Redcrab's server

Aqua

by Aqua » Post

I agree 100% smooth talking =D
Hi there ^.~

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
slendergirl66 wrote:I have something to say. Please hear me out.
I was recently informed by Cumehtar that i was permabanned when i logged in today. However, this has been done unjustly.
I DO NOT grief. I am STRONGLY against it.
A while ago, I had my friend Jennifer over to my house. I was showing her around the server, to show her how cool it was, etc. My mom wanted me to walk my dogs, so i let her use my computer so she could look around the server.
Now, I believe she had good intentions. I had told her earlier that i was trying to get apples to make red wool for a building. From what I have been told, what has been griefed was red wool, correct? Now, i have not been able to get ahold of her, but i believe she took the wool not knowing that it was against the rules.
[Insane, if you are reading this, I will give you all the red wool that she placed into my inventory.]
You have NO IDEA how upset I am. I would NEVER grief, and i for the most part stay around my home.
Please, try to understand. If I can, I will have Jennifer (my friend) contact an administrator if that is what needs to happen. I am truly sorry that something like this has resulted from my carelessness.
I understand if you decide to leave me banned. Thank you for your understanding.
User: slendergirl66
Carefully thought about the whole situation. Damage caused by the Insane and slendergirl66 occurred prior to this:
cactuz_pl wrote:There will be no more mercy for greifers.

report + proof* = permanent ban or interact revoke
Because "The law is not retroactive" Insane and slendergirl66 aren't banned permanently.

They both have now 5 days without "interact", until December 8. (remind me to grant you then)

From now, every confirmed greif will be punish by ban.

Excuses such as:
- "Someone hack into my account and greif."
- "My friend played using my account greif."
Will not be taken into account.

You are responsible for your own accounts. Keep your passwords safe, don't share them. If someone greif using your account that's only your fault and your account will be banned for that.

Anyone can destroy a few buildings and then say "That wasn't me".

"Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

I hope all of you are agree with me, If no I'm open for suggestions.
i strongly agree with this
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I agree also. :)
Neuro wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
slendergirl66 wrote:I have something to say. Please hear me out.
I was recently informed by Cumehtar that i was permabanned when i logged in today. However, this has been done unjustly.
I DO NOT grief. I am STRONGLY against it.
A while ago, I had my friend Jennifer over to my house. I was showing her around the server, to show her how cool it was, etc. My mom wanted me to walk my dogs, so i let her use my computer so she could look around the server.
Now, I believe she had good intentions. I had told her earlier that i was trying to get apples to make red wool for a building. From what I have been told, what has been griefed was red wool, correct? Now, i have not been able to get ahold of her, but i believe she took the wool not knowing that it was against the rules.
[Insane, if you are reading this, I will give you all the red wool that she placed into my inventory.]
You have NO IDEA how upset I am. I would NEVER grief, and i for the most part stay around my home.
Please, try to understand. If I can, I will have Jennifer (my friend) contact an administrator if that is what needs to happen. I am truly sorry that something like this has resulted from my carelessness.
I understand if you decide to leave me banned. Thank you for your understanding.
User: slendergirl66
Carefully thought about the whole situation. Damage caused by the Insane and slendergirl66 occurred prior to this:
cactuz_pl wrote:There will be no more mercy for greifers.

report + proof* = permanent ban or interact revoke
Because "The law is not retroactive" Insane and slendergirl66 aren't banned permanently.

They both have now 5 days without "interact", until December 8. (remind me to grant you then)

Excuses such as:

You are responsible for your own accounts. Keep your passwords safe, don't share them. If someone greif using your account that's only your fault and your account will be banned for that.

i strongly agree with this
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Sory, its off topic, but i must say it... other forums have nice rule, "never quote last reply". This forum is so spammed.
Or can somebody explain me why is good quote last reply?
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
BambooVase wrote:
cactuz_pl wrote:
Done
Can you please include me (BambooVaseTwo) to the owners.
Now only aldobr can do this by typing:

Code: Select all

/add_owner BambooVaseTwo 1196,5,2037 1449,60,2136
Wait up. Don't I live in Humble village too?
UBUNTU BRO!

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

davidpace wrote:If this really happened, I think he should be banned for atleast a week
Cumehtar wrote:I would like to report a following incident.
A person named Insane logged on server and complained his house was griefed. Then he stated insulting everybody on server and griefing the houses around his, explaining it as 'I get griefed = I grief"
Although it would be good to deal with the original griefer, I'm think Insane himself deserves some 'disciplinary measures'.
this happen i was online he say that "forrester go *uck your sister *ucking clit" and a lot to disrespectful things
()-()=|---|> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

i am forrester fo you info

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HeresTommy wrote:
davidpace wrote:If this really happened, I think he should be banned for atleast a week
Cumehtar wrote:I would like to report a following incident.
A person named Insane logged on server and complained his house was griefed. Then he stated insulting everybody on server and griefing the houses around his, explaining it as 'I get griefed = I grief"
Although it would be good to deal with the original griefer, I'm think Insane himself deserves some 'disciplinary measures'.
this happen i was online he say that "forrester go *uck your sister *ucking clit" and a lot to disrespectful things
He should be banned for two weeks with using "language."
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

AspireMint wrote:Sory, its off topic, but i must say it... other forums have nice rule, "never quote last reply". This forum is so spammed.
Some members just see the one post about "someone got banned" and don't see the reasoning behind that.
UBUNTU BRO!

