Server: Amhi & Lavaland
Mods: Armor, mobs, protector/areas, xdecor, shop, caverealms
Description: Use sprint to sneakjump.
- Locked xdecor storage nodes with a skeleton key
- Store and apply armor sets using armor stands
- Colored glass/panes
- Multi-colored beds allowing night/day toggle at any time, as well as setting home and respawn
- Fly Shield & Fast Boots -- These items allow you the privs!
- Helicopter with distiller -- ferment food with a steel bottle for biofuel
- 24-hour day/night cycle with /night_toggle command
- Shops -- Buy and sell and trade, set up to 32 addition pages (trades/sales)
- Zoom & minimap on by default
- Skins -- use /skins or [Setup]->Skins
- Armor -- use /armor or [Setup]->Armor
- Mobs -- use /mobs or [Setup]->Mobs
- Sprinting -- hold AUX1 to enable a sprinting state, or toggle using /supersprint, or double-tap the AUX key
- Sneakjumping -- perform tricks and radical jumps while in a sprinting state
- Shooter -- make explosions with knockback and rocket jump
- Stamina and hunger tied together in a unified statbar
- Books -- save a note with /book <your note here>
- Homes -- use /sethome [<name>], /home [<name>], and /homes [delete <name>] & [Setup]->Homes Management
- Backpacks -- place and dig them anywhere; new users get one placed in their backpack inventory automatically, and any item in that (save) slot remains after respawn. If the backpack is in its save slot when you die, all items in your lower 8*3 inventory will be saved in the backpack provided there's room available.
- Walkie talkies show various waypoints, as well as coordinates and direction, and area information.
- Area protection in the form of areas mod (/protect) and protector mod (protector:protect & protector:protect2)
https://github.com/jamesalexandersteven ... m/init.lua
This client mod is included with jastest, but it needs to be placed in /minetest/clientmods wherever your Minetest client is. Enables automatic showing of the minimap with the walkie, a jumping sound, and most importantly client-side sprint key detection.
Stamina and hunger are unified on one statbar. Your stamina drains as you sprint, but quickly recharges when you're not sprinting. Your maximum stamina is limited to your maximum satiation. Armor absorbs most damages before taking hearts. The following values are max 100: hp, breath, satiation, stamina, armor.
The walkie shows information on the HUD when held. Compass and coordinates on the lower right, with area protection information on the lower left. Waypoints are shown for respawn, spawn, death, cmd (/waypoint), and individual players, and can be cycled by left-clicking. Right clicking the walkie opens chat by default, or the terminal if desired.
The shooter gives knockback when you hit things with it. Try shooting your feet as you jump into the air! You can load it with lava and left-click to fire an explosion to give an even greater knockback effect. Right-clicking will always boost regardless of whether it's loaded.