants to see pictures of these items, they can search in the internet.
I feel all this spamming should be removed.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ

Stix wrote:
Thomas-S wrote:CESTRayCRYSTALwZ: Please stop illustrating your posts with annoying images. If somebody wants to see pictures of these items, they can search in the internet.
I feel all this spamming should be removed.
But its for Examples
To make All understand better ..... i can delete them if They make Scrolling on your browser so difficult or How to add Spoiler+ Function ?
Some Users will understand Everything in a different way if there isnt Pictures for examples

Stix

by Stix » Post

ANAND wrote:
Waterbug wrote:In case anyone doesn't realize, guns can be made better by increasing the speed at which the bullets fly.
or by installing a different guns mod altogether! :D
No! The current one works great and and so-far is the only one that fits CTF's arcade style. After all your sniper mod is still a WIP :P.

LMD
GitHub: appgurueu
IRC: appguru[eu]
In-game: LMD

by LMD » Post

Well that post looks far better to me :)
But instead of adding a new Shotgun, I'd replace the current one.
And the ninja stars(=shurikens) can be picked up after throwing, I'd say, just like arrows.
About the binoculars : You know the zooming problem in MT :/
My stuff: Projects - Mods - Website

Stix

by Stix » Post

LMD wrote:Well that post looks far better to me :)
But instead of adding a new Shotgun, I'd replace the current one.
And the ninja stars(=shurikens) can be picked up after throwing, I'd say, just like arrows.
About the binoculars : You know the zooming problem in MT :/
What zooming problem? It is possible by granting the zoom priv whenever binoculars are in the hotbar (or in this case it should be the selected item). That's how the devs are doing it for 5.0.0.

LMD
GitHub: appgurueu
IRC: appguru[eu]
In-game: LMD

by LMD » Post

Another problem : Moderators blindly trust reports, without giving the accused people a chance to give their opinion.
I, for instance, was banned for spawnkilling; I did not agree with the arguments of the guy who reported me and told me about it. I thought what I did doesn't count as spawnkilling; but I don't want to argue about that, the ban is gone, NP.
My stuff: Projects - Mods - Website

ANAND
GitHub: magnetar47
IRC: MAGNETAR ANAND
In-game: ANAND and all names with Tomato

by ANAND » Post

Strange... I remember having perma-banned you for using a hacked client a couple of months ago. :D
My Mods

cdb_NXKPOcRlgUGdMyf8uLoUQvnMGIfuaHmp

ANAND
GitHub: magnetar47
IRC: MAGNETAR ANAND
In-game: ANAND and all names with Tomato

by ANAND » Post

Stix wrote:No! The current one works great and and so-far is the only one that fits CTF's arcade style.
The current one is a pain to understand, and therefore improve. And no, I'm not referring to sniper. I'm thinking of a better shooter mod with support for scopes, aiming with iron-sights, etc. It won't lag, I promise!

P.S. I'm too lazy to add illustrations to my posts, sorry 'bout that. :P
My Mods

cdb_NXKPOcRlgUGdMyf8uLoUQvnMGIfuaHmp

OrangeSoda
In-game: SG

by OrangeSoda » Post

My suggestion: Canons.

Needs 4 iron blocks to get crafted, cannot be removed or used by anyone besides the person who placed it, (unless it hasn't been used for 3 minutes), shots can fire up to 80 blocks away, cause 4x4 holes in the ground

Since it needs 4 iron blocks to be crafted, I'd say only pros will be the ones who actually bother to craft it.

It should also be disabled in Caverns, where it's pretty much useless, and in Ice Age, where it can be OP.

Thomas-S
GitHub: Thomas--S
IRC: Thomas-S
In-game: Thomas-S

by Thomas-S » Post

LMD wrote:Another problem : Moderators blindly trust reports, without giving the accused people a chance to give their opinion.
This is not true.

When I see a report, I always verify it by myself before I kick or ban somebody.
The only thing I sometimes do without verification is explaining people the rules when they are reported.

Stix

by Stix » Post

What about adding hudbars by Wuzzy? They have a background and adhere better to CTF's theme.

Actually when i first joined CTF it had hudbars, i don't understand why they were removed though.

Waterbug
IRC: Waterbug
In-game: Waterbug Treeman

by Waterbug » Post

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ wrote:
Waterbug wrote:In case anyone doesn't realize, guns can be made better by increasing the speed at which the bullets fly.
Imagine if you are running then An Good Player use any Type of guns to shoot you
You try to Run to Different directions to Prevent Bullets But the fighter can move too and shoot so easy
But if the bullets are more faster than your movements ... you will get killed so easy if the player is an perfect sniper .......
That's the point.

