[Server] Survival X

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

Re: [Server] Survival X

by SaKeL » Post

Samec thats all very nice but someone also has to also enforce these rules..they dont happen by them self. See post in Survival X forums cleanups are on regular bases including player blocks. Not that i have anything against HT but last weeks i check there are only bots playing and never seen mod or admin online. Asking for favor and then throwing out insults is not the way to achieve something.

I agree with the rule:
- no building above or below protected areas

Ill put it on the wall at the spawn, maybe the magic wall will make that happen :)

Odiseu and xXNicoXx have the power to communicate with players and remove unnecessary protections or builds above or below other players property. I have seen Stickman301 unnecessary protections also and if you have problems with his obsessive use of protectors right around your house xXNicoXx can help you remove them.

xXNicoXx
GitHub: xXNicoXx
IRC: xXNicoXx
In-game: xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

SaKeL wrote:Samec thats all very nice but someone also has to also enforce these rules..they dont happen by them self. See post in Survival X forums cleanups are on regular bases including player blocks. Not that i have anything against HT but last weeks i check there are only bots playing and never seen mod or admin online. Asking for favor and then throwing out insults is not the way to achieve something.

I agree with the rule:
- no building above or below protected areas

Ill put it on the wall at the spawn, maybe the magic wall will make that happen :)

Odiseu and xXNicoXx have the power to communicate with players and remove unnecessary protections or builds above or below other players property. I have seen Stickman301 unnecessary protections also and if you have problems with his obsessive use of protectors right around your house xXNicoXx can help you remove them.
Yeah I come on if they online No Problem

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

xXNicoXx Is the best moderator of the server, He help me every day and he is the best.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

pausc05 wrote:xXNicoXx Is the best moderator of the server, He help me every day and he is the best.
I agree he is a nice guy.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:xXNicoXx Is the best moderator of the server, He help me every day and he is the best.
Thx Your so a nice guy too :)

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

I had 30,000 mc from selling obsidian + some other stuff. Could you transmute that into obsidian again or credit in the new system?

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

lightseer wrote:I had 30,000 mc from selling obsidian + some other stuff. Could you transmute that into obsidian again or credit in the new system?
Sure. The marketplace is going through some updates and will be online again soon. But if rather have the obsidian back ill give it to you and set your balance to 0. (Send me pm with coords of yr house if u want the obi back)

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

lightseer wrote:I had 30,000 mc from selling obsidian + some other stuff. Could you transmute that into obsidian again or credit in the new system?

How much Obsidian Have you sell and how much from the other stuff I give it you free

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:

How much Obsidian Have you sell and how much from the other stuff I give it you free
I Need also your in game Name and or you house coords than I give you the stuff back

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hi ADMIN the player leoqi is doing very spam in the chat.
https://ibb.co/nqpsSq

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:Hi ADMIN the player leoqi is doing very spam in the chat.
https://ibb.co/nqpsSq
About That I remove from so much player shout but the thing is the shout priv not work on server you can writte without shout privs

lightseer

by lightseer » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:

I will just keep the credit. The market is coming back, so there is no problem. I can mine for more, but thanks for the offer.

samec
In-game: bobo

by samec » Post

Where screenshots are saved to when I press F12 key?

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Hi ADMIN The xXNicoXx moderator put me interact without any evidence in my two accounts

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:Hi ADMIN The xXNicoXx moderator put me interact without any evidence in my two accounts
Hey ADMIN SaKeL And The users

SaKeL I have talk with you and you say yes and No profs or no ground Guy pausc05 the player jklu have report you And I have look with my undercover acc and see it You and your brother have protect his area and you have also doing some water griefs before or try it before I have delet the Ground under you

And Player from Sruvival X I want only say 1 Thing he his not a good Player he and his brother only doing as a good Person but they are in real bad Player he has protect My are and try to do an water grief you can ask Yik and RabidRabbit and talamh If You dont trust me

Pls guys writte under this your opinion! but first I want say 1 Thing He has say if I dont report him for the try with the water grief he will be a good Person but you see jklu have report him and I saw it

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

jklu tell false to me I DONT DOING NEVER

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

pausc05 wrote:jklu tell false to me I DONT DOING NEVER
I have see you and your brother I have writte you that you become your privs back but not before 14 days

And Your brother never becomme back he has doing to much bad things

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

I go out the server

pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

Thank for never

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

Hey Pausc05 pls join the Game i want talk with you

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Hi, ADMIN, I would like to inform you about multiple characters using hacker on the server every day I see a minimum of one player flying and they write colored letters, some even spam with hacker pages, I hope there is a solution for this with a kick they just come back with another account and already among them a player named (Linn_gamer) I saw him today using hacker to fly in spawn I withdrew his interaction for the use of hacker, but he said he will come back with another account.

xXNicoXx

by xXNicoXx » Post

odiseu wrote:Hi, ADMIN, I would like to inform you about multiple characters using hacker on the server every day I see a minimum of one player flying and they write colored letters, some even spam with hacker pages, I hope there is a solution for this with a kick they just come back with another account and already among them a player named (Linn_gamer) I saw him today using hacker to fly in spawn I withdrew his interaction for the use of hacker, but he said he will come back with another account.

Yeah That is the same Problem That I am have on the Server with a mod the Player spamm in the Chat with Color and I see also every Minimum 1 Player fly And SaKeL I think I am Right when I say using cilent mods are not allowed

samec

by samec » Post

error
Last edited by samec on Sat Nov 10, 2018 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

xXNicoXx wrote:
About That I remove from so much player shout but the thing is the shout priv not work on server you can writte without shout privs
ADMIN can arrange the removal of "shout" there are spammer players who log only to follow with insults and spam would be very useful to give them some kind of mute to calm down

samec

by samec » Post

Can you add a command for list online players?