Redcrab's server

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

Josh wrote:I was just having a play around a minute ago, the world is not is loading properly (My house did not load)
/spawn and /home are getting glitchy (sometimes when you use /spawn you tend to respawn causing much fustration)
And sometimes you can die and still walk around, its like your a zombie........
Same Thing also one minute i was in humble village the next im in riverwood then i just teleport in to a cave then im right next to my house thewn i just died idk how
()-()=|---|> BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

Josh wrote:I was just having a play around a minute ago, the world is not is loading properly (My house did not load)
/spawn and /home are getting glitchy (sometimes when you use /spawn you tend to respawn causing much fustration)
And sometimes you can die and still walk around, its like your a zombie........
i agree, and btw the dying and still being able to walk around happens sometimes with you die i spawn
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

OOMG Im a HUMAZombieminetestian

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

is this server medieval then i don't request to add this mod if it isnt then can you add the gunmod
http://minetest.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=813

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

Just a quick reminder to please give me back my interact privs tommorrow! thanks! user: slendergirl66
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

Boost and I have plans for a MONSTER SIZED SHIP, but they got wrecked. dX
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

cactuz_pl wrote:
davidpace wrote:Someone griefed these :/ please look into it :-)
1. Pig has been greifed by Boosted.
Boosted, interact revoked and rollback. Pig is now well.

2. Insane's house never had roof.

3. Leroy was last building here. But I have no idea who is owner of this sign, maybe him.

Thanks for info.
OMG THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE LAW!
UBUNTU BRO!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

aldobr wrote:Humble village got griefed at several places...
Please post cords of these damages, I have no idea where is Humble village.
slendergirl66 wrote:Just a quick reminder to please give me back my interact privs tommorrow! thanks! user: slendergirl66
You and Insane are granted now.
Leroy wrote:OMG THIS HAPPENED BEFORE THE LAW!
I know that, therefore I didn't say "interact revoked permanently".

Every next greif (before "No mercy law") resulted punishment greater than the previous.

Last greif: Insane and slendergirl66 - 8 days, and before that someone had 6 or 5 days.

Your privs are revoked for 10 days (to December 17, remind me here then).
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sat Dec 08, 2012 19:39, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

HeresTommy wrote:is this server medieval then i don't request to add this mod if it isnt then can you add the gunmod
This isn't a war or PvP server either. But DarkAge has stuff to use for other meanings too, not only for medieval towns.
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

Razor

by Razor » Post

Who has put on my house in NR, "Razor, i am dissapointed" Please confess and whoever did it please tell me why you wrote that.
EDIT: Someone has removed the chests in my room also, please confess who did this as I'm quite frustrated.
Last edited by Razor on Sat Dec 08, 2012 08:43, edited 1 time in total.

aldobr

by aldobr » Post

Cactuz :

Cumehtar convinced me that the grief was actually the result of leoroy's rollback, so i fixed all the damages.

I ask Melkor to excuse me, but he was on the wrong place at the wrong time doing a suspect thing... Anybody would suspect him in the same situation.

All i need now is to update the village protection so all buildings fall withing the protected area.

On the other hand theres an empty protected area by qwered. I ask him to relinquish his protection over that area because at the time we started humble village we did not know that there was a protected area there, and now we cant demolish the whole village and go build somewhere else...

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

aldobr wrote:Cactuz :

Cumehtar convinced me that the grief was actually the result of leoroy's rollback, so i fixed all the damages.

I ask Melkor to excuse me, but he was on the wrong place at the wrong time doing a suspect thing... Anybody would suspect him in the same situation.

All i need now is to update the village protection so all buildings fall withing the protected area.

On the other hand theres an empty protected area by qwered. I ask him to relinquish his protection over that area because at the time we started humble village we did not know that there was a protected area there, and now we cant demolish the whole village and go build somewhere else...
If you are asking for village protection please post cords, then remind me about this request in game.
Nope

HeresTommy

by HeresTommy » Post

Ade96 wrote:
Ade96 wrote:is this server medieval then i don't request to add this mod if it isnt then can you add the gunmod
This isn't a war or PvP server either. But DarkAge has stuff to use for other meanings too, not only for medieval towns.
not pvcp=no kill others pvp=kill others i dont see me not getting killed by others

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

PROOF! Of the tallest structure on the server... (As far as I know) :-)

Note the coordinates on this one :)

Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Sokomine
GitHub: Sokomine
IRC: Sokomine
In-game: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Post

The darkage mod would be great to have. It is not as medieval as it sounds! Mostly it adds diffrent types of stone which are very useful for building and not limited to the dark age. However, just adding the mod would not be sufficiend since the stone layers are created at mapgen. Most of the map on Redcrabs server has long since been generated, and running around and causing new areas to be generated may lead to lag for other players.
Most of the stone blocks can be obtained out of a very small number of blocks (mud+slit) by cooking them several times. Chalk powder is another matter. There is already a crafting receipe for mud (which requires slit). It could be changed to something actually available on the server and be made less expensive than clay lumps.
A list of my mods can be found here.

Cumehtar

by Cumehtar » Post

Someone had griefed the castle near New Riverwood. I do not know, how exactly it was made, but there's a huge water and lava spill all around it and some walls seem to be missing.
Here are the screenshots:

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

Cumehtar wrote:Someone had griefed the castle near New Riverwood. I do not know, how exactly it was made, but there's a huge water and lava spill all around it and some walls seem to be missing.
Here are the screenshots:
That castle belongs to a player called sprungknoedl. Yep, that's his name (as far as I remember). He hasn't been online for month or two and I'm not sure if he comes back or not, but I think his castle was pretty nice.
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

HeresTommy wrote:is this server medieval then i don't request to add this mod if it isnt then can you add the gunmod
Helooo, this is a creative build server. I don't think Redcrab would want PVP on his server.
UBUNTU BRO!

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Leroy wrote:
Helooo, this is a creative build server. I don't think Redcrab would want PVP on his server.
survival build server
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

aldobr wrote:Cactuz :

I did add a ledge to Watch Tower.
UBUNTU BRO!

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

rubenwardy wrote:
Leroy wrote:
survival build server
Whoops.
UBUNTU BRO!

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Cumehtar wrote:Someone had griefed the castle near New Riverwood. I do not know, how exactly it was made, but there's a huge water and lava spill all around it and some walls seem to be missing.
Mars2 did it.

It was 8 hours ago, interact revoked.

Castle is fixed now.
Nope

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

CactuzPL, I need new protection for NR, once again. Here are the coordinates: 1270,-30000,1670 970,30000,1970

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Ade96 wrote:CactuzPL, I need new protection for NR, once again. Here are the coordinates: 1270,-30000,1670 970,30000,1970
Done
Nope

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

Can you set my skin to this:

http://multa.bugs3.com/upload/skin_2012 ... 858085.png

To do it, add a new file in the texture pack folder called player_rubenwardy.png iirc (on the server)
Last edited by rubenwardy on Sat Dec 08, 2012 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader