[Server] Survival X

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

Re: [Server] Survival X

by odiseu » Post

You will put those new blocks for ice wall? that looks great and I want to see it :)

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:
odiseu wrote:Well here is another flood I can not do anything myself, but you can check it, when you connect someone who can withdraw this
https://ibb.co/eRro8L
Coordinates : (826.3, 30.2, 84.3)
Thanks! Nico you got this ?
Yes I will fix 1 min

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

odiseu wrote:You will put those new blocks for ice wall? that looks great and I want to see it :)
yes after next restart they will be online ;)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
odiseu wrote:Well here is another flood I can not do anything myself, but you can check it, when you connect someone who can withdraw this
Yes I will fix 1 min
you are the best!

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Thanks! Nico you got this ?[/quote]
Yes I will fix 1 min[/quote]

you are the best![/quote]

Fixed And About the Player SaKeL I writte You some Details About Lebouf359 ok and you say yes or no only

The Thing has protect by Lebouf359 before I was A Mod Here He has build a home 3 blocks above My factory I have say stop and Remove it he dont have do it He dont ask me To Build or to protect there anything My Question is remove hims interact yes or no?

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
Yes I will fix 1 min
I have remove the water and fixed it No Problem :)

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Try talk to him first, if it wasn't protected before then technically players can build in unprotected areas and there is nothing wrong with that, on the other side sometimes players take it too and its rather annoyance than freedom of build, in this case dialog and compromise should be achieved. This is survival, just kill him :)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:Try talk to him first, if it wasn't protected before then technically players can build in unprotected areas and there is nothing wrong with that, on the other side sometimes players take it too and its rather annoyance than freedom of build, in this case dialog and compromise should be achieved. This is survival, just kill him :)
I am a Mod I dont kill Player XD

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

True

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

@all would you support if ADM17 would gradually get more privs and maybe become a more full fledged moderator? If more people will be positive about this i will give it a try.

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

ADM17 seems OK with me. I don't know them personally, however I do remember talking to them over a year ago. They were concerned when I mentioned one of my buildings got grieved.

yik)
IRC: yik
In-game: yik

by yik) » Post

I do not think ADM17 is a good example for moderator, because he is not a very active player and moderators must be the most active players to solve problems

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

yik) wrote:I do not think ADM17 is a good example for moderator, because he is not a very active player and moderators must be the most active players to solve problems
Same Sorry ADM17

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

The market has crashed, due to devaluation of most of the expensive metals, therefore these metals has lost their values and currently you can sell them for 1 BitGold on the ADMIN's marketplace (/mp find diamond). Currently the most valuable block is obsidian (also someone suggested this before on the forum) and for now its keeping its value.

The price list will be adjusted accordingly in the future in order to find balance and fair market.

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

odiseu, can you remove your protection at 214, 53, 313 and 214, 53, 298 or move it 2 blocks to the west?

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Ok 2 blocks ready :)

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

SaKeL wrote:The price list will be adjusted accordingly in the future in order to find balance and fair market.
An idea. How about to add currency mod, only money craft (example down) and income.lua, income 5$ for activity.

In this case money can't be created or recreated. Can be received only like 'income' or even trade,
about 5$ for 12 mins of activity (digging, placing), as wrote at income.lua

It can solve problem of poor market too (usability, without gui / pictures) and can be used with 'easyvend' mod

PS Of course admin shop must have high price or player's shops will be useless

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

@yik), you mean that it is more important to have moderators that are online the most of their time rather than being friendly, responsible and experienced? I know that I'm not the most active player on the server but that's because I have more stuff to do in my life and Minetest is something I do in free-time, and real live goes first.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

ADM17 wrote:@yik), you mean that it is more important to have moderators that are online the most of their time rather than being friendly, responsible and experienced? I know that I'm not the most active player on the server but that's because I have more stuff to do in my life and Minetest is something I do in free-time, and real live goes first.
yeah thats good but it is so how you have say You Need to be aktiv to help the Server the Server Need no unaktiv mods

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

yik, ADM17 tiene razon en eso la vida real es lo primero, ahora el esta siendo mas activo que tu, yo votaia a ADM17 para ser modder ademas, ayuda muchisimo en el server a toda le gente, a mi sobre todo, Un saludo

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:UPDATE

Added simple global marketplace to the game. This marketplace is designed to work only with chat commands. Type '/mp help' in the chat to see all possible commands.

Currently only items from 'default' MTGame MOD are in the store list, since all the other items can be crafted from default blocks, this is sufficient for balanced game.

Let's see how this will work out, if it will work out i might work on it a bit more and add new features in the future.

Code: Select all

/mp find <item name>, find item in store
/mp balance, show your current balance in BitGold
/mp sellhand, sell item(s) currently holding in hand
/mp buyhand [<amount>], buy <amount> of item(s) currently holding in hand, when <amount> is not provided then amount is 1
/mp infohand, show more information about the item(s) you are currently holding in hand from the store
/mp buy <item name> [<amount>], buy <amount> of <item name> from store, if <amount> is not provided then amount is 1
/mp sellinv <item name>, sell all items <item name> from the 'main' inventory list
/mp buyinv <item name>, buy full inventory of items <item name>, empty slots in the 'main' inventory are required
/mp top, show top 5 richest players currently online
/mp help, print out this help
I guess the ADMIN shop is up for SALE... ?

Have fun!
Remove

ADM17
IRC: MikeSL
In-game: ADM17

by ADM17 » Post

xXNicoXx wrote: yeah thats good but it is so how you have say You Need to be aktiv to help the Server the Server Need no unaktiv mods
So, then what is "active" for you? I am online regularly, but not 24/day.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

ADM17 wrote:
xXNicoXx wrote: yeah thats good but it is so how you have say You Need to be aktiv to help the Server the Server Need no unaktiv mods
So, then what is "active" for you? I am online regularly, but not 24/day.

So much like me and odiseu That is aktiv

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

bosapara you have found one of the mods what I'm really unhappy about when i see them somewhere on the server. I value the inventory slots specially with no bags and something always appearing and occupying constantly 1 slot of the player inventory is annoying. Also the idea would be to not add new unnecessary blocks/items to the game. Typical mistake is to add MOD x to fix problem y and then fix and maintain all the code from other MODs. If tomorrow someone will duplicate MT Gold items from that mod, it will become useless item in the game (again).

I appreciate your suggestion though, don't get me wrong, but the idea of the server is also to be a bit different than others.

The global store is easy, scalable and simple to maintain but still powerful (when fixed all the bugs). With the global store i can manage easily the global market and the currency. It doesn't add any items or you don't earn any money after x minutes without doing anything. When the value of some items in the game drops i can raise/lower prices based on that.

odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Well, ADM17 is right when a Mod must be (experienced, responsible and friendly) BUT do you think that me and xXNicoXx are not friendly, responsible or experienced?
I think that instead of increasing Mod you would have to trust more in those who do help a lot.