[Modpack] pkarcs - with doors

Nordal
GitHub: Nordall

Re: [Modpack] pkarcs - with doors

by Nordal » Post

Hi TumeniNodes! These doors are an overwhelming great addtion to pkarcs! Thank you!
CFS - still widely unknown

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

Thank you, I'm glad you like them
A Wonderful World

lilo

by lilo » Post

Hi,

i want to translate this mod but it will not work with default minetest blocks. I use intllib in all my translations.

For example: pkarcs.register_node("default:cobble", S("Cobblestone")) have no effect.

What is to do to translate this?

Greets

Hamlet
IRC: H4mlet
In-game: Hamlet

by Hamlet » Post

I am having this issue:

Code: Select all

2019-12-19 17:52:34: ACTION[Server]: singleplayer digs pkarcs:cobble_arc at (-103,6,-987)
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ERROR[Main]: ServerError: AsyncErr: ServerThread::run Lua: Runtime error from mod 'pkarcs' in callback node_on_dig(): .../minetest/bin/../builtin/game/item.lua:567: bad argument #-1 to 'get_dig_params' (number expected, got table)
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ERROR[Main]: stack traceback:
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ERROR[Main]: 	[C]: in function 'get_dig_params'
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ERROR[Main]: 	.../minetest/bin/../builtin/game/item.lua:567: in function <.../minetest/bin/../builtin/game/item.lua:537>
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ERROR[Main]: 	(tail call): ?
2019-12-19 17:52:34: ACTION[Main]: Server: Shutting down
The tool I was using is a stone pickaxe, no "Toolranks" nor "Re-Cycle Age": vanilla tool; I've also tried with a newly crafted one, same issue.
My repositories: Codeberg.org | My ContentDB's page

TumeniNodes
GitHub: TumeniNodes
IRC: tumeninodes
In-game: TumeniNodes

by TumeniNodes » Post

lilo and Hamlet
Sorry for such a late response.
I will look into both issues when I have some time to do so... I have been extremely busy for a while and unsure atm when I will have time to do anything related with the project again.

However, if anyone else does have the time and are able to address these, please throw a PR up and I will do my best to make some time to review, test, and hopefully merge.

I have actually been thinking about offering my work to Minetest Mods, so users do not have to wait like this in such situation..
My most sincere apologies for delays and inconveniences.

lilo: I might suggest the problem you may be running into, is, for example at https://github.com/TumeniNodes/pkarcs/b ... it.lua#L42
to try S(desc.." Arc")
The base node description is already translated within MTG nodes.lua, and now you just need to apply it to the desc of each node-type for the arcs.
A Wonderful World