[Server] Survival X

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

Re: [Server] Survival X

by odiseu » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:
yik) wrote:xXNicoXx me remove the privileges of interact and shout without any reason, just to win the objects of the new chest, also he was attacking many players with their privileges. I would like my privileges returned to me because that Moderator always does things that you are not allowed to do, such as: removing objects from chests, killing people, abusing privileges in your favor, speaking bad words, and spammin, he started to kill us all in the pvp place so he could steal the chest, but he was flying.

The chest was end when I remove your privs PizzaIstGeil1 was in the voice Chat with me he saw that all too I dont have fly I dont kill anybody I was stand after that chest on Ground hit odiseu and shot him with a bow I dont get anything of the chest admin controll all My chests I dont get anything what make me so Angry odiseu was come with fly and kill me
The lies are not a good thing, I do not look for a discussion, but I want to clarify this situation in no time kill you and the objects of the chest I do not seek to obtain them, but I love watching the battalas are fun, also if I remember correctly you attacked the other players but in the pvp with privs I never hit anyone I do not like to fight with privs I tell all the players at every moment.
Well, and I want to highlight your lack of maturity, the truth is that the behavior you carry at all times does not seem right to me since you mean the others with bad words when they only ask you.)
https://ibb.co/xXRvXxB

Nico2002Nico
In-game: xXNicoXx

by Nico2002Nico » Post

odiseu wrote:
Nico2002Nico wrote:
yik) wrote:xXNicoXx me remove the privileges of interact and shout without any reason, just to win the objects of the new chest, also he was attacking many players with their privileges. I would like my privileges returned to me because that Moderator always does things that you are not allowed to do, such as: removing objects from chests, killing people, abusing privileges in your favor, speaking bad words, and spammin, he started to kill us all in the pvp place so he could steal the chest, but he was flying.

The chest was end when I remove your privs PizzaIstGeil1 was in the voice Chat with me he saw that all too I dont have fly I dont kill anybody I was stand after that chest on Ground hit odiseu and shot him with a bow I dont get anything of the chest admin controll all My chests I dont get anything what make me so Angry odiseu was come with fly and kill me
The lies are not a good thing, I do not look for a discussion, but I want to clarify this situation in no time kill you and the objects of the chest I do not seek to obtain them, but I love watching the battalas are fun, also if I remember correctly you attacked the other players but in the pvp with privs I never hit anyone I do not like to fight with privs I tell all the players at every moment.
Well, and I want to highlight your lack of maturity, the truth is that the behavior you carry at all times does not seem right to me since you mean the others with bad words when they only ask you.)
https://ibb.co/xXRvXxB
Ich dont want make You Bad so SaKeL Look discord I senden You Thema completly Chat You can See odiseu weitere ne Note than 1 Bad Message too make ne angry Nur pls odiseu senden Thema completly Chat in Theorie picture

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

yik) wrote:
Nico2002Nico wrote:

xXNicoXx could you please not lie?

I dont lie Pizzaistgeil ist a neutral Person You and odiseu are Brothers IT IS Normal that You Help him

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Also You fly in PvP odiseu and Take Thema stuff You know I can Look in your Inventory

Lone_Wolf
GitHub: LoneWolfHT
IRC: LandarVargan
In-game: LandarVargan

by Lone_Wolf » Post

Please try harder to speak English. Nobody will be able to understand you otherwise
My ContentDB -|- Working on CaptureTheFlag -|- Minetest Forums Dark Theme!! (You need it)

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

I find it weird that the current staff-members (odiseu and xXNicoXx) were both spawnkillers and abused city-block glitches to send players to jail so they could grab their stuff. They have constantly come after me and player dugger/dugger2 many times in the past, and only stopped when we killed them and took their stuff enough times in our fights with them (though they still did it to others).
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Lone_Wolf wrote:Please try harder to speak English. Nobody will be able to understand you otherwise
I TRY It XD

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Stix wrote:I find it weird that the current staff-members (odiseu and xXNicoXx) were both spawnkillers and abused city-block glitches to send players to jail so they could grab their stuff. They have constantly come after me and player dugger/dugger2 many times in the past, and only stopped when we killed them and took their stuff enough times in our fights with them (though they still did it to others).

Yeah that is true but That I am have doing not Long i have do that where i start on the Server but not much :/ I am not happy About that :/

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

Sakel, please, delete all this protected air structures or give possibility for mods to do it.
As i know all this air buildings break the rules, cuz was built above old my protects, that placed on the ground.

Image Image Image Image

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

bosapara wrote:Sakel, please, delete all this protected air structures or give possibility for mods to do it.
As i know all this air buildings break the rules, cuz was built above old my protects, that placed on the ground.

