The Minetest 5.4.0 feature freeze has begun, which means we'd be very grateful for help testing the prerelease version. We're now expecting this to take place on the 13th at the earliest
Please go crazy, and break all the things!
- Improved input binding, allows changing mouse bindings.
- Added support for showing attached objects whilst in first person mode (Jordach)
- ContentDB: Added dependency resolution, update all, and download queues.
- Loads of formspec improvements, including 3d models, more styling, and optimisations.
- Loads of bug fixes including several security patches.
- minetest.get_player_information crashes
- Windows may have problems installing from ContentDB
- Issues with inventory list styling
- list rings reports the wrong number of items to callbacks