Spawn mobs_mc nether mobs in the nether

oddguy117

Spawn mobs_mc nether mobs in the nether

by oddguy117 » Post

Hello, dear forum, I found a mod called mobs_mc which adds nearly every mc mob into the game. I was amazed. I read in the release topic, that it doesn't work with the nether mod and that it has it's own nether. I tried that out, but there are no informations about this nether and I couldn't find it ingame. So I turned the nether mod on. Now there was a nether, but without the nether mobs (Who ever makes the mod, nearly all of the mobs look really good, but the most important mob, the ender dragon lacks a good model.). Does somebody know something about that?
Thanks,
your oddguy117

P.S. The 7 is bigger than the 1.

oddguy117

Re: Spawn mobs_mc nether mobs in the nether

by oddguy117 » Post

Did sb see this post?
Can sb please help me?

FreeGamers
GitHub: is proprietary I use NotABug

by FreeGamers » Post

mobs_mc does not know you are using the nether. You can write if statements and add mobs:spawn definitions to call if nether is installed to implement that feature.

I thought the dragon in the mobs_mc pack looked rather good. I think the models made by that modeler are some of the best mobs I've seen in this community.
FreeGamers.org has moved to MeseCraft.net | FreeGamers on this forum is now MeseCraft

MrPhil
In-game: MrPhil

by MrPhil » Post

Sorry to Necro an old thread but this is about the Nether after all and I thought it would be useful to other players.

Mobs_mc adds a lot to MT in my opinion, especially when it comes to the Nether. This mod appears to work quite well, although the Ghast doesn't seem to consistently register collisions correctly, you can't always hit it with a sword or arrow. The start and end levels for the Nether in this mod appear to be wrong, correcting them in the file 0_gameconfig.lua allows for the adrenaline rush you seek when visiting the Nether.

I made the following changes, not really sure what to put in for the End levels but I didn't want them to clash with the Nether levels:

In 0_gameconfig.lua, change:
< nether_min = -3369,
< nether_max = -3000,
---
to:
> nether_min = -9999,
> nether_max = -5000,

I also changed:
< end_min = -6200,
< end_max = -6000,
---
to: