[Server Hosting] free.minetest.host ~ web panel, mod support, MultiCraft, Minetest & more

ywwv

Re: free.minetest.host! FreeMT resurrection into a full blown server management panel!

by ywwv » Post

Pentium44 wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 08:09
ywwv wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:36
I am going to host my mod on this. you will regret this decision . it will be so popular that the server crashes. I hope you are ready. you have about one week to fortiyf it from the eternal september. this is a threat
Sure, why not :P
upi j y ou aveh been warned

ZaDoofus
In-game: ZaDoofus

Re: [Server Hosting] free.minetest.host ~ web panel, mod support, MultiCraft, Minetest & more

by ZaDoofus » Post

I ask about those two minetest.conf variables, namely:
unlimited_player_transfer_distance =
player_transfer_distance =
because if at least unlimited_player_transfer_distance is configurable then the prospect of using your server as a host for a survival/PVP friendly server becomes more viable, thank you

Pentium44
GitHub: Pentium44
IRC: Pentium44
In-game: Pentium44

Re: [Server Hosting] free.minetest.host ~ web panel, mod support, MultiCraft, Minetest & more

by Pentium44 » Post

ZaDoofus wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 23:10
because if at least unlimited_player_transfer_distance is configurable then the prospect of using your server as a host for a survival/PVP friendly server becomes more viable, thank you
Adding in right now! :D
[EDIT] unlimited_player_transfer_distance is deprecated, use player_transfer_distance = 0 for unlimited
FreeHost ~ 20GB Disk / Unlimited Bandwidth / Ad-Free / 350MB max file upload

homthack
GitHub: homt8
IRC: homthack
In-game: homthack

by homthack » Post

Hello nice new project.

He thinks that I use minetesthosting.com but it is still in the previous version when I buy the large plan and there was nothing but there was a mods package but it is still how it has a basic creation.

I register later to announce the new hosting for servers that I am looking for in a monthly version.

It seems to me that it does not have an image but I do not want to do it, and you are missing some configurations that it has but the menu that needs default_privs this one has not put any but it has in minetesthosting
you could add this edit to privs and I see you don't have home privs: but you need to.

You also need to add Areas [mods] for protection that you do not have yet, but it is recommended to use the form to build a spawn and city for not destroyed.

I try you hosting this week.
Server-Available: [HM-Skyblock] Contact-Discord: [homthack#9917]

ZaDoofus
In-game: ZaDoofus

by ZaDoofus » Post

Pentium44 wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 06:33
ZaDoofus wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 23:10
Adding in right now! :D
[EDIT] unlimited_player_transfer_distance is deprecated, use player_transfer_distance = 0 for unlimited
Thank you very much!!!

Pentium44

by Pentium44 » Post

homthack wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 21:00
Hello nice new project.

He thinks that I use minetesthosting.com but it is still in the previous version when I buy the large plan and there was nothing but there was a mods package but it is still how it has a basic creation.

I register later to announce the new hosting for servers that I am looking for in a monthly version.

It seems to me that it does not have an image but I do not want to do it, and you are missing some configurations that it has but the menu that needs default_privs this one has not put any but it has in minetesthosting
you could add this edit to privs and I see you don't have home privs: but you need to.

You also need to add Areas [mods] for protection that you do not have yet, but it is recommended to use the form to build a spawn and city for not destroyed.

I try you hosting this week.
When possible, I'll give it a bit of updating. Thanks for your feedback!

homthack

by homthack » Post

not added yet. remember to update default privs and put home, therefore you should add some mods that you are missing in homedecor that need the basic_materials recommendation also areas for building protection.

viewtopic.php?t=7239
viewtopic.php?t=21000

Pentium44

by Pentium44 » Post

homthack wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 19:40
not added yet. remember to update default privs and put home, therefore you should add some mods that you are missing in homedecor that need the basic_materials recommendation also areas for building protection.

viewtopic.php?t=7239
viewtopic.php?t=21000
Added areas and basic_materials as well as a heap load of more mods, and some gamepacks. Also allowing for default_privs to be set in the configuration panel!

Best regards, Chris!

homthack

by homthack » Post

Ok thanks you. I hope to test the new mods it has but therefore a next minetest version is coming that version 5.4.0 release candidate 1 has already been published, this will be seen the one functions that will be launched on February 13th.

