- Ethereal biomes
- Many new mobs, including Stormtroopers, Banthas, Tookas, Hutts, and more
- Star Wars-themed foods
- Skins (possibly unlockable)
- The Force (not entirely sure how this would work, but I have a few ideas)
- And much more!
The Rise of Skywalker is out, and so is a new version of this game! While the Star Wars saga has come to an end, development of Minetest: Star Wars has only just begun.
This update brings armor into the game, as well as the first mob. Here is the full list of changes:
- Added 3D Armor by stu.
- Added Mobs Redo by TenPlus1.
- Added Unified Inventory by RealBadAngel.
- Added Stamina by sofar.
- Added Wooden Armor.
- Added Bronze Armor.
- Added Durasteel Armor.
- Added Mandalorian Armor (texture adapted from a Minecraft skin by Fries47).
- Added Tusken Raiders (texture adapted from a Minecraft Skin by Tyiss), which spawn in deserts and attack players.
- Fixed a bug with 3D Armor when playing on Minetest 5.1.0. See this post for details. (Alpha v0.0.2a)
Download latest version here.
Browse source code here.
Minetest 5.0+ required (5.1.0 recommended).
- Sith Lord boss fight
Only bugs found in stable releases of MT 5.0.0 or later will be supported. Bugs exclusive to pre-5.0.0 or dev versions will not be supported.
License: MIT License
The trademark and copyright of Star Wars and the Star Wars logo are owned by Lucasfilm Ltd.
Good luck, and may the force be with you!