by Fixer » Post

Just move spawn to city outskirts

VanessaE
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

Re: [Server] VanessaE's Survival Server [0.4.16]

by VanessaE » Post

It does need moved eventually, but Technic loads up the entire network anyways, so it doesn't matter where spawn is, if there's public HV grid connection into it, which there would be.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

Nico2002Nico
In-game: xXNicoXx

by Nico2002Nico » Post

VanessaE I am sorry It Is About Bannaland I dont found a way how I can writte you so I will writte you here okay

The Problem is About LadyPyle He give normal Player with his privs diamondblocks and so stuff this is not fair Pls Do something About that Or Give the privs an other person

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I don't run Banana land, I only host it. You must take it up with that server's admins.

Your message has been moved to the Survival server topic, it's a better place for this, but still wrong.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (64-512px)

JiCeyCraft
In-game: JiCeyPlay

Re:

by JiCeyCraft » Post

Nico2002Nico wrote:VanessaE I am sorry It Is About Bannaland I dont found a way how I can writte you so I will writte you here okay

The Problem is About LadyPyle He give normal Player with his privs diamondblocks and so stuff this is not fair Pls Do something About that Or Give the privs an other person
Says the one who is always demanding stuff to other players to buy player's friendship...
Note : since I'm on Banana Land, I have done everything by myself, LadyPyle just helped me ONCE (!) with woods and sand. She is reluctant to help people who don't want to work, but she does it nevertheless for the peace on the server. BECAUSE she IS the Only Moderator active on the server, she wields all the burden on her shoulders. SHE needs repect and care.

In your case, you weren't asking, were you?
You were certainly doing what I noticed you did with certain other players : -" Just give me that, I want!"
You are maybe a MODerator on SurvivalX, but NOT on Banana Land. YOU don't make the rules, there. Therefore, YOU don't have to be OBEYED. And THAT is the problem between you an LadyPyle : she won't comply because of YOUR behavior. Period.

I have said what I HAD to say. Have a good day.
Trust and Honesty are necessary conditions for friendship. (Princess Celestia)

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Guys, take this discussion to another venue. It does not belong on my server topic. Thank you.

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Since there is no dedicated topic for the server, and you guys already broached the subject, I'll post the official announcement here:

Effective immediately, Bananaland is no more. In cooperation with the account holder, backups have been made, and the Bananaland server has been shut down. Players who have something positive to contribute are welcome to join any of my other servers (and those who just want to make trouble can piss off :-) ).

Jhalman
IRC: Jhalman
In-game: Jhalman

by Jhalman » Post

BananaLand was my first main server and i am sad to see it go

Malaclypse has not been around for a long while and we have no way of contacting him

is there anyway we can get it back online? do you have contacts for Malaclypse? or orther admins?

anyway this server will be greatly missed

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

I only have contact with the account holder, and neither of us believes the server can be saved.

Festus1965
GitHub: Festus1965
In-game: Festus1965 Thomas Thailand Explorer

by Festus1965 » Post

I believe it is possible
I also was able to get the Wildes Land reactivated,
it just depends on getting the full set of data.

And time and some players from the world helping first just luck for issues to solve, mean no interact, and check everything. I did like this once before ... what is now "Celines Wildes Thailand", reactivate and melt with another world.
Human has no future (climate change)
If urgend, you find me in Roblox (as CNXThomas)

Nico2002Nico

by Nico2002Nico » Post

VanessaE wrote:I only have contact with the account holder, and neither of us believes the server can be saved.
Yeah That Is Not bad I am was so rich there ok but If the server will open again and Anything will delet and new moderators new ADMINS and the old Mods and maybe some new mods will be maybe also cool.
It Gives so much server that delet the world to start again from 0 a restart so why not on bannaland?

Nico2002Nico

Re: Re:

by Nico2002Nico » Post

JiCeyCraft wrote:
Nico2002Nico wrote:VanessaE I am sorry It Is About Bannaland I dont found a way how I can writte you so I will writte you here okay

Says the one who is always demanding stuff to other players to buy player's friendship...
Note : since I'm on Banana Land, I have done everything by myself, LadyPyle just helped me ONCE (!) with woods and sand. She is reluctant to help people who don't want to work, but she does it nevertheless for the peace on the server. BECAUSE she IS the Only Moderator active on the server, she wields all the burden on her shoulders. SHE needs repect and care.

