Sky Wars Server

randomq
IRC: randomq
In-game: randomq

Sky Wars Server

by randomq » Post

Decent PVP server, you build bridges to sky islands, get armor and supplies, and attack/spleef each other...

BUT...

I discovered a way to get out of the spawn area. Then discovered a hole in the glass wall that surrounds the combat area. I decided it would be cool to build a house outside the combat area, kind of a monument to peace, and to show people that you can escape any prison. There's no supplies outside the wall and you can't dig, so I set about building a path to the hole so I could pass resources from inside the wall to outside.

I was delighted when the admins showed up, and told them I'd found their secret exit, and what I was doing. I thought they would find it amusing, or maybe they left those secrets for people to find. NOPE. They just plugged the hole, killed me, accused me of cheating, and banned me. :-(

Now of course, it's their server, and their right to run it how they want. But I think it was pretty lame to react the way they did. I wasn't cheating, just being creative. Anyway, to those admins:

I beat your game, I escaped your brutal prison, and for just a while ... I was free!

TalkLounge
GitHub: TalkLounge
In-game: TalkLounge

Re: Sky Wars Server

by TalkLounge » Post

Telesights Server?
Because Lejos "Subgames for all" server has skywars, too.
Subgames Server: Sky World Subgames German Survival Server: Wildes Land 2 E-Mail: talklounge@yahoo.de

randomq
IRC: randomq
In-game: randomq

by randomq » Post

Yeah Telesight's.

gimp
GitHub: mrowlbio
IRC: Sasuke_Uchiha
In-game: Sasuke_Uchiha

by gimp » Post

randomq wrote:Decent PVP server, you build bridges to sky islands, get armor and supplies, and attack/spleef each other...

BUT...

I discovered a way to get out of the spawn area. Then discovered a hole in the glass wall that surrounds the combat area. I decided it would be cool to build a house outside the combat area, kind of a monument to peace, and to show people that you can escape any prison. There's no supplies outside the wall and you can't dig, so I set about building a path to the hole so I could pass resources from inside the wall to outside.

I was delighted when the admins showed up, and told them I'd found their secret exit, and what I was doing. I thought they would find it amusing, or maybe they left those secrets for people to find. NOPE. They just plugged the hole, killed me, accused me of cheating, and banned me. :-(

Now of course, it's their server, and their right to run it how they want. But I think it was pretty lame to react the way they did. I wasn't cheating, just being creative. Anyway, to those admins:

I beat your game, I escaped your brutal prison, and for just a while ... I was free!

Let's have a moment of silence for randomq's brave sacrifice...
thTKKKwDe0hkkFGbHye4NxNnnceXMJTL

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

The idea to build something peacefully outside a combat area definitely has something to it :-)
A list of my mods can be found here.

ufa

by ufa » Post

Does anyone knows the moderator for sky wars on telesight?
There's never a mod online and lots of abuse is happening there

ufa

by ufa » Post

Here follows an evidence. I note that there are a lot of children playing there
Attachments
screenshot
screenshot
photo5116148692510943372.jpg (118.79 KiB) Viewed 844 times

soeren06
In-game: soeren

by soeren06 » Post

how can you turn minetest game into a skywars game?

Wie kann man aus einem Minetest-Spiel ein Skywars-Spiel machen?

-Stormyknight-
In-game: stormyknight

by -Stormyknight- » Post

Within this post should be an image of player "D1ABL0" using some sort of bug to enable fly privilege for himself. I checked, and he does not have the "fly" priv. Hopefully one of the admins/moderators see this and do something about it. (screenshot taken on 6/18/2020)
Attachments
screenshot_20200618_075711.png
screenshot_20200618_075711.png (94.13 KiB) Viewed 844 times
'Twas a dark and stormyknight...

soeren06

by soeren06 » Post

at which? by telesight? server

-Stormyknight-
In-game: stormyknight

by -Stormyknight- » Post

soeren06 wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 17:46
at which? by telesight? server
Yes, this screenshot was taken on Telesight's skywars server
'Twas a dark and stormyknight...

soeren06

by soeren06 » Post

Ok .
then register in private in the forum or its other server there I have been decided and can report that!

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

by homthack » Post

I report a player to fly, how did he do that? This server recommends using game rules that are listed and not mentioning each player that is responsible.

It seems to me that you must delete a privs that I allow to fly but there are no result for status.
Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]