kendrick

by kendrick » Post

hey i want to join your server

Calinou
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Post

Erm, I forgot the email in the application I did earlier...
Username: Calinou
E-mail: calinou9999spam[AT]gmail[DOT]com

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

glue city is being renamed please post what you think would be a good name at the welcome center in town. also we are in need of a new vice if you would like to be the vice please let me know(must have a building in the town). also we are doing work on the town the work is repaveing and puting up a new fence. also we have a NEW LAKE come by and see it its open to outsiders. we are takeing in new people to the town remember the land is free just ask first. there is also lake frunt property.
Founder and Mayor of the Sealife Cove. Mayor of Glue City.

Neuromancer
GitHub: Neuromancer56

by Neuromancer » Post

KatieKitten wrote:glue city is being renamed please post what you think would be a good name at the welcome center in town. also we are in need of a new vice if you would like to be the vice please let me know(must have a building in the town). also we are doing work on the town the work is repaveing and puting up a new fence. also we have a NEW LAKE come by and see it its open to outsiders. we are takeing in new people to the town remember the land is free just ask first. there is also lake frunt property.
LOL... I think you might want to reword that as Vice Mayor. Otherwise for a new vice, I'm thinking smoking, drinking, and a few other less savory things that I better not post here. I could open up a brothel on the lake if you like. But as for me being your vice itself, and "your" is the whole town... wowza. :)
Last edited by Neuromancer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 16:57, edited 1 time in total.

prof-turbo

by prof-turbo » Post

I will test this server. I think it is good :D......When I have finish to compile the last version.......
You should take a look at http://www.xorhub.com

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

1. vice mayor can say who says in town and who cant. (must tell me who they kicked from the town if they did)
2. vice mayor gets free items from me ill drop the item in there house once a day.(99 colored wool or 99 wood most of the time) this is all to help them build whatever they like.
3. vice mayor gets a plot of land for there office
4. vice mayor gets a say in ALL of the major projects and there vote on to build it or not.
if you would like to be vice mayor please post you name on the notice bord in the town
Last edited by KatieKitten on Sun Jul 29, 2012 17:05, edited 1 time in total.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

Neuromancer wrote:
KatieKitten wrote:glue city is being renamed please post what you think would be a good name at the welcome center in town. also we are in need of a new vice if you would like to be the vice please let me know(must have a building in the town). also we are doing work on the town the work is repaveing and puting up a new fence. also we have a NEW LAKE come by and see it its open to outsiders. we are takeing in new people to the town remember the land is free just ask first. there is also lake frunt property.
LOL... I think you might want to reword that as Vice Mayor. Otherwise for a new vice, I'm thinking smoking, drinking, and a few other less savory things that I better not post here. I could open up a brothel on the lake if you like. But as for me being your vice itself, and "your" is the whole town... wowza. :)
if you want to build one by the lake you can. i built it as a place for people to hang out.
people who have there own roads in the town are incharge of repaveing it bec i cant there node.

Neuromancer

by Neuromancer » Post

KatieKitten wrote:
Neuromancer wrote: LOL... I think you might want to reword that as Vice Mayor. Otherwise for a new vice, I'm thinking smoking, drinking, and a few other less savory things that I better not post here. I could open up a brothel on the lake if you like. But as for me being your vice itself, and "your" is the whole town... wowza. :)
if you want to build one by the lake you can. i built it as a place for people to hang out.
Umm Katie, a brothel might be a bad idea. I don't want this server turning into Second Life. And whatever you do don't tell Mauvebic or he'll work on a Mod for this. ;)
Last edited by Neuromancer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

lol it wouldnt be possible bec everyone looks like a man.
the old mines have been torn down and a new perm mine will be made

Neuromancer

by Neuromancer » Post

KatieKitten wrote:lol it wouldnt be possible bec everyone looks like a man.
LOL. I'm not even going to go there.
Last edited by Neuromancer on Sun Jul 29, 2012 18:20, edited 1 time in total.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

ok we now have two people running for vice you will need to post you speach here and the voteing will start. ballots will be closed in 24 hours and then counted. anyone can vote for the new vice not just people who live in the city as mayor i cant vote.
Last edited by KatieKitten on Sun Jul 29, 2012 23:08, edited 1 time in total.

