In-game: Other_Cody

Re: Share Your WorldEdit Files!

by Other_Cody » Mon Jun 03, 2019 21:06

minetest_tower
world_edit file
https://forum.minetest.net/download/file.php?id=18570
from minetest_tower mod
https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=22440

I like the world_edit mod and it's license.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Mon Jun 03, 2019 22:24

Attachments
minetest_castle.we.bz2
(22.92 KiB) Downloaded 9 times
minetest_castle.jpg
(346.64 KiB) Not downloaded yet
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Thu Jun 20, 2019 20:34

sky_tower

License: GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.

Dependencies: default mod (found in minetest_game) xpanes mod (found in minetest_game)
Attachments
sky_tower.jpg
Inside
(383.63 KiB) Not downloaded yet
sky_tower.tar.bz2
(450.2 KiB) Downloaded 7 times
sky_tower.jpg
Outside
(54.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Other_Cody

by Other_Cody » Thu Jul 04, 2019 21:18

Braille School
Attachments
braille_school.jpg
(224.84 KiB) Not downloaded yet
braille_school.we.bz2
(13.69 KiB) Downloaded 5 times

TumeniNodes

GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Fri Jul 05, 2019 04:12

Other_Cody wrote:Image

Looks like this could be turned into a box for ITB Other_Cody
Ich mag keine grünen Eier und Schinken, ich mag sie nicht Sam I Am

Stronk

by Stronk » Sat Jul 20, 2019 08:15

I'm having trouble loading up ".mts" files as oppsoed to ".we" files. Is there something special you need to do differently? My game will crash each and everytime I use the load command and the mtschemplace command always fails.. I've downloaded three(now four) different ones and I always get the same errors or a crash.

ShadMOrdre

GitHub: ShadMOrdre
In-game: shadmordre

by ShadMOrdre » Sun Jul 21, 2019 06:19

Stronk,

Make sure that the .mts files are in the /world/your_world_name/schems folder. I've encountered crashes when files "don't exist" because they are actually in the wrong place. You might also supply the full path when loading .mts files, but they must exist inside that folder. I do not think MT allows you to read files from other locations, that aren't either a mod folder, game folder, or the world folder.

Also consider, large .mts files equates to large import operations within the MT engine, and I've not had luck with any .mts file larger than 100k, and that is really pushing it. I think it usually crashes at a far lower file size, around 85 or 90k. This is especially important to consider, if you are playing on a lower end or older PC.

Shad
MY MODS: lib_ecology lib_materials lib_clouds lib_node_shapes ---- Inspired By: Open Source Virtual World Simulator Opensimulator.

PEAK

In-game: PEAK

by PEAK » Thu Aug 08, 2019 13:27

Due to request: here is the schematic of the building I posted in https://forum.minetest.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10128&start=175#p352896 (the first picture, the "draft"). No other mods needed than Minetest Game provides.

The larger version (3. and 4. picture in the AM post) would need too much modification for posting since I used a lot of -- and in some extend heavily altered -- mods. Be creative …

Also here is the blueprint -- it took me longer making this (btw with Grafx2) than building the house in Minetest ;)

In combination with the screenshots you should be able to rebuild the thing. Because, you know, DIY is more fun.

LBNL the license for the schematic: CC BY-SA 4.0.
Attachments
EHouse.mts.zip
(1.52 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Grundriss2.png
(3.18 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I am okay with using the screenshots in all my posts for the website of Minetest (http://minetest.net).

Sokomine

GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Fri Aug 09, 2019 22:23

PEAK wrote:Also here is the blueprint -- it took me longer making this (btw with Grafx2) than building the house in Minetest ;)

You might use my handle_schematics mod for creating those images. Once a schematic exists and is loaded, 2d preview images of front, back, sides, top and floor can be displayed. It's not perfect; nodes that use a diffrent drawstyle (even stairs and slabs) may not look so great. But it's good enough to get an impression of the building.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Previous

Return to Maps