IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

Re: [Server] Survival X

by xXNicoXx » Post

Writte Under this what you want in the next free chest with stuff

HONEYBOOBOOCHILD

by HONEYBOOBOOCHILD » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:Writte Under this what you want in the next free chest with stuff
water blocks 9999999

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
lightseer wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote:Hey Guys I have place a chest with 3K Gold Ingots and really much steel blocks for the Server the coords are 142,40,234 if you found them It is yours pls writte in the Forum if you found them small tip It is in the near from the balrog arena
Its in the air just out of reach.. ha good one
A Player have take everything I will do it again with an other cord pls writte me down under this what you want in the next chest I think No limet
How about a chest of telemosaic extenders?

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Okay Lightsaber and Honey I make a chest with some off this stuff no Problem if

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

usig fly hack he has fly Remondini923 for SaKel

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

talamh wrote:
lightseer wrote:This update does not affect me much, as I only have one machine right now, and I have a battery limitation. I can upgrade a battery to a certain point, but there are lots of things my batteries cannot do. They cannot harvest very quickly. Its faster to harvest manually. I cannot use much power anyway, so why would I need more than 5x50 ? That being said I own over 400 generators, so I have generators I cannot use -- if I ever decide to use them.
Run your spare generators through a recycler you will get 4 diamond blocks and a battery for each one you recycle. It's what I intend to do with my tens of thousands of spare generators.

Mass production of resources is now pretty much fixed; now if a new non-reproducible ore that can be used as the default currency could be added then shops might return to the server.
Thanks for sharing what you are doing with tens of thousands (wow) generators.

I like the idea of no-grind able gold. Another option is to use obsidian, but in either case it won't fix the problem of ghost shops. I remember playing when gold was not plentiful, and yet the shops were often dead. I think that there is no very good solution for dead shops, unless there is a hack which manages ghost machines and sets a supervisor level base price with a weekly or monthly allowed ghost supply. I feel this, because of course players eventually stop playing and therefore are eventually going to leave ghost shops. I'd say 70% or more of vending machines are dead. To a new player entering the server, ghost shops are a serious turn off. I have seen another server attempting to remedy this with rental stalls, so that to sell things you must pay rent. That doesn't seem to be working yet, either. I think we are just looking at eventually some kind of reset once the ghost vending machines are so plentiful that nobody can buy anything.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

There is a cleanup every year of players what doesnt play anymore and their blocks included vending machines... one of my items on the list is to create a global shop using /commands what will be also pretty cool and will solve empty shops forever.

talamh

by talamh » Post

lightseer wrote: I like the idea of no-grind able gold. Another option is to use obsidian, but in either case it won't fix the problem of ghost shops.
I thought obsidian would be a good alternative to gold but given that lava is not evenly distributed around the map it probably would not be a great alternative.

Ghost shops really are a nuisance on just about every server I've ever played.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

SaKeL wrote:There is a cleanup every year of players what doesnt play anymore and their blocks included vending machines... one of my items on the list is to create a global shop using /commands what will be also pretty cool and will solve empty shops forever.
That's a great idea and much simpler then trying to reconfigure existing shops.

PolySaken
GitHub: PolySaken-I-Am
In-game: PolySaken

by PolySaken » Post

maybe just make a mod which adds a unified currency, and instead of making it craftable, have it as a mob drop or a reward for a kill in the pvp arena.
Guidebook Lib, for in-game docs | Poly Decor, some cool blocks | Vision Lib, an all-purpose library.

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

PolySaken wrote:maybe just make a mod which adds a unified currency, and instead of making it craftable, have it as a mob drop or a reward for a kill in the pvp arena.
There already is: lava-orbs. Lava Orbs are rare because they can only be dropped rarely by Oerkkis or Lavaflans, have a powerful use (Lava Pickaxe) and are very difficult to autofarm.
And, they are the rarest or 2. rarest obtainable item at the server.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

PolySaken wrote:maybe just make a mod which adds a unified currency, and instead of making it craftable, have it as a mob drop or a reward for a kill in the pvp arena.
Yes thats what i had in mind also..good idea ;)

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

What's about this one, its also used at Bananaland and in my opinion very good: https://github.com/minetest-mods/currency. Unzipped it has less than 80kb, which is super leight-weight and shouldn't cause any lag on the server. Maybe its no the right one because its used on another server already, but I think its a great option.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

ADM17 wrote:What's about this one, its also used at Bananaland and in my opinion very good: https://github.com/minetest-mods/currency. Unzipped it has less than 80kb, which is super leight-weight and shouldn't cause any lag on the server. Maybe its no the right one because its used on another server already, but I think its a great option.
Nice Money good idea I am for it

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Who Need help on the Server?

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

ADM17 wrote:What's about this one, its also used at Bananaland and in my opinion very good: https://github.com/minetest-mods/currency. Unzipped it has less than 80kb, which is super leight-weight and shouldn't cause any lag on the server. Maybe its no the right one because its used on another server already, but I think its a great option.
In 3 lines of code I could lag a server to the point where it might as well be down 24/7. File size doesn't tell you much
I'm not familiar with the mod so I can't really give any input on it.
obsidian blocks/fragments would probably make a pretty good currency. You don't need lava to obtain it if there are vendors you can sell supplies to for the currency
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

The players (Milan2018 and Stickman301) made a construction on the rails road to the North very close to the spawn you can see the construction by walking just a few steps on the road north of spawn follow the rails, I do not know if it is good or bad but I wanted to inform you about that construction on the way.

rnd
GitHub: ac-minetest
IRC: ac_minetest
In-game: rnd

by rnd » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote: In 3 lines of code I could lag a server to the point where it might as well be down 24/7. File size doesn't tell you much
I'm not familiar with the mod so I can't really give any input on it.
Pfff you need 3 lines.. I can do it with 1 line and 14 characters, most lightweight mod ever:

Code: Select all

while 0 do end
1EvCmxbzl5KDu6XAunE1K853Lq6VVOsT

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:Writte Under this what you want in the next free chest with stuff
Just one apple. But would like to be entered into a hall of fame of the best treasure hunters. ;)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey ADMIN The new acc from _z chantajearme Can You do something the Name from him is panda

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Have Anyone Appels And Bones for me I buy them

1) apple=30 Gold
1)Bone=8 Gold

Sell Them at the spawn it is not much to walk Cords are 26.-20.175

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:The players (Milan2018 and Stickman301) made a construction on the rails road to the North very close to the spawn you can see the construction by walking just a few steps on the road north of spawn follow the rails, I do not know if it is good or bad but I wanted to inform you about that construction on the way.
I have Say The Player to stop but They dont stop But I think The admin will not del them I think This Is Ok for him becouse the construction dont hurt any Player

gp03

by gp03 » Post

Hi sakel fan you aggiorned tour shops?

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

update:
* Balrog will rarely drop Enchanted magma armor *