Although Shotguns should not be sped up.

Chem871
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem Nyx

by Chem871 » Post

Yes, high damage, low rate of fire. Low damage, higher rate of fire. Kind of makes it fair.
What is SCP-055?

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ

Could silent shooting Accessorie get released ?
( When almost is done from Smoke greneades )
Isnt ctf Hungry for new items ???
An Accessorie item That we can ADD+ to any Gun using crafting guide to get a Silent Gun ( who dont make any sound of shooting or reload and who dont make anyone hear it )
here s a video to make all understand better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qeG2CRcag An nice tactical Accessorie for HARD Times attack ....... ( when you shoot your ennemie he wiill can t hear the sound to catch you )
This Accessorie could be found in chests and Rare as greneades

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ:
Our lack of support for some of your ideas does not mean we don't understand. It means we don't feel like it's a good idea. You don't need to post videos/images to support your suggestions. We will let you know if we don't understand something you say
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ

Lone_Wolf wrote:CESTRayCRYSTALwZ:
Our lack of support for some of your ideas does not mean we don't understand. It means we don't feel like it's a good idea. You don't need to post videos/images to support your suggestions. We will let you know if we don't understand something you say
i use now video links that because There is some users who Dislike When i post Screenshot as An Example because they count it as an Spam and a waste of page space so i need to find another better idea like posting Video Link who explain all the Suggestion that i suggest ....
- Speaking only can t help because maybe They can understand in a different way :/
- Posting pictures make Everything so weird
What should i do ??
Last edited by CESTRayCRYSTALwZ on Fri Sep 21, 2018 22:08, edited 3 times in total.

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ

Here is an Voting Pool To see whats the most Lovely item that most of players Want it to get
released http://www.strawpoll.me/16502218
Just trying to See Opinions By Voting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Chem871
GitHub: Chemguy99
In-game: Chem Nyx

by Chem871 » Post

I do still think that apples can be abused, such as when a player grabs the enemy flag, and they have 60 to 90 apples, and they can just take the brunt of any attack all the way back to their base. I think that at the very least, the max stack size for apples needs to be reduced further, say to maybe 15 or 10, to prevent overuse.
What is SCP-055?

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

CESTRayCRYSTALwZ wrote:
Lone_Wolf wrote:CESTRayCRYSTALwZ:
i use now video links that because There is some users who Dislike When i post Screenshot as An Example because they count it as an Spam and a waste of page space so i need to find another better idea like posting Video Link who explain all the Suggestion that i suggest ....
- Speaking only can t help because maybe They can understand in a different way :/
- Posting pictures make Everything so weird
What should i do ??
Post neither. Everyone here is old enough to understand what you are talking about. And from what I've seen it's hard to misunderstand it
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Waterbug
IRC: Waterbug
In-game: Waterbug Treeman

by Waterbug » Post

Chem871 wrote:I do still think that apples can be abused, such as when a player grabs the enemy flag, and they have 60 to 90 apples, and they can just take the brunt of any attack all the way back to their base. I think that at the very least, the max stack size for apples needs to be reduced further, say to maybe 15 or 10, to prevent overuse.
Using apples in this way is a valid tactic, not to mention that I have never seen this work anyway.

Stix

by Stix » Post

Waterbug wrote:
Chem871 wrote:I do still think that apples can be abused, such as when a player grabs the enemy flag, and they have 60 to 90 apples, and they can just take the brunt of any attack all the way back to their base. I think that at the very least, the max stack size for apples needs to be reduced further, say to maybe 15 or 10, to prevent overuse.
Using apples in this way is a valid tactic.
Please stop saying "this, this, and this, is a valid tactic", we already know that. As long as apples are implemented the current way it's a valid tactic because it is possible without modifying the client! You don't need to get over-defensive whenever someone mentions one of the many negative aspects of apples, jeez it's practically spam...

cautiouspotato
GitHub: no
IRC: no
In-game: no

by cautiouspotato » Post

First off, WOW the amount of spam this thread keeps getting is terrible

about smoke nades:
Smoke grenades sound rlly cool until you realize the only sane way to implement them: particles. And then you think about how many particles would have to be created per grenade and the lag that would cause.
you don't need particles, you can use translucent blocks that you can be walked through, tinted air in a way,
that way you get simple lag free "volumetric smoke".

And cestray can you please stop spamming us with pictures and reposts, most of the ideas you propose are just plain bad, they would suit a game like cod or pubg but not capture the flag
no