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

cause it give a good rap

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
(...)

Excuses such as:

I agree too!

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Hmmmm, I never thought about that... that may be a good rule...
AspireMint wrote:Sory, its off topic, but i must say it... other forums have nice rule, "never quote last reply". This forum is so spammed.

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Neuro wrote:I definitely wouldnt make the whole server mine, im asking for it cuz im online more than cactuz and VE and i'd like to be able to get protection faster than waiting a few days to weeks at a time
Not the whole server, just the bits within 3000 blocks of spawn, lol

jokes
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Why? Because we have a few discussions and only one topic in this forum.

Protection requests, discussion about greifers, mod requests, recruitment requests, other requests to redcrab, posting random screen-shots etc.

We need to quote last post.

Or, forum dedicated to only this server with separated topics (protection requests, greifers reports, offtopic ...).

Or, more topics (about this server) on this forum.
Nope

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

cactuz_pl wrote: We need to quote last post.
But usually not the *entire* posting. The relevant part might be enough :-)

Besides: Thank you for your work on the server. And thanks to Redcrab as well! It's nice to see how it all develops and that griefers are taken care of. It is especially encouraging to hear that rollback works.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

is the a command to mute/ignore players? if not is it possible to make a mod for it?

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

Humble Village's screenshots :

Nighttime

Daytime

From left to right :

my house, my workshop (red roofs) (Those will be demolished for better versions), Elite's 5 Star Hotel (Square wooden topped roof) (Under reform), Library (Stone roof closer than elites hotel), Court Office (elevated besides the library) and jail (right below court office), Movie Theather (In front of court office, with a lot of lights), 1st Church of Humble Village (Reformed) (Closer than the theather, white walls), Father's bathroom (besides church close to the church's tress), Watch tower (talles building), Forrester's house (close to watch tower and church, red roof/wooden walls), Apartments (Center), Village Mall (right) and BambooVaseTwo's house at far right.

Now show : quarry, trade fair and docks.

Most buildings are under constant reform while we learn new things... The city is like 2 weeks old yet occupies already a fair ammount of land.

Movie theather would be awesome if any kind of neon lights is added to the server...
Last edited by aldobr on Tue Dec 04, 2012 22:33, edited 1 time in total.

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

my shop has been griefed into or something cuz there a hole in the wall next to my door

Last edited by Neuro on Tue Dec 04, 2012 22:58, edited 1 time in total.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

I don't think there is anything like that on this server :/
Neuro wrote:is the a command to mute/ignore players? if not is it possible to make a mod for it?

ssrock64

by ssrock64 » Post

I have created what I believe to be the tallest structure on the server. My sky house stands, at its tallest point, at 404 blocks above the ground, a full 236 taller than the Eiffel Tower (which required much more talent and greatness to make). Here's a few shots of it:

Forever losing passwords...

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

ssrock64 wrote:I have created what I believe to be the tallest structure on the server. My sky house stands, at its tallest point, at 404 blocks above the ground, a full 236 taller than the Eiffel Tower (which required much more talent and greatness to make).
sorry to dissappoint but i think immanuel_kant already beat you his first house i do believe is higher than eiffel tower and your house(not entirely sure) webD might know for sure if IK doesnt see this

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Neuro wrote:my shop has been griefed into or something cuz there a hole in the wall next to my door
Razor isn't greifer.

Proof 1
Proof 2
Proof 3
Proof 4
Proof 5

Razor's explanation have sense. As you can see on images. Damages has been done more than 313484 seconds ago, so he did it ~4 days ago, so it was before I said "No more mercy for greifers". Moreover Razor told me that he was removed these blocks, but he replaced them after that.

Razor is granted again. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Wed Dec 05, 2012 16:53, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

redcrab

by redcrab » Post

Announcement

Server updated to version 0.4.4 dev

Enjoy
0.4 for serious builder click here
Dedicated Minetest redcrab server forum at http://minetestbb.suret.net

It's nice to be important but it is more important to be nice.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

AWWWW YEEEAA!!!! Thanks redcrab! :)
redcrab wrote:Announcement

Server updated to version 0.4.4 dev

Enjoy

Razor

by Razor » Post

Actually, I never griefed his shop recently, it was when he was being a twat to me and killing me, so therefore I was inclined to see which bit of his shop was unprotected, I took the cobble and put it back, but I can guarantee that I didn't take anything from his shop recently.