Also have other mods that I made, homtrank add it in your mods folder and also unified inventory, irc_command, maptools, vote_time that I invested this time.

https://github.com/homt8/homtrank
https://github.com/minetest-mods/unified_inventory
https://github.com/minetest-mods/irc_commands
https://github.com/minetest-mods/maptools
https://github.com/homt8/vote_time

homthack

by homthack » Post

Pentium44 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 00:18

Added areas and basic_materials as well as a heap load of more mods, and some gamepacks. Also allowing for default_privs to be set in the configuration panel!

Best regards, Chris!
I waited several days but I have not arrived yet.

Add rank, unified_inventory, maptools. in your mods list since I have version 5.3.0 but it does not have the crating guide, you also need irc_commands to report the use of admin that can make a reviewing to server.

Pentium44

by Pentium44 » Post

homthack wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 20:14
Pentium44 wrote:

Best regards, Chris!
I waited several days but I have not arrived yet.

Add rank, unified_inventory, maptools. in your mods list since I have version 5.3.0 but it does not have the crating guide, you also need irc_commands to report the use of admin that can make a reviewing to server.
Well, I'm sure I can add unified_inventory and maptools but otherwise, I do appreciate the stop by IRC but I won't just be commanded to add mods for a FREE minetest server hosting service. It's free, and electricity and internet costs. My time is put into FOSS software, and this project is to provide an instance of my software that I've come up with. It's here for everyone to use as long as its not abused but I've added a good amount to the platform that it's pretty useable as it sits. Once I'm all finished up, with the panel, I might use it for paid server hosting with a complete collection of mods / gamepacks as well as the adaption to the server management panel for textures. Mod upload also exists in the panel but is disabled due to being free. If you want a full list of mods / gamepacks currently with the same management panel, go hop on over to https://edgy1.net and have the world opened up to dedicated paid hosting. He's my number one recommended in terms of top tier hosting.

Thanks, and best regards.

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

Or use my hosting which is free and you can reuqets mods, all from IRC control able (mods not but just ask)
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

homthack

by homthack » Post

Pentium44 wrote:

Well, I'm sure I can add unified_inventory and maptools but otherwise, I do appreciate the stop by IRC but I won't just be commanded to add mods for a FREE minetest server hosting service. It's free, and electricity and internet costs. My time is put into FOSS software, and this project is to provide an instance of my software that I've come up with. It's here for everyone to use as long as its not abused but I've added a good amount to the platform that it's pretty useable as it sits. Once I'm all finished up, with the panel, I might use it for paid server hosting with a complete collection of mods / gamepacks as well as the adaption to the server management panel for textures. Mod upload also exists in the panel but is disabled due to being free. If you want a full list of mods / gamepacks currently with the same management panel, go hop on over to https://edgy1.net and have the world opened up to dedicated paid hosting. He's my number one recommended in terms of top tier hosting.

Thanks, and best regards.
Okay I'll do the impossible if you have the difference for added. then I don't see anything in my list of mods that I have but it should recommend this what I want.

Unified_Inventory: a tool to check the craft guide to get the best idea you have but in minetest version 5.3.0 it no longer has yet but now it has just been added in the next releasedition.

Maptools: with the idea that you think you use a player that you want, you need a tool to handle it faster, you use pick admin that has the ability to have a possible to dig the block cloud.

This is the reference to incur the potions that you must solve.

homthack

by homthack » Post

Miniontoby wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:33
Or use my hosting which is free and you can reuqets mods, all from IRC control able (mods not but just ask)
You hosting does not exist yet but already backed page that losts the connection without having reported the issue,
I doubt that it could sell a free server but it has all the password that appears registered in a month.

Eagle

by Eagle » Post

Hi,
I am interested in your server hosting platform. I was just hoping that you could clarify a few points for me. First, are you still have space available for another server? And second, on https://free.minetest.host/ do I need to use the FreeHost option to create my server?
-Eagle

Miniontoby
GitHub: Miniontoby
IRC: Miniontoby
In-game: Miniontoby

by Miniontoby » Post

I have got 2 things to say:

1. The ssl cert is out of date
2. Is there any kind of source code online?
Working on mtctl ---- Check my mod "Doorbell" -- Stay safe

Nininik
GitHub: nininik0
IRC: nininik
In-game: nininik

by Nininik » Post

it does not work. sends me to some crappy domain.
↯Glory to Team Thunderstrike!↯
↯T.T.S.↯

Walker
In-game: Walker

by Walker » Post

Nininik wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 22:40
it does not work. sends me to some crappy domain.
seems to be down

here are two private alternatives:

Festus1965: viewtopic.php?t=29927
Walker (me): viewtopic.php?t=29923