Redcrab's server

Leroy

by Leroy » Post

slendergirl66 wrote:Image

I have taken a screenshot of two comments that user Isaac has made for no reason at all. It was extremely innapropriate, and I hope that something will be done about this. Thank you.
I'm sure he was just trying to be a INNAPROPRIATE squirrel
UBUNTU BRO!

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

Neuro wrote:how do you create the kind of map on the first page cuz i wanna make one for the area around my city
still wanna know how to do this can anyone tell me? im on windows xp
"Get busy Living or Get busy Dying" ~Alexander Supertramp

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

Neuro wrote:
Neuro wrote:how do you create the kind of map on the first page cuz i wanna make one for the area around my city
still wanna know how to do this can anyone tell me? im on windows xp
I made a map for my town New Riverwood by opening the North Region map on the first post. Then I saved it on my pc, fiddled with zooming and using the Paint and I got the map of it. I'm not good in explaining, but this is what I got: http://imgur.com/a/zqxlA#0
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

Neuro wrote:still wanna know how to do this can anyone tell me? im on windows xp
Only owner of the server can do this, you need to have access to world files.

Then you need only run minetest/util/minetestmapper.py (in your Minetest folder).
(I have no idea how to run it under Windows).

Edit: Original version of this script contains only standard blocks types ( cobble, water, dirt...), moreblocks will not be visible.
To make them visible you have to edit section 'TRANSLATION_TABLE' to add additional nodes and colours. LOOK HERE, LINE 36
Last edited by cactuz_pl on Sun Dec 23, 2012 08:51, edited 1 time in total.
Nope

cactuz_pl

by cactuz_pl » Post

slendergirl66 wrote:I have taken a screenshot of two comments that user Isaac has made for no reason at all. It was extremely innapropriate, and I hope that something will be done about this. Thank you.
Player 'Issac': interact and shout - revoked for 4 days. (next time it will be 8 days)

Remind me about grant your privs back December 25 or later (in this forum).

I don't care if you brother, sister or friend did this, you should keep your password safe.
Nope

Issac

by Issac » Post

oh i see :|

Issac

by Issac » Post

oh it a song by soulja boy

Ade96

by Ade96 » Post

Hey cactuzPL. Could you protect some land for me? It will have some farms and a small village. Coordinates are here: 540,-30000,2140 700,30000,2020
If you're interested, here are some screenshots of my Redcrab's server's medieval town: http://ade96.imgur.com/ (Updated 8th of December)

Obiewan1111

by Obiewan1111 » Post

Ade96 wrote:Hey cactuzPL. Could you protect some land for me? It will have some farms and a small village. Coordinates are here: 540,-30000,2140 700,30000,2020
You can self protect on his server, by using the protect command and then the co-ords.
Youtube Channel; Minetest Gaming Videos

Is suggesting the Offtopic Section and getting it added an achievement? I guess it is!

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

ObieWan1111, I don't know for sure, But I think Ade96 has already protected 2 areas by himself. Even if he didn't the area he is requesting is to big for the self protection.
Taking a break for a while see ya guys!

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

redcrab do you think you could make a map around 30000,X,30000

AspireMint
GitHub: AspireMint
IRC: AspireMint
In-game: AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

I found hand O.O
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"There's 🧁for you, 🧁for me, 🧁for sale, 🧁for free"

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Wtf??? Wow. Nice find AspireMint!

It's probably just another bug :/

In some of my posts I will be putting "Secret" White sentences.. Tell me if you see them!!! :D

Alienhunter3010

by Alienhunter3010 » Post

Hi to all and Merry Xmas!

I need protection on a third slot, for my 'One Mile Deep' Pub.

Coordinates are:

25,-1560,-125 -25,-1600,-160

Is it possible?

Thank you very much. Alienhunter3010

AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of tomorrow.
Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

(125,22,-215)
"Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts."

