[Server] Survival X

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

Thanks to all for your updates, it is very helpful and i am taking them seriously - currently i am looking in to the dupe bug from basic machines, thanks again to all

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel Water grief with spawner near the spawn now Can You fix it for the new Player?

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:SaKel Water grief with spawner near the spawn now Can You fix it for the new Player?
Player Name is Reaper1 The spawner are from him

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey SaKel Can I kick Player for killing Player with bow on spawn?

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:Thanks to all for your updates, it is very helpful and i am taking them seriously - currently i am looking in to the dupe bug from basic machines, thanks again to all
SaKel The I have found a new bug About the machine how did it work anymore pls come on I say You it and You can fix it fast

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
SaKeL wrote:Thanks to all for your updates, it is very helpful and i am taking them seriously - currently i am looking in to the dupe bug from basic machines, thanks again to all
SaKel The I have found a new bug About the machine how did it work anymore pls come on I say You it and You can fix it fast
I dont want writte it here who anyone can read it

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel A Player Have Say Me There Is an Water grief and it is he has say it is from the old big water grief the Cords are -217,14,4188

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Water grief was fixed

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Thank you very much, it's a relief, less floods

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

UPDATE:
* fixed duplication of items with basic_machines and easyvend
* fixed duplication of bows and lag
* fixed water and lava source bypassing antigrief when placed on e.g. grass
* cleaned up water griefs around the spawn
* xXNicoXx and odiseu got granted /kick priv

Server was restarted before the scheduled time due to critical fixes.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE:
* fixed duplication of items with basic_machines and easyvend
* fixed duplication of bows and lag
* fixed water and lava source bypassing antigrief when placed on e.g. grass
* cleaned up water griefs around the spawn
* xXNicoXx and odiseu got granted /kick priv

Server was restarted before the scheduled time due to critical fixes.
SaKel I search more stuff Like water grief or so OK

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

On SaKel New Cords pls look there and fix if you can
1) 27.-4.159

2)28.-25.194

3) 70.2102.5259

4) -4.1.187

5) There You must think too remove but it Looks not nice and it is place over stuff on the spawn -33.34.179

WTF fly hack Player Name Castile1712348279 He fly on spawn but he have no privs

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:On SaKel New Cords pls look there and fix if you can
1) 27.-4.159

2)28.-25.194

3) 70.2102.5259

4) -4.1.187

5) There You must think too remove but it Looks not nice and it is place over stuff on the spawn -33.34.179

Hey SaKel The Thing is about the basic_Machines So much player hate the update becouse The machines From all player not work anymore Pls Do That You can have unlimted Generator with max upgrade 100K Thx This massage is from all player

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Hi SaKeL, I just wanted to post a bug in basic_machines, I'm not sure if this happens only server or in general, but ill check it out. So, if someone gets the ballspawner owned by a another person and kills itself with it, the person who originaly owned the ballspawner gets counted as the killer. So if this happens near a cityblock, the original owner (who did nothing) goes to jail falsly and looses his stuff.

Before i forget: Andy2001 claims that some people did that with her a lot of times, making it so that it looks that she killed at spawn.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Hi, I can explain a little more about the (ball spawner) bug
This sphere has configurations before being created, in those configurations there are some codes with which you can increase damage or make other configurations, some players create these spheres and use them for battle, some players lose their sphere in battle, then the opposing player or enemy uses it to send it to jail this sphere remains with the configuration of the previous owner, (many players use this bug as a battle object and thus generate discomfort in other players).
When you have time I can show you this bug.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:Hi, I can explain a little more about the (ball spawner) bug
This sphere has configurations before being created, in those configurations there are some codes with which you can increase damage or make other configurations, some players create these spheres and use them for battle, some players lose their sphere in battle, then the opposing player or enemy uses it to send it to jail this sphere is left with the configuration of the previous owner, when you have time I can show you this bug.
I think The ADMIN Know About the bug But He dosent remove them becouse when I player kill other player woth the ball it is his fault when he lose him

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

ADM17 wrote:Hi SaKeL, I just wanted to post a bug in basic_machines, I'm not sure if this happens only server or in general, but ill check it out. So, if someone gets the ballspawner owned by a another person and kills itself with it, the person who originaly owned the ballspawner gets counted as the killer. So if this happens near a cityblock, the original owner (who did nothing) goes to jail falsly and looses his stuff.

Before i forget: Andy2001 claims that some people did that with her a lot of times, making it so that it looks that she killed at spawn.
This is expected behaviour, each ball spell is signed by the player name, so only the player who created the ball spell can use it, if some other player will use foreigner ball spell he will get "punched" by the player owner (the signatory player). A new feature was added to Survival X server where people in spawn or in city block area will use this ball spell to kill (punch to death) players they will go to jail - to prevent many complains about spawn killing with ball spells. Therefore if someone intentionally get self-killed by foreign ball spell the owner of the ball spell is to blame. The whole logic (if i remember correctly) is bound to on_punch_player function (or something like that) where the player object must be present as the owner of the ball spell. It's a bit tricky to have this mod on public server as Survival X and i feel like it was a mistake of adding it. I would suggest to be very careful with using and giving away your ball spells, they are more useful to have fun as bouncy balls rather than PVP weapon. This would be complex and time consuming to rewrite in the code as there are many dependencies.

I haven't use the ball spells myself before, are those spells infinite or do you loose them after you use them?
Last edited by SaKeL on Sun Oct 14, 2018 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:On SaKel New Cords pls look there and fix if you can
1) 27.-4.159

2)28.-25.194

3) 70.2102.5259

4) -4.1.187

Hey SaKel The Thing is about the basic_Machines So much player hate the update becouse The machines From all player not work anymore Pls Do That You can have unlimted Generator with max upgrade 100K Thx This massage is from all player
This Is What I have seen today Do I my job good?

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

excellent xXNicoXx thank you!

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

Maybe this could fit with the new lavacobble: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=15991

Getting hurt when stepping on it would it make the block even cooler (and much more realistic).

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Is that the ball not only kills ADMIN players but also I have knowledge of a ball that can even disconnect players in a certain extension making them stay with the game platform completely closed I think it is one of the worst bug if I can show it.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Also a player informed me about another bug in the protections is possible to remove the thin protections for this bug and may be a problem in the future and I inform you to prevent annoying thefts of spaces by means of this bug
(And of course I can teach it at this time)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:excellent xXNicoXx thank you!
Thx I want do my job good ;)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:Also a player informed me about another bug in the protections is possible to remove the thin protections for this bug and may be a problem in the future and I inform you to prevent annoying thefts of spaces by means of this bug
(And of course I can teach it at this time)
What for bug with protections?

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKel XD I Found A New Way To Make PB&J Blocks I am A Genius No one know About this trick I dont tell anyone pls come on And fix it I told you how it work
But pls only tommorow