Image Image Image Image
I only want that the ADMIN Is informed

abramcoc
GitHub: abramcoc
IRC: _z
In-game: _z

by abramcoc » Post

Hello, ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx when I was at my house looking at the chests and then he teleported to me and stole a chest full of cactus, and again in taba at my house ordering my house and again teleports to me and steal a bone with a lot of lapis, good day

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Wow--two moderators fighting each other?

odiseu
IRC: odiseu
In-game: odiseu

by odiseu » Post

Sheriff wrote:Wow--two moderators fighting each other?

hahaha great image friend, but I do not seek to fight only to make the complaints of the players arrive :)

pausc05
GitHub: Piojoblanco
IRC: pausc05
In-game: pausc05

by pausc05 » Post

abramcoc wrote:Hello, ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx when I was at my house looking at the chests and then he teleported to me and stole a chest full of cactus, and again in taba at my house ordering my house and again teleports to me and steal a bone with a lot of lapis, good day

That is true ADMINISTRATION, a good mod must not abuse its privileges, privileges to use for the benefit of all, solucionalo or please, a greeting

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

abramcoc wrote:Hello, ADMIN the moderator xXNicoXx when I was at my house looking at the chests and then he teleported to me and stole a chest full of cactus, and again in taba at my house ordering my house and again teleports to me and steal a bone with a lot of lapis, good day

Make a deal send a screen shot where we can see that I doing that becouse I dont have do that Pls send the screen shot And I will leave the mod Team and or the Server for ever deal?

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:

Make a deal send a screen shot where we can see that I doing that becouse I dont have do that Pls send the screen shot And I will leave the mod Team and or the Server for ever deal?

I have make a Lapis machine that dig Lapis for me i give you the Lapis free so I have no Ground for steal? or catus guy I have over 800K bitgold I can buy so much as I want I dont steal stuff from you but ok send a screen shot if it will Show this I leave the Server for ever

RabidRabbit
In-game: RabidRabbit

by RabidRabbit » Post

Well this sucks big time because both odiseu and xXNicoXx have been nice to me. xXNicoXx is a SUPER nice guy that cares more about others than he does himself. Even when I first met him I was impressed because if someone was that nice than I knew that people would always take advantage of their kindness. I didn't think it would get this bad though. This is like world war 3! And for heaven sakes why are all the spanish people combining against xXNicoXx?? He's only 15. :( Imagine having all that responsibility placed on your shoulders when you were 15, like ouch. PS why would he need your cactus when he is SUPER rich already. Besides, cactus isn't that valuable.
And odiseu helped my once when his bff Andy2001 killed me in the balrog arena and even though andy was mad odiseu gave me back my stuff.

Stix
IRC: nil
In-game: Stix [+alts]

by Stix » Post

RabidRabbit wrote:Well this sucks big time because both odiseu and xXNicoXx have been nice to me. xXNicoXx is a SUPER nice guy that cares more about others than he does himself. Even when I first met him I was impressed because if someone was that nice than I knew that people would always take advantage of their kindness. I didn't think it would get this bad though. This is like world war 3! And for heaven sakes why are all the spanish people combining against xXNicoXx?? He's only 15. :( Imagine having all that responsibility placed on your shoulders when you were 15, like ouch. PS why would he need your cactus when he is SUPER rich already. Besides, cactus isn't that valuable.
And odiseu helped my once when his bff Andy2001 killed me in the balrog arena and even though andy was mad odiseu gave me back my stuff.
"Only 15", Lol how old are you? I for one am 15 and don't like it when people consider that age to be young, but maybe Nico feels differently :P.
Hey, what can i say? I'm the bad guy.

SaKeL
GitHub: JurajVajda
IRC: SaKeL
In-game: SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

bosapara wrote:Sakel, please, delete all this protected air structures or give possibility for mods to do it.

Image Image Image Image
Will check thanks..

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Unbearable lag right now, with 26 users.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

Sheriff wrote:Unbearable lag right now, with 26 users.
I guess it really depends on many other factors than just amount of players, i am playing with ~40 players with minimal lag ~ 1 sec

Attachments
sx-min.png
sx-min.png (921.97 KiB) Viewed 591 times

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

SaKeL wrote:
Sheriff wrote:...lag...26 users.
i am playing with ~40 players with minimal lag ~ 1 sec
Right--I know there are multiple factors, player count being one of them. It's the only statistic I can report from here. :) However, I didn't notice the max_lag field in the debug view before. Thanks for showing me that. I'll check it too when I notice lag in the future. By reporting the time, I'm hoping you can look at the logs and see what events were occurring during or leading up to the lag, to help identity causes.

Sheriff

by Sheriff » Post

Separate observation: FYI, some times, when I'm working on killing Balrog, he'll suddenly disappear, especially if he walks into a lag void. Even if I walk all over the arena and eliminate all of the lag voids, he's completely gone and doesn't reappear until his next spawn cycle.

bosapara

by bosapara » Post

SaKeL wrote:
I guess it really depends on many other factors than just amount of players, i am playing with ~40 players with minimal lag ~ 1 sec
Exist some possibility to make lag with distributor. We can use more than 5 generators, that will work in offline. Just need to create a lot of accounts.

How about to add restrictions to generator, that will produce fuel only if player in online? It can a few fix abuse of distributor and a reduce lags. Players could use only small machines, not giant like at the moment pic.

SaKeL

by SaKeL » Post

bosapara wrote:
SaKeL wrote:
Exist some possibility to make lag with distributor. We can use more than 5 generators, that will work in offline. Just need to create a lot of accounts.

How about to add restrictions to generator, that will produce fuel only if player in online? It can a few fix abuse of distributor and a reduce lags. Players could use only small machines, not giant like at the moment pic.

Sounds like a good idea, i didnt know that generators can work also offline.