[Server] Setup with Pterodactyl panel ?

Caesarovich
In-game: Caesarovich

[Server] Setup with Pterodactyl panel ?

by Caesarovich » Post

Hello, I would ike to know if there's already an egg for pterodactyl so I can run a server on it ^^ I really like using pterodactyl and i'm worried i can't have a panel for that one game specifically.

FreeGamers
GitHub: is proprietary I use NotABug

Re: [Server] Setup with Pterodactyl panel ?

by FreeGamers » Post

So I guess Pterodactyl is a sort of management panel for games in docker containers based on PHP7.0, I had to look this up to understand what you were talking about as I've never heard of it. I couldn't find any mention of Minetest support on the web for this.

I found this a of community supported modules for games like Minecraft and Unreal Engine and other steam games, but I didn't see Minetest in there. You'd probably have to add support for the game yourself to the panel or find someone to help you. Otherwise, you can just administrate your server through terminal commands or GUI. Minetest administration isn't too hard. Its basically a config file and a server daemon. There is one other file that controls which mods are activated and a few other world settings.
FreeGamers.org has moved to MeseCraft.net | FreeGamers on this forum is now MeseCraft

Caesarovich
In-game: Caesarovich

Re: [Server] Setup with Pterodactyl panel ?

by Caesarovich » Post

Ok thanks ^^