Kacey

by Kacey » Post

KatieKitten wrote:ok we now have two people running for vice you will need to post you speach here and the voteing will start. ballots will be closed in 24 hours and then counted. anyone can vote for the new vice not just people who live in the city as mayor i cant vote.
ok i am a builder and miner by heart and am able to get ahold of resources when needed so if u want to make the right desicion vote Kacey
on a scale of 1 to 10 i am OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrtux

by mrtux » Post

Hello, I am mrtux and I am running for mayor. I am a person who likes to help out building and running things. As vice mayor, I will help out on the town and make sure it is in order and make sure nothing goes out of hand.
thanks doge

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

ok both speechs have been made at 10:00PM est on the 7/30/12 the votes will be counted
Last edited by KatieKitten on Mon Jul 30, 2012 01:57, edited 1 time in total.

mauvebic

by mauvebic » Post

Neuromancer wrote:don't tell Mauvebic or he'll work on a Mod for this. ;)
madblocks *never* had a big black rubber [...] tool.... :P
Last edited by mauvebic on Mon Jul 30, 2012 02:52, edited 1 time in total.

ChEeZzEnIpS

by ChEeZzEnIpS » Post

things aren't looking to good for me, maybe i shouldn't have volunteered for this experiment...

Menche
IRC: Menchers
In-game: Menche

by Menche » Post

Calinou wrote:Erm, I forgot the email in the application I did earlier...
Username: Calinou
E-mail: calinou9999spam[AT]gmail[DOT]com
Password set and sent to email.
An innocent kitten dies every time you top-post.

MisterBananas

by MisterBananas » Post

ChEeZzEnIpS wrote:things aren't looking to good for me, maybe i shouldn't have volunteered for this experiment...
What happiness is this?
Pkmn White 2 FC: 4213-1790-7873

ChEeZzEnIpS

by ChEeZzEnIpS » Post

its this mod im working on and its supposed to add some horror aspects to the game, so far i have blood trails as seen in the screenshot and blood for walls as well, cracked glass, and some really dim torches

of course the textures arent that great though since im still working on the lua and id rather save the easier parts for later
and also im not very good at drawing :p
Last edited by ChEeZzEnIpS on Mon Jul 30, 2012 08:33, edited 1 time in total.

RandomBot

by RandomBot » Post

that blood looks alot like vines...
"Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
- Mike Tyson

ChEeZzEnIpS

by ChEeZzEnIpS » Post

i said i was working on it >.> do you think i should make it thicker or less filled?

i updated it so that the blood is thicker and i placed my dimmed torches but the cobble is just modified texture. does the blood still look like vines to you? its not as dark as the image looks
Last edited by ChEeZzEnIpS on Mon Jul 30, 2012 09:39, edited 1 time in total.

Neuromancer

by Neuromancer » Post

mauvebic wrote:
Neuromancer wrote:don't tell Mauvebic or he'll work on a Mod for this. ;)
madblocks *never* had a big black rubber [...] tool.... :P
That's a shame, I was hoping it could have been added to Vanessa's home decor Mod. Must have been a glitch in my textures/nodes. When I load too many of them, they get scrambled sometimes. ;)
Last edited by Neuromancer on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:56, edited 1 time in total.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

votes so far are
Kacey:0
mrtux:0
in the case that there are no votes by 10pm est we will have another election.

KatieKitten

by KatieKitten » Post

ChEeZzEnIpS wrote:i said i was working on it >.> do you think i should make it thicker or less filled?

i updated it so that the blood is thicker and i placed my dimmed torches but the cobble is just modified texture. does the blood still look like vines to you? its not as dark as the image looks
on the walls you shuld have bloody hand prints not just blood running down.

Octupuslegs

by Octupuslegs » Post

can i say something I GOT GRIEFED WITH LAVA
Co-Founder of OC Construction with my buddy captainfap, Founder of Wetmatrix and Co-Founder of Sealife cove on Ecube's server