Python Serv 0.4.3

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

did you put mod in to games/minetest_game/mods

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

=== MOBS-MOD for MINETEST-C55 ===by PilzAdamInroduction:This mod adds some basic hostile and friendly mobs to the game.How to install:Unzip the archive an place it in minetest-base-directory/mods/minetest/if you have a windows client or a linux run-in-place client. If you havea linux system-wide instalation place it in ~/.minetest/mods/minetest/.If you want to install this mod only in one world create the folderworldmods/ in your worlddirectory.For further information or help see:http://wiki.minetest.com/wiki/Installing_ModsHow to use the mod:See https://github.com/PilzAdam/mobs/wikiFor developers:The API documentation is moved to https://github.com/PilzAdam/mobs/wiki/A ... Sourcecode: WTFPL (see below)Grahpics: WTFPL (see below)See also:http://minetest.net/ DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, December 2004 Copyright (C) 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net> Everyone is permitted to copy and distribute verbatim or modified copies of this license document, and changing it is allowed as long as the name is changed. DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION AND MODIFICATION 0. You just DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO.

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

I FUCKING FIXED IT!!!
YAY!!!
Ragnar FTW!!!
THE ZOMBIES WORK!!!
I FORGOT THAT THE MOD NEEDED FIRE MOD LOOOOL :O
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

sanchixx

by sanchixx » Post

GREAT!!!!!!

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Server down, fixing...
Are you saying that I put an abnormal brain into a seven and a half foot long, fifty-four inch wide GORILLA?

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

I have some bad news and some good news (again)
Bad news : I uninstalled the mobs mod, because of the crashing...
Good news : The server is now a PvP server... Every Man For Himself!
Maybe later im going to make teams...
*ALSO*
I uninstalled the current map, and generated a new one...
I wont use any commands, and will only have the same privs, as the other players, no exceptions!
And i installed some new mods...
Last edited by Ragnar on Sat Oct 27, 2012 17:44, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

The server will be up soon, right now im testing before opening (just in case)

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Attention!
the server is up, but it is not a PvP server yet...
Im going to search for mods of configs, that would make the teams use separate skins (blue team = blue skin ; red team = red skin etc.)

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Right now im working on the Call of Minetest mod, so i might not be online much, but the server will still be on, when im here...
when ill be done with the Call of Minetest mod, PythinServ will be the first one with it!
Then PythonServ will be a Team-Deathmatch server (maybe the first T-DM server on minetest!)
It will also have 2 teams.... Blue and Red...
both teams will have separate skins...
AND the server will have :
*No Interact (build)
*No Mobs

You can play on it, if you register on the website, that ill soon make... =)

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

hey...i dont know why, but for some reason theres more people when im online... :D
is it cause im a good player, or just dumb luck... :D

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Server is down, because it is sleeping :D
The server will be back on at about 9:00 Estonian time =)

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

The server is up!
JOIN!

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

What u adding

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

?......

.......?...??a.?...

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

i was trying to add FOOD mod, but i cant, because it crashes the server, and im gonna delete the food mod, until i get help for it...
server up in 5mins

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

Okay

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

Is it up

Actev8

by Actev8 » Post

What have you done

Zero23

by Zero23 » Post

the server is not working!! Why?
I am the God of Destruction..e_e..But I Like building too.. >:D

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

IM BACK BABE!!! OH YEAH!!!
sorry, but my internet was down =(
but i didnt abandon you!
i made A MODPACK!!! HELL YEAH!!!
ill post them in the mod releases section soon :D
the modpack os called " More buckets " and it adds 3 more buckets to the game :D
Wooden buckets, Golden buckets and Mese buckets :)

SilverWolfLily22

by SilverWolfLily22 » Post

Hi ragnar!!! is the server up now? imCOMINGGG
I love hunting ;)

Zeg9

by Zeg9 » Post

Still not up.
You're a bad guy. Lol.
I made a few (a lot of?) mods for minetest: here is a list.
See also the MT-Faithful texture pack (work in progress).

Zero23

by Zero23 » Post

wth man why cant i connect???? D:<
I am the God of Destruction..e_e..But I Like building too.. >:D

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

im REALLY sorry, but the server wont be up for a while... =(
my PC has either not enought memory, or i have a virus/spyware..... ='(
every time i boot my PC i get an error, that the computer cant start Isass.exe...
so i googled it and also the error code "0x0000006" and i got alot of results...i clicked on the first one...
it said
lsass.exe application error - If you are suddenly getting an lsass.exe application error and can't use your computer, its likely you have a virus which could provide access to personal information on your computer.

The lsass.exe application error usually comes from either a corrupted install of Windows, in which case you need to reinstall Windows, or your PC has been infected by a "drive-by download" and you need to remove the virus or trojan that installed a worm using a different file also named lsass.exe.

The original Windows version of lsass.exe is in your Windows/System32 folder, so any other instance of lsass.exe on your PC should be removed.

Getting rid of viruses, trojans, and malware hard to do unless you use the right removal tools. Basically, you are looking to remove all files associated with the virus/trojan/worm from your program files, system registry, and temporary internet files.

Boot into "safe mode" (hit F8 during the Windows boot)

To remove this particular application error and other malware variations, download the free MalwareBytes Anti-Malware tool at download.com, plus download Piriform's CCleaner and use these free tools to scan your PC.

Piriform CCleaner removes all the temporary browser files from your PC, which is where malware programs, viruses, and popup ad launchers files hide, often by renaming the executable file using random letters after one version is deleted.

You'll need to run the MalwareBytes Anti-Malware tool runs first because it runs before your computer finishes booting, so it can root out all the various virus files in the system registry before they can use tricky methods to reinstall themselves under those randomly generated new file names.

When the report finishes, it will list all the adware, spyware, and malware files like trojan keyloggers that need to be removed, along with the associated Windows registry keys that also need to be deleted to keep it from automatically re-installing.

Just follow the prompts to delete the malware files and your computer is clean. Delete all the temporary files using CCleaner so you don't get reinfected
this is one reason why i hate windows )=C
so, if anyone could help me, then PLEASE help... ='(
btw, im using my aunts laptop right now......and NO, i can not run the server from here...

Ragnar

by Ragnar » Post

Good news!
Im downloading Ubuntu Linux 12.10 ISO for my dvd-rom right now!
im gonna install ubuntu and remove windows...
cause in the official ubuntu wiki it said, that there are less then 50 known viruses for linux, and they all need root access...
UBUNTU LINUX FTW =)