IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

fixed

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

why don't y'all just get boats for initial stuff?

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Major laaag right now, with 40 users.

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

WHY The Admin Ignore me?

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Player Grief Me Becouse the ADMIN Have Not help me I have pay the Grifer 6K Diamond blocks that he stop WOW GOOOOOOOOOOD AMINNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Major lag right now, with 38 users.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:fixed
I accidentally put a protection block in front of the gingerbread house at the ice spawn. I was making a nice christmas tree cross corner from the gingerbread house, and I thought the space in front was unprotected, so to protect from grievers I used the block placement tool. I didn't know it would put a block into admin space or that it was admin space. Now there is an ugly block out there, and I can't get rid of it. Would you? Its owned by formless.

m8ii

by m8ii » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:Player Grief Me Becouse the ADMIN Have Not help me I have pay the Grifer 6K Diamond blocks that he stop WOW GOOOOOOOOOOD AMINNNNNNNNNNNNN
What that player (who is he?) did to you?
2016-12-02 17:20:25: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer places node default:furnace at (402,-47,349)

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda

by SaKeL » Post

Sheriff wrote:Major lag right now, with 38 users.
Sounds like i could downsize the max players for the server

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:
SaKeL wrote:fixed
I accidentally put a protection block in front of the gingerbread house at the ice spawn. I was making a nice christmas tree cross corner from the gingerbread house, and I thought the space in front was unprotected, so to protect from grievers I used the block placement tool. I didn't know it would put a block into admin space or that it was admin space. Now there is an ugly block out there, and I can't get rid of it. Would you? Its owned by formless.
Will have a look..thx

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey SaKel I have a Question My Name is Nico in game xXNicoXx I Play there so Long I have anything Like 1 milionen Diamond blocks And more My Question Is can I have some privs like kick fly or so For Help as an mod Or can i do a test for this pls Awnser me THX

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

If at least 3 known people will be positive about this i can grant you kick fly or so... i invite everyone who think xXNicoXx can have this grant for trial period to vote now.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

I am ok with it.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:If at least 3 known people will be positive about this i can grant you kick fly or so... i invite everyone who think xXNicoXx can have this grant for trial period to vote now.
sure do I pls I am Have Help everyone one the Server I build free places I give People homes I help People build machines I build free machines every day DO it pls

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Guys Pls Vote For Sakel THX Pls Say Him That I am A good and friendly Player

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel What Is When No one Vote but Only lightseer and he has say it is ok but what is when no one anyomore vote can I have than My privs for test time? Pls Awnser thx

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel What Is When No one Vote but Only lightseer and he has say it is ok but what is when no one anyomore vote can I have than My privs for test time? Pls Awnser thx

Yur already showin impatience Nico. I vote HONEYBOOBOOCHILD /grant all, then queen of the server whoop them griefers, make them cry to mommy and fix everythin with world edit like a pro y'all. And I ain't no Trump supporting, raised by 4chan virus. I'll let the Mexicans stay and even homosexuals like smeagol/bfg and Andy2001. Heck they can even get married on there.

TheMiner
In-game: Thron

by TheMiner » Post

Fighting about privs on a server is not the way to go.. player must prove them worthy to do the job. Hi minetest how are you :)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

TheMiner wrote:Fighting about privs on a server is not the way to go.. player must prove them worthy to do the job. Hi minetest how are you :)
I want say A Little bid About of this I have Anything I help Player give them homes give them Diamonds mese and some stuff I have anything I am a good Player I have found a Server bug And Have say them it to the ADMIN So Pls Say Me Why I am not a good Person for some privs LG xXNicoXx

RabidRabbit
In-game: RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

Yeah I like xXNicoXx he's a really nice dude. I've got chests full of like diamonds and stuff he gave me :)

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

I think xXNicoXx is wrong, giving arrows and bows to other players only helps more deaths in spawn (I'm telling you because I see more deaths in spawn because of your free objects).
And about the bug I can show you a lot of bug that I found in a short time
ATT: odiseu :)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:I think xXNicoXx is wrong, giving arrows and bows to other players only helps more deaths in spawn (I'm telling you because I see more deaths in spawn because of your free objects).
And about the bug I can show you a lot of bug that I found in a short time
ATT: odiseu :)
Hey I have read This When this Is Your Problem i can Help You all Player can writte me an book and do it on the Mailbox If You writte me you dont want the bows anymore I can remove it No Problem But I want say you 1 Thing The place Is Only becouse of donation a Player have donate me 3K Wood Gold diamod and strings for free bows So I cant Nothing for This I will remove it sonn No Problem Thx For Your Feedback but This Is Not A Ground for say the Admin that I am a not good Player Pls Think About this I give People there are new a home say him what To do on thnd give him a Little bid stuff also i halp some Player to repair or build his machine pls think About this SaKel and odiseu thx

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

RabidRabbit wrote:Yeah I like xXNicoXx he's a really nice dude. I've got chests full of like diamonds and stuff he gave me :)
Thx RabidRabbit NP I like help Player <3

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey Guys On all Player pls Writte me what I can do too On My free place stuff for all Player Thx For Your feedback

talamh

by talamh » Post

TheMiner wrote:Fighting about privs on a server is not the way to go.. player must prove them worthy to do the job. Hi minetest how are you :)
Agreed.

I've stated before that /kick should be given to a few regular players so they can try to keep some kind of order on the server, this should only be given provisionally at first to see if the player abuses the priv.

My top suggestions as to who should get /kick would be RabidRabbit and _; both are long term players (longer term than me anyway) and both are bilingual (English/Spanish and English/Russian respectively) which I consider a major plus with regard to monitoring the public chat. I have never seen either break any rules and consider both to be 100% trustworthy players.

As for xXNicoXx I'd agree with provisional /kick being granted but not /fly etc as they should be reserved for moderators.

I'd also like to suggest that moderators should lose their privs after a period of inactivity - say 1 month - if you are not playing the server then you are clearly not moderating the server either.