[Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

NetYard5
GitHub: FI3Mate
IRC: AlloyMixedSteel
In-game: InfinityYards UltraNexo

Re: [Server] Regulus: A Mars Server

by NetYard5 » Post

Wait, cobblestone generators makes earth cobblestones and not mars cobbles. Hence where is the shop that sells money for earth cobbles? so far as I know there is only one shop that sells money, and its admin's.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

regular cobblestone does nothing but the node breaker makes cash for digging the cobble as it is created. Slow but it works.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

UltraNexoV2 has started using Chernobolyte in his builds. Lethal material which I warned him not to produce or use.

The location is water quarry up the road from spawn south of my base on the same side. This is in a densely populated area. Looks like adr also fell into UltraNexoV2 death trap. I'll let you and archfan take the appropriate measures for this infraction. This is one of the reasons I'm against UtlraNexoV2 setting up his machines in FarAway.

Lighter side. Work on upper structure of Mars Dome finally continues. I have several catwalk designs and can't decide which I like best. Decking of the rear of dome decided. The slow work of enclosing the dome will take months. Concentrating on the back.

UPDATE: Forcefield is back up on main street straight north of spawn. The generator is before Sires Shop on the east side (Opposite) in a sand building with a rubber tree growing out of it.

NetYard5

by NetYard5 » Post

adr was afk, and he still survive for that. Plus the chernobilyte generators isnt a trap or anything, Im not using it to kill players. And although if I want to use it in my builds, I will try to build in it a private place as a warning for players not to come, even to prevent griefs. Or a further location so not much players will die, Ive removed the gens at the street spawn, Ill build another one at other place. Dont blame me next time if you die by my cherno since its is one of my building's defence.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Okay my experiment of using horizontal elevators failed. I was thinking the junction boxes work on 6 points (top/bottom) not 4.

The idea was to run a hyperloop circuit from entrances to back of the dome to engineering then up to top of the dome in C&C. So the elevators drop into false ceiling run to the back then drop to another elevator.

C&C
|
|
_| _________________ Ent ___________ ground level
+ -------------------------------+ / / / / / / / / / / / /
Eng

Left this post also in the Hyperloop MOD thread viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18012

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Well the results of running strict test of cascade centrifuge and it's AIN'T pretty...

Out of one hundred 0.7 grade uranium dust, 63 ended up being totally useless 0.0 grade dust. Only 3 dust made it to 3.5 grade worthy enough to make it into reactor fuel... however you need five 3.5 grade to make one reactor fuel rod.

The remaining 34 uranium dust were stuck into each grade centrifuge. It cost 50 meld to buy the ore. Considering the costs of building the cascade and powering is very prohibited. Not to mention the lag such a machine creates.

Wake up call for those running reactors now... once your cheap supply runs out... the reactors and quarries will go silent.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

No end to trolls on the server...

First NI**ERHUNTER who's name should make it obvious who's the troll
Now 'justjew' decided to take racist nazi slant with poor German and old school jew jokes and slants.

I wonder if they are related... as in the same IP.

Other things... Eco101, who was a pain, base was totally erased. Maybe his 'brother' Autumn_Days was responsible. Eco101 complained that A_D was on this computer and one time I ask Eco101 who was Autumn_Days it wasn't Eco101 at all. At least how he talks. Good riddance either way.

Other news... secret project proceeding nicely ... when I don't have to deal with trolls.

NetYard5

by NetYard5 » Post

Eco1 came into troubling people again, just joined into server and after a few secs mentioned that Im his old enemy and a dumber. I killed him several times then he replied again "Ha 5ere will be a Slye here I will make a big fight and get you baned". I bet he was holding a grudges towards me and MichaelEh. If I know how to post a screenshot Ive already posted it here....

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Sounds more like Autumn_Days using Eco101 account which he has done. Time for IPban.

Shorterbakon

by Shorterbakon » Post

I mite make this my space base just sideways
Attachments
1543709429756-1979458796.jpg
1543709429756-1979458796.jpg (659.53 KiB) Viewed 1088 times

Shorterbakon

by Shorterbakon » Post

well i think ill build that as my space base unless i get a new idea

Shorterbakon

by Shorterbakon » Post

oh and by the way my username in the game is jacib

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Okay EightBall is now over Mars. Was previously on oNez server but it vanished. Needs protection so I can free up some protection blocks Location in PM Regulus

NetYard5

by NetYard5 » Post

This is what happened when someone using Man's free money shop...
I know the shop was destroyed and deleted but...
Someone still keep the money he got from Man's shop

zargulthewizard
In-game: zargul

by zargulthewizard » Post

Ough.
May God be with you, always.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

It's not impossible to make enough cash to buy all that. I've made 16 grand by selling mars cobble manually mining in very short time.

NetYard5

by NetYard5 » Post

I sneaked into this building and find around 30000 blue minegeld in mithril chest...

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

My luck, I get the eight ball fully enclosed and started on decking and the server seems to be down.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Well server is back.

Met up with archfan and introduced him to my hidden project, Southern Cross. archfan start protecting the core shop/hotel buildings and main roads (Red/Blue/Yellow/Green) under archfan, Regulus and myself. Side roads still need to be protected. Orbital station is still a work in progress.

To all players, Southern Cross is planned to be a NEW free build area with 4 OPEN mines set 200 blocks from core. The core of Southern Cross is a compressed version of spawn with shop area for Regulus and archfan to setup duplicate shops and a hotel and storage area. The entire area is over 800,000 square blocks.

It will hopefully have it's own hyperloop station joining FarAway, Sand City and spawn.

Once the place is ready and protected I will be stepping back from Southern Cross. I do not have any builds planned for there. I turning it over to Regulus and archfan to manage and own the area and roads. This is an imagined reboot of what I think a planned settlement should be. Hopefully this should encourage other long term players to build settlements and make urban planning part of their builds.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

My Christmas present to the server... the Cruxus or Southern Cross

Central buildings. Hotel, shops, hyperloop

The area has 4 open mines with entrances where you can recharge your air tanks and suit.

Southern Cross extends for 450m from center with roads every 100m. Plenty of room to build mine explore.

Area is being turned over to Regulus and archfan who have already protected the roads and main buildings. Core buildings have some air and open mine stations have air. Space station under development. It will be up to them to add Southern Cross to main hyperloop system.

Merry Christmas

Shorterbakon

by Shorterbakon » Post

i cant join i dont see the server its not up for me

zargulthewizard
In-game: zargul

by zargulthewizard » Post

Southern Cross looks awesome! Though maybe a bit like a Swastika
May God be with you, always.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

zargulthewizard wrote:Southern Cross looks awesome! Though maybe a bit like a Swastika
Actually its suppose to be a pinwheel or ninja star shape. Getting it filled with air is a challenge. It will be interesting how this area develops.... spawn has gotten mined out with no real room to build. People tend to cluster around each other so 4 open mines might mean people build out a bit. I was going to go only 350 but added an extra 100 just in case.

oh yeah, no quarries.

Michael Eh?

by Michael Eh? » Post

Shorterbakon wrote:i cant join i dont see the server its not up for me
It's back up.... also I found your fighter/shuttle you lost. It was just outside one station in Southern Cross.

Also all 4 open mines are now at the depth of -1000m at Southern Cross. Slowly pressurizing Cruxis core building. Red block is done. Sucks that removing doors leaves a vacuum and collapses an air space. :(

Shorterbakon

by Shorterbakon » Post

ok thanks for finding it