In your case, you weren't asking, were you?
You were certainly doing what I noticed you did with certain other players : -" Just give me that, I want!"
You are maybe a MODerator on SurvivalX, but NOT on Banana Land. YOU don't make the rules, there. Therefore, YOU don't have to be OBEYED. And THAT is the problem between you an LadyPyle : she won't comply because of YOUR behavior. Period.

I have said what I HAD to say. Have a good day.
Ok I accept all that i am the moderator on survival also the only aktiv moderator so but if someone has a problem I help him and dont ignore him I writte here someone scammed me he said not my problem and ignored all my messages an other person writte me sry for that fk you in the chat and than he ignored that so you see what is my problem
faithuly Nico

TheCaretaker
In-game: TheCaretaker

by TheCaretaker » Post

Vanessa, can you please give me this skin? Please and Thank you : https://www.minecraftskins.com/uploads/ ... 33.png?v98
in game name: TheCaretaker

Sincerely, TheCaretaker

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

Caretaker: got it. it'll go in at the 5am reboot, as usual.

The rest of you guys: as for all this Bananaland stuff, take it somewhere else.

TheCaretaker
In-game: TheCaretaker

by TheCaretaker » Post

VanessaE wrote:Caretaker: got it. it'll go in at the 5am reboot, as usual.

The rest of you guys: as for all this Bananaland stuff, take it somewhere else.

Thank you Vanessa!

Sincerely, TheCaretaker

SpinKitty

by SpinKitty » Post

I've got a question about the protocol. Are you using protocol version 37 or is that a problem on my side? I've tried reloading my version of minetest, but I'm still getting the mismatch. Here's the error message I'm getting:

"Protocol version mismatch. Server enforces protocol version 37. We support protocol versions between version 25 and 32."
cdb_5563d58744e6

VanessaE

Re: [Server] VanessaE's Survival Server [5.0.0]

by VanessaE » Post

My servers run 5.0.0-rc1 now (sorry, forgot to update the title).

SpinKitty

by SpinKitty » Post

Thank you for the information!
VanessaE wrote:My servers run 5.0.0-rc1 now (sorry, forgot to update the title).
Will this affect any nodes we may have placed?

Btw, my sysadmin is now thinking about upgrading our version of minetest now that we know why we couldn't get on. We'd been reluctant previously.
cdb_5563d58744e6

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

No, it has no effect on the world as far as I know (well, not beyond whatever changes happen over time by a mod or minetest_game, of course).

I'm told there's a bad inventory bug in 5.0.0-release (after -rc1). Wait for 5.0.1 to come out, if it isn't already by the time you see this.

DeathGOD7
In-game: DeathGOD7

Re: [Server] VanessaE's Survival Server [5.1.0-dev]

by DeathGOD7 » Post

Hello admins, I was banned for griefing. My place gone.
I only took the materials of the place where it was written free and abandoned.
IGN : deathgod7
To Infinity And Beyond

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

The admin who did this has agreed to revert the ban. Be aware there may be damage to one or more of your structures. Comes with the territory.

However, there are *never* any just "abandoned" buildings. You must first check with an admin before tearing something down, no matter if there's a sign or not.

Give it a few more minutes before you try to sign back on.

DeathGOD7
In-game: DeathGOD7

by DeathGOD7 » Post

Thank you,my diamond stuff is gone....but I got to play :)
To Infinity And Beyond

aracnus
GitHub: aracnus
IRC: aracnus
In-game: aracnus

by aracnus » Post

twoelk wrote:some old picture from spawn in 2013
And look! It's me on top of my future house, in the background! :-D

aracnus
GitHub: aracnus
IRC: aracnus
In-game: aracnus

by aracnus » Post

Hi Vanessa,

Would you please add this skin to user "lucianadrs"?

https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/13525029/cat/

She's a friend that I'm introducing to Minetest and doesn't speak English. So she asked me to request it to you. :-)

Thanks!

VanessaE

by VanessaE » Post

HOLY CRAP, that's an old shot! I'm surprised anyone still had one from so early in the server's history! Nice. :-)

I can't use that skin -- it's one of those 3px arms ones - not compatible with minetest's player model. They have to be 4px "classic" arms.