Redcrab's server

User avatar
webdesigner97
Member
Posts: 1327
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 19:16
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97
Location: Cologne, Germany
Contact:

by webdesigner97 » Post

Poor AspireMint:

Image

User avatar
Ade96
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 15:48
Location: Finland

by Ade96 » Post

AM seemed to drink too much... and web, well he's just being silly I guess? :D
Image
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

User avatar
Neuro
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Post

jon98000 was on today, i now am sub-owner of lemoux and will try my best to return it, im currently getting the tunnels back up, 2 of them were completely closed off, if you know where they when plz let me know
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

User avatar
LoneWolf
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 00:52
Location: Princeton,North Carolina

by LoneWolf » Post

Can not connect any reasons???
(Owner Of Saren Estates) Veteran Builder Add Me On FaceBook... https://www.facebook.com/randy.hammond.336

heppy

by heppy » Post

i keep getting a could not load mesh error

User avatar
aldobr
Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:46

by aldobr » Post

All those who are getting errors with 0.4.4 : Return to 0.4.3 and play without 3D. I am doing that fine.

Current state of Humble Village :

Cine & KCB9 - Humble FM
Image

Village daytime view
Image
Last edited by aldobr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:46, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

Someone griefed these :/ please look into it :-)

Image
This, AspireMint says that insane probably did it himself, but I don't know.
Image

And this, I don't know when this was griefed but still please check into it :-)

Image

And that's it :-)
Last edited by davidpace on Fri Dec 07, 2012 15:26, edited 1 time in total.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

davidpace wrote:Someone griefed these :/ please look into it :-)
1. Pig has been greifed by Boosted.
Boosted, interact revoked and rollback. Pig is now well.

2. Insane's house never had roof.

3. Leroy was last building here. But I have no idea who is owner of this sign, maybe him.

Thanks for info.
Nope

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

For the 3rd picture, I made that pixel art, it used to say "ENJOY" I am wondering who griefed it, if leroy last touched it, he most likely griefed....
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
Ade96
Member
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 15:48
Location: Finland

by Ade96 » Post

Hey me and Cumehtar were wondering, if it would be possible to add this mod called DarkAge on the server? There would be a lot of useful materials for the medieval town we are building. The link for that mod is here: http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=3213
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

User avatar
Topywo
Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Post

Weird things happening I got tleported to this place after reconnecting.

Body of dvx:
Image

dvx, familygrog66 and David.
Image
Later it started to spit out dropped items

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

Yes, very strange and wierd things are happening.

1. I am unable to teleport too /home, home2, or spawn.

And a few other people are not able to teleport either, and there is an incredible amount of lag also :(
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
Topywo
Member
Posts: 1721
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Post

Special one for Razor :-)

Image

User avatar
cactuz_pl
Member
Posts: 876
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 16:34
Location: Poland

by cactuz_pl » Post

davidpace wrote:For the 3rd picture, I made that pixel art, it used to say "ENJOY" I am wondering who griefed it, if leroy last touched it, he most likely griefed....
I used rollback on Leroy, structure has been restored, so he did damages.

Leroy, interact revoked.
Nope

User avatar
aldobr
Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:46

by aldobr » Post

Humble village got griefed at several places...

Most damage was minimal and can be easily solved, but there are large (more than 10 blocks) damage done to buildings.

It happened outside village protection area, wich should be upgraded to include the newer buildings.

All that was stolen was cobblestone. Theres no rational reason for stealing cobblestone.

The only thing i can think of to explain this is ENVY.

I believe the griefer should be punished to the full extent of the law, because his deed was done on the basis of a intention trully ridiculous in nature (futile cause) and completely possible to supress in effect (He could have lived a perfectly ok life without griefing someone else work)...

Theres an protected area besides humble village that is property of qwred. I dont believe that he intends to use that area for anything, cause i never seen he online. If true, i ask him to relinquish his protected area. We did not know there was a protected area around when we started building. We need this area because the village has a complex structure and is quite hard to create a protection square without overlapping with qweered property.
Last edited by aldobr on Fri Dec 07, 2012 21:13, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
aldobr
Member
Posts: 316
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 05:46

by aldobr » Post

I have two suspects :

Leroy and Melkor.

Leroy because a rollback was made, and parts of some buildings where done by leroy (But the apartment flats were done by me alone, so the rollback wont explain everything).

