[32x] tronic texture pack

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

[32x] tronic texture pack

by cHyper » Wed Sep 12, 2012 14:18

credits:http://evilmousestudios.com/tronic/

Image
some screenshots: (only for inspiration) https://chyper.at/tronic/

tronic texture pack @ wiki: https://wiki.minetest.net/Normal_resolution_texture_packs

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-MhevrAvTI

this texture pack will be published as soon as possible, more screenshots are on the way!

******** D O W N L O A D - S E C T I O N *********
https://chyper.at/tronic/
https://github.com/cHyper-0815OL
*********************************************************

other creations from members of the community:

sq2 from duane:
https://github.com/duane-r/sq2/tree/master/tronic-textures
Last edited by cHyper on Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:54, edited 54 times in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
Nexdah
Member
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 22:35
Location: New Minetestia

by Nexdah » Wed Sep 12, 2012 21:29

Boosts FPS a lot doesn't it?
This is a Signature.


First ever Astronaut in Minetest.
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Thu Sep 13, 2012 05:10

this pack is just not finished yet...
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

cornernote
Member
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 15:02

by cornernote » Thu Sep 13, 2012 05:39

this is awesome, very small and very cool textures

love the progress bar when you dig =)
Last edited by cornernote on Thu Sep 13, 2012 05:40, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
babe223
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 13:36
Location: Brasil,Rio de Janeiro

by babe223 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 19:42

ai cool that you are using my mod torches 3D
Bem vindos Brasileiros,eu sou primeiro brasileiro daqui do forum, espero que tragam bastante mods

[MOD] torch http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3021
[MOD]HATCHE:http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3458
 

cornernote
Member
 
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 15:02

by cornernote » Thu Sep 13, 2012 23:57

I think you should use the orange block for lava, and the minetest tronic texture pack comes with really cool animated lava, you should use that too.
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sat Sep 15, 2012 16:29

cornernote wrote:I think you should use the orange block for lava, and the minetest tronic texture pack comes with really cool animated lava, you should use that too.



animated lava comes with the next version ...
Last edited by cHyper on Sat Oct 06, 2012 16:59, edited 1 time in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
Calinou
Moderator
 
Posts: 3145
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 14:26
Location: Troyes, France
GitHub: Calinou
IRC: Calinou
In-game: Calinou

by Calinou » Sat Sep 15, 2012 17:11

Looks good! However, the stone doesn't fit the ores; you should make the stone texture darker. :)
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sat Sep 15, 2012 18:14

Calinou wrote:Looks good! However, the stone doesn't fit the ores; you should make the stone texture darker. :)


thats true,

I will change it in the next version.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
babe223
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2011 13:36
Location: Brasil,Rio de Janeiro

by babe223 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 22:27

why not to mod textures would also like more realistic
Bem vindos Brasileiros,eu sou primeiro brasileiro daqui do forum, espero que tragam bastante mods

[MOD] torch http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3021
[MOD]HATCHE:http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3458
 

User avatar
Zero23
Member
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 01:07
Location: Neo Arcadia

by Zero23 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 01:55

cool
I am the God of Destruction..e_e..But I Like building too.. >:D
 

TheLoLMan
Member
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 13:43

by TheLoLMan » Sun Sep 16, 2012 06:32

Please create the 0.3.1

PLEASE
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sun Sep 16, 2012 16:03

TheLoLMan wrote:Please create the 0.3.1

PLEASE


will implement it in the next versions.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

alladin
 

by alladin » Fri Sep 21, 2012 14:25

Why your Tronic texture looks like Disco_'s oCd pack for minecraft?
prooflink: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/582711-16x131-ocd-pack-by-disco/
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Fri Oct 05, 2012 23:22

none
Last edited by cHyper on Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:49, edited 2 times in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Wed Jan 02, 2013 15:09

read first post for more information please.
Last edited by cHyper on Fri Mar 24, 2017 13:29, edited 2 times in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 20:58

please add textures for tools
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sat Feb 02, 2013 22:46

jojoa1997 wrote:please add textures for tools


added tools for this texture pack...
i have also add tools for gold, hoe and bows and add these things in a later version.
Last edited by cHyper on Sat Feb 02, 2013 22:54, edited 1 time in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 23:04

cHyper wrote:
jojoa1997 wrote:please add textures for tools


added tools for this texture pack...
i have also add tools for gold, hoe and bows and add these things in a later version.