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk!" ― Maurice Moss

Neuro

by Neuro » Post

AspireMint wrote:I found hand O.O
thats supposed to be like a testbox thing or something, in singleplayer you use the tester to place it and it gives details about the node

webdesigner97
GitHub: webD97
IRC: webdesigner97
In-game: webdesigner97

by webdesigner97 » Post

Merry Christmas! :D

LX-4292

by LX-4292 » Post

Neuro wrote:
LX-42 wrote:TO NEURO (and Skriminex):

I've got a problem. I Want to build a bridge from the east spawn area to the Tunnel to Desert City (by Immanuel_kant).
but i cant build it because of your protection area. my bridge crosses your protection area.
Can you give me the rights to build there, or continue it yourself ?

thx.
i dont understand the spawn is already connected to the tunnel

well, maybe i should just leave it the way it is :)

rubenwardy
GitHub: rubenwardy
IRC: rubenwardy
In-game: rubenwardy

by rubenwardy » Post

AspireMint wrote:I found hand O.O
Renewed Tab (my browser add-on) | Donate | Mods | Minetest Modding Book

Hello profile reader

AspireMint

by AspireMint » Post

Neuro wrote: thats supposed to be like a testbox thing or something, in singleplayer you use the tester to place it and it gives details about the node
but i found it in cave on this server, 5000 from spawn, and I could not take it :(
bug

paynekill

by paynekill » Post

hey red is payne i have a question and im here to report that isaac was rather offensive on ur server it was mostly tword slendergirl and in general to every1 else also for protection the city max started and isnt done we need it protected me tick max milleja arch but have nt finished so we cant really say how big we want to make it also theres been some griefing of some monuments also i found a mod that would be very handy to instal its called the crafting guide master one if u can have it given to each player it would be helpful to make crafting easier also on another noet i would like to request fly to help with cleaning up blocks and help newer people get started by finding a good placeto set there land so to speak and to help speed up the production of our city cuzthe process is slow going i understand and id apreciate the permission to plz and thank you paynekill my ingame name is payne my email iin paynekiller97@gmail.com if u need to reach me also if u need help to moderate the server i m usually on alot more often if u need the help im willing to help thank you for your time and thanks for being awsome and doing this server ur the best

,payne
my names payne ur blood is my gain

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

Is it true that user Payne has ban privs? Also, is it true that user RedStoneMiner has been permanently banned? (If not, please do; he kept breaking into my house after i barricaded myself in, proceeding to kill me not just once, but DOZENS of times. All b/c I told him not to build outside of the land I gave him in my village. I also later discovered that he killed my friend BaconChinchilla, whom I also know in real life, a total of twelve times for seemingly no reason.) I never got the chance to take a screenshot, and I hope that it won't effect this?
Thank you for your time, Cactuz. I appreciate it.
I'm one of the 2 current owners of Slender Fire Village in Redcrab's 4.4 server

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

paynekill wrote:hey red is payne i have a question and im here to report that isaac was rather offensive on ur server it was mostly tword slendergirl and in general to every1 else also for protection the city max started and isnt done we need it protected me tick max milleja arch but have nt finished so we cant really say how big we want to make it also theres been some griefing of some monuments also i found a mod that would be very handy to instal its called the crafting guide master one if u can have it given to each player it would be helpful to make crafting easier also on another noet i would like to request fly to help with cleaning up blocks and help newer people get started by finding a good placeto set there land so to speak and to help speed up the production of our city cuzthe process is slow going i understand and id apreciate the permission to plz and thank you paynekill my ingame name is payne my email iin paynekiller97@gmail.com if u need to reach me also if u need help to moderate the server i m usually on alot more often if u need the help im willing to help thank you for your time and thanks for being awsome and doing this server ur the best

,payne
payne, Isaac has already been reported and had his privs have been revoked for several days.

davidpace

by davidpace » Post

Slendergirl66, I do think not taking a screenshot will not help you in this case. But cactuz_PL should probably still give them a temporary ban :/. Not up to me though, it's up to cactuz :D

slendergirl66

by slendergirl66 » Post

paynekill wrote:hey red is payne i have a question and im here to report that isaac was rather offensive on ur server it was mostly tword slendergirl and in general to every1 else also for protection the city max started and isnt done we need it protected me tick max milleja arch but have nt finished so we cant really say how big we want to make it also theres been some griefing of some monuments also i found a mod that would be very handy to instal its called the crafting guide master one if u can have it given to each player it would be helpful to make crafting easier also on another noet i would like to request fly to help with cleaning up blocks and help newer people get started by finding a good placeto set there land so to speak and to help speed up the production of our city cuzthe process is slow going i understand and id apreciate the permission to plz and thank you paynekill my ingame name is payne my email iin paynekiller97@gmail.com if u need to reach me also if u need help to moderate the server i m usually on alot more often if u need the help im willing to help thank you for your time and thanks for being awsome and doing this server ur the best

,payne
payne, Isaac has already been reported and his privs have been revoked for several days.