Distancer is a Client-Side Mod, which should help you to build in Minetest.
This Mod measures distances or show's you the current Mapblock of your Position.
Complete reworked and a new command now available.
Added a dynamic Helpsystem.
- .dis show_mapblock | Shows you the Mapblocknumber of your current Position.
- .dis who | Lists the Names of the (online) Player.
- .dis change_safe_dead | Turns the safe_dead on or off or show's the status of safe_dead.
- .dis mark | Shows you the current stored Marker.
- .dis mark -s | Set's the Marker to your current Position.
- .dis mark -m | Shows you the Distance between your current Position and the (valid) Marker.
- .dis mark -p | Shows you a vector of the Distance between your current Position and the (valid) Marker.
- .dis mark -w X,Y,Z | Writes a manual given Position to the Marker. Example: .dis mark -w 50,-10,100 - Set's the Marker to the Position 50,-10,100.
- .dis hud on|off | Turns all HUD's of Distancer on or off.
- .dis hud_mapblock on|off | Turns the HUD for the current Mapblock on or off.
- .dis hud_measure on|off | Turns the HUD to measure distances on or off.
- .dis hud_waypoint on|off | Turns the HUD for the Waypoint on or off.
- .dis hud_waypoint -c <color> | Changes the Color of the Waypoint to <color> (like green) or shows the available colors.
- .dis hud_set | Shows you the current Position of the HUD.
- .dis hud_set -r | Resets the Position of the HUD to default.
- .dis hud_set -w .x,.y | Set's the Position of the HUD to the given Values. A Value of 0 left the Position unchanged.
- .dis hud_speed | Shows you the current Refreshspeed of the HUD in Seconds.
- .dis hud_speed Number | Changes the Refreshspeed of the HUD in Seconds. 0 turns the HUD off.
Release for 5.x.x:
How to install:
Move the folder to your clientmods directory of your minetest-folder.
Then activate the mod in your mods.conf.
Important: Not the mod.conf inside of the mod!!
With the Version 2.7 or higher, the Distancer has a API for other mods.
- dst.ver | Version Number of the loaded Distancer.
- dst.rev | Revision Number of the loaded Distancer.
- dst.name | Name of the Mod.
- dst.send_pos(name, position) | name = playername, position = string like "0,0,0". Set's the Marker to the Position "x,y,z".
Will not developed again anymore by the Author:
Release for >= 0.4.15:
Have Fun with it.