Angled Walls

DoyleChris
In-game: DoyleChris

Angled Walls

by DoyleChris » Post

I am looking for the mod that has angled walls, to put a angled roof on my building.

durtective6
In-game: derplez or BlockFrog

Re: Angled Walls

by durtective6 » Post

There are a few mods for this that I can find/remember, moreblocks (viewtopic.php?t=509) has one where you can make lots of different variations of blocks-as long as you don't mind adding more blocks to the game. This is really useful for lots of different things, I use it to make glass covers for power cables in technic for example. (EDIT: on a side note, if you happen to use technic, it has a CNC machine included that can make a few more block variations.)
Spoiler
There is also this mod called angled walls (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15010)
Spoiler

TfromTexas

by TfromTexas » Post

durtective6 wrote:There are a few mods for this that I can find/remember, moreblocks (viewtopic.php?t=509) has one where you can make lots of different variations of blocks-as long as you don't mind adding more blocks to the game. This is really useful for lots of different things, I use it to make glass covers for power cables in technic for example. (EDIT: on a side note, if you happen to use technic, it has a CNC machine included that can make a few more block variations.)
Spoiler
There is also this mod called angled walls (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15010)
Spoiler
Hi @durtective6,

I've been searching for the full list of mods for the textures and forms too. Perhaps, someone has already mentioned that on the forum, but I can't fins the thread.
Where can I find all possible bricks variations?
Thanks.

Napiophelios
GitHub: Napiophelios
IRC: Nappi
In-game: Nappi

by Napiophelios » Post

Use Krock's Search page: Minetest Mod Search
It's very handy for findng mods and games.