Melkor was seen near the crime scene using a pickaxe. Probably clicking randonly, because i once crossed him and lost a heart to a pickaxe hit.

User avatar
davidpace
Member
Posts: 685
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:09
Location: United States

by davidpace » Post

I don't think pick axes do damage :/
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

User avatar
Melkor
Member
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2011 01:03
Location: Underground

by Melkor » Post

aldobr wrote:I have two suspects :

Leroy and Melkor.

Leroy because a rollback was made, and parts of some buildings where done by leroy (But the apartment flats were done by me alone, so the rollback wont explain everything).

Melkor was seen near the crime scene using a pickaxe. Probably clicking randonly, because i once crossed him and lost a heart to a pickaxe hit.
look, i been playing this game for so long now, im not intrested in destroying other peoples buildings, so stop that, please.
sorry for my english...
Last edited by Melkor on Fri Dec 07, 2012 21:58, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ssrock64
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 18:12

by ssrock64 » Post

Hey, I can't find a way to contact Neuro anywhere. Anyone know his email?
Forever losing passwords...

User avatar
Leroy
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Post

aldobr wrote:I have two suspects :

Leroy and Melkor.

Leroy because a rollback was made, and parts of some buildings where done by leroy (But the apartment flats were done by me alone, so the rollback wont explain everything).

Melkor was seen near the crime scene using a pickaxe. Probably clicking randonly, because i once crossed him and lost a heart to a pickaxe hit.
I havnt been on for a couple of weeks.
UBUNTU BRO!

User avatar
Leroy
Member
Posts: 261
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 23:43
Location: Antarctica

by Leroy » Post

aldobr wrote:Humble village got griefed at several places...

Most damage was minimal and can be easily solved, but there are large (more than 10 blocks) damage done to buildings.

It happened outside village protection area, wich should be upgraded to include the newer buildings.

All that was stolen was cobblestone. Theres no rational reason for stealing cobblestone.

The only thing i can think of to explain this is ENVY.

I believe the griefer should be punished to the full extent of the law, because his deed was done on the basis of a intention trully ridiculous in nature (futile cause) and completely possible to supress in effect (He could have lived a perfectly ok life without griefing someone else work)...

Theres an protected area besides humble village that is property of qwred. I dont believe that he intends to use that area for anything, cause i never seen he online. If true, i ask him to relinquish his protected area. We did not know there was a protected area around when we started building. We need this area because the village has a complex structure and is quite hard to create a protection square without overlapping with qweered property.
Listen. I have enough of this "ENVY" STUFF
UBUNTU BRO!

User avatar
ssrock64
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 18:12

by ssrock64 » Post

ssrock64 wrote:Hey, I can't find a way to contact Neuro anywhere. Anyone know his email?
Sorry, I didn't notice his post just a few above me.
Forever losing passwords...

User avatar
Neuro
Member
Posts: 227
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 09:37
Location: United States

by Neuro » Post

what do you need me for?
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

User avatar
HeresTommy
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 06:57

by HeresTommy » Post

aldobr wrote:Humble village got griefed at several places...

Most damage was minimal and can be easily solved, but there are large (more than 10 blocks) damage done to buildings.

It happened outside village protection area, wich should be upgraded to include the newer buildings.

All that was stolen was cobblestone. Theres no rational reason for stealing cobblestone.

The only thing i can think of to explain this is ENVY.

I believe the griefer should be punished to the full extent of the law, because his deed was done on the basis of a intention trully ridiculous in nature (futile cause) and completely possible to supress in effect (He could have lived a perfectly ok life without griefing someone else work)...

Theres an protected area besides humble village that is property of qwred. I dont believe that he intends to use that area for anything, cause i never seen he online. If true, i ask him to relinquish his protected area. We did not know there was a protected area around when we started building. We need this area because the village has a complex structure and is quite hard to create a protection square without overlapping with qweered property.
My house is made of cobble stone its behind the mall
()-()=|---|> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

User avatar
Josh
Member
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 23:11
Location: Victoria, Australia

by Josh » Post

I was just having a play around a minute ago, the world is not is loading properly (My house did not load)
/spawn and /home are getting glitchy (sometimes when you use /spawn you tend to respawn causing much fustration)
And sometimes you can die and still walk around, its like your a zombie........

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest