[Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

homthack

GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

[Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

by homthack » Wed Apr 18, 2018 19:39

Hello all. Here is my private server with only our server is called minetesthosting public for a plan that is in large mode and we also have a new technical service there you can see that minetesthosting is online technical service and then I do not know what technical service I can set a technical point.

Here is our line server
Name: HM-Server
IP Address: hm-server.minecity.online
Port: 30000

Staff
+ Team:

Rules
+ Rules:

Mods
+ Mods:

+ Default:

Spawn
Second Walking
Info Sign
Machine Center
Special Topic
HM-Server had canceled is next day after there was a flaw in minetest forum and web site wiki in minetest, only kept a bridge of the host that damaged system almost from progamar that there was bug in page official forum and not there was nobody who knows has someone who wants to need help.

Have Fun.
Last edited by homthack on Sun May 05, 2019 15:41, edited 24 times in total.
[Server-Online] HM-Server [Discord] homthack#9917
[Website-Account] MineCity MinetestHosting Trello

homthack

Re: [Server] Homt Survival TV

by homthack » Tue May 01, 2018 21:26

Unless I can know about the topic of my server, what is the favorite response? technical service, Homthack's birthday, what work should be done on this issue?

homthack

Re: [Server] Homt Survival TV

by homthack » Sat May 05, 2018 18:43

our birthday began and today is May 5 to be able to celebrate a new anniversary that was the 14th anniversary of our team of homt. just want to ask about the answer to put here.

homthack

Re: [Server] HM-Server/Homt-Survival

by homthack » Thu Feb 28, 2019 21:38

We assured that our server is connected online from an address to visit this page the address is: hm-server.minecity.online port: 30000 see while there is a new server made by Mine-City!

homthack

by homthack » Tue Mar 05, 2019 23:20

Our server wants to have a new original version between 5.0.0 of minetest? and therefore I hope that the case will be investigated on the new minetest version in MineCity!

Enrikoo

GitHub: Enrikoo
IRC: Enrico - Enricoo - Enrlco
In-game: Enrico - Enriko

homthack

by homthack » Sat May 04, 2019 15:25

Communicated!

HM-Server will start tomorrow to have everything ready for our birthday that is coming on May 5th of this month, get ready that server will be fulfilled what is necessary to promote this day today we prepare to do everything necessary if there is a case in failure that damages the forum that this investigation the fact occurred that he knew he forgot that he has control since before last Sunday there were bug and failure that has promoted a backup in italics from minetest forum that has been written by c55 that made a backup and needed and why it does not have a storage that promotes google and bing, so thanks to celeron55 for their work needed that I made a cancellation that I did last April and that's why we are deciding with tomorrow our server is 2 years old that I will melt until I register in MinetestHosting.com and I also registered in MineCity is the second host that I hosted two years ago that was founded thanks to Marisa Giancarla and was also related to MinetestHosting and Minetest Server and Host Net and among others, do not forget to lose your registration date before impossible and see how is the thing that hosted the last time the backup service in minetest forum that I publish this time with celeron55 and go together with our server that is 2 years old and I am 15 years old on my anniversary to have a good day.

homthack

by homthack » Sun May 05, 2019 20:12

Today is commemorated a day like today the 15th anniversary of homthack and our server hm-server that serves 2 years of service from minetesthosting.com server and we hope to read this story that tells about some relationship between servers and minetest team user that was asked birthday party thing homthack and of course a specical ideas on that there is still no case and no luck waiting when announcing the decision to end this month just talk about a tool that can give the thing that is necessary and we are celebrating this 15th anniversary and we will be together with our friend of team community of gamers and percent hacker who talked about that thing and more important than not having that commitment that with commitment to decided that we are free and that we can help the anything that is necessary so that I understand that it is still a problem that I am decided that I am complete to help us and thanks to everything that I have been doing for years I follow well that have good greetings.

Return to Servers