with gold do you mean for moreores
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sat Feb 02, 2013 23:11

jojoa1997 wrote:with gold do you mean for moreores


moreores will not be supported right now.
Last edited by cHyper on Mon Mar 20, 2017 18:50, edited 1 time in total.
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Sun Feb 03, 2013 02:19

added new elements...
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 15:57

here is a list of all the textures in minetest_game that you have not made. I dod not add the texture names for the ones in legacy since they are not used anymore. also could you make all the tools slightly different like in minetoon.
Code: Select all
default_apple
default_book
default_clay_brick
default_clay_lump
default_cloud
default_coal_lump
default_fence
default_grass_footsteps
default_iron_lump
default_juunglegrass
default_juungletree
default_juungletree_top
default_nc_back
default_nc_front
default_nc_rb
default_nc_side
default_paper
default_rail
default_rail_crossing
default_rail_curved
default_rail_t_junction
default_steel_block
default_steel_ingot
default_torch
default_torch_animated
default_torch_on_ceiling
default_torch_on_ceiling_animated
default_torch_on_floor
default_torch_on_floor_animated
heart
wieldhand
bucket
bucket_lava
bucket_water
door_brown
door_grey
door_steel
door_steel_a
door_steel_b
door_wood
door_wood_a
door_wood_b
vessels_drinking_glass
vessels_drinking_glass_inv
vessels_glass_bottle
vessels_glass_bottle_inv
vessels_glass_fragments
vessels_steel_bottle
vessels_steel_bottle_inv
Last edited by jojoa1997 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 19:49, edited 1 time in total.
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right
 

User avatar
cHyper
Member
 
Posts: 759
Joined: Fri May 06, 2011 08:49
Location: Austria
GitHub: cHyper-0815OL
IRC: cHyper
In-game: cHyper

by cHyper » Mon Feb 11, 2013 18:44

* added tools: wood-, stone-, steel- axe, sword, shovel, pick and mesepick

for minetest 0.3.1
___when_it's_done___ http://www.chyper.at_for_more_details___
 

User avatar
ray8888
Member
 
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2012 16:40
Location: de,lo woods

by ray8888 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 23:29

i give it a +1
fuck off
 

User avatar
jojoa1997
Member
 
Posts: 2890
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 05:11
Location: Earth

by jojoa1997 » Tue Mar 12, 2013 19:18

jojoa1997 wrote:here is a list of all the textures in minetest_game that you have not made. I dod not add the texture names for the ones in legacy since they are not used anymore. also could you make all the tools slightly different like in minetoon.
Code: Select all
default_apple
default_book
default_clay_brick
default_clay_lump
default_cloud
default_coal_lump
default_fence
default_grass_footsteps
default_iron_lump
default_juunglegrass
default_juungletree
default_juungletree_top
default_nc_back
default_nc_front
default_nc_rb
default_nc_side
default_paper
default_rail
default_rail_crossing
default_rail_curved
default_rail_t_junction
default_steel_block
default_steel_ingot
default_torch
default_torch_animated
default_torch_on_ceiling
default_torch_on_ceiling_animated
default_torch_on_floor
default_torch_on_floor_animated
heart
wieldhand
bucket
bucket_lava
bucket_water
door_brown
door_grey
door_steel
door_steel_a
door_steel_b
door_wood
door_wood_a
door_wood_b
vessels_drinking_glass
vessels_drinking_glass_inv
vessels_glass_bottle
vessels_glass_bottle_inv
vessels_glass_fragments
vessels_steel_bottle
vessels_steel_bottle_inv
will this stuff be updated anytime soon?
Coding;
1X coding
3X debugging
12X tweaking to be just right
 

Next

Return to Texture Packs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests