[nightly][Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppImage

tsao-chi
GitHub: tsao-chi

[nightly][Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppImage

by tsao-chi » Post

Last edited by tsao-chi on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:23, edited 2 times in total.

tsao-chi

Re: [Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppImage & Se

by tsao-chi » Post

Code: Select all

Last edited by tsao-chi on Fri Dec 13, 2019 13:45, edited 2 times in total.

Krock
Developer
GitHub: SmallJoker

Re: [nightly][Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppI

by Krock » Post

Please include a link to the source code - or provide the git hash if you're building from the official Minetest repository.

git/GitHub is not made to upload binaries. Consider using a file hosting service. With each nightly build the repository and your local clone will increase in size. It's the nature of the git history to keep all revisions saved - forever.
Look, I programmed a bug for you. >> Mod Search Engine << - Mods by Krock - DuckDuckGo mod search bang: !mtmod <keyword here>

tsao-chi

by tsao-chi » Post

Krock wrote:Please include a link to the source code - or provide the git hash if you're building from the official Minetest repository.

git/GitHub is not made to upload binaries. Consider using a file hosting service. With each nightly build the repository and your local clone will increase in size. It's the nature of the git history to keep all revisions saved - forever.
It's built daily by travis ci. https://github.com/The-Unstable-World/T ... travis.yml

Only one commit needs to be cloned when uploading the binary, other commits are only stored on github

BeeWall
GitHub: BeeeWall

by BeeWall » Post

EDIT: The latest commits include a fix to get Minetest to work on Android 10. So the stuff below is no longer needed.

I've made a script here that takes your latest APK daily and modifies its manifest file to work on Android 10 (it just adds the requestLegacyExternalStorage attribute). Is it all right if I do this? (It's much simpler for me than keeping a fork with that added up to date and compiling it myself every day, but I'm not sure if you'd like me to modify your APKs as the alternative).

The script is completely open, and uses only completely open source tools directly from their official releases, meaning that you can be 100% sure I'm not doing anything to the APK besides what I say I am.

If you say yes, then I'll a) keep this repo and its artifacts open, and b) probably post a link to it in a post in this forum, but if you've got an issue with either of those then I won't.

Adnunano

Re: [nightly][Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppImage

by Adnunano » Post

Github took the nighty builds down.
NfAPhpmGaVphBjK8NIr9Mit5xNW2emD2

mini
GitHub: niansa
IRC: nisa oder tuxifan
In-game: nisa oder tuxifan

Re: [nightly][Windows/Linux/MacOSX/Android] 32&64-bit & AppImage

by mini » Post

Thank you so much for your work!