[Modpack] Home Decor [git] [homedecor_modpack]

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Thu Nov 08, 2012 00:11

Pantries, maybe. A sofa seems like something that 3dforniture should supply though, but I suppose I could add one in the future.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
 

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Tue Nov 27, 2012 04:47

guilleelcapoextra: Homedecor works with anything from about 0.4.2 on up, so 0.4.3 and 0.4.4 are fine.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
 

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE
 

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay

by guilleelcapoextra » Wed Nov 28, 2012 21:39

VanessaE wrote:no prob :-)


I have a question but I think the version of ubuntu is l actualisable uqe is 0.4.3 and I get the error is that you would have to aber said before but wanted to know why
 

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Wed Nov 28, 2012 22:02

guilleelcapoextra wrote:I have a question but I think the version of ubuntu is l actualisable uqe is 0.4.3 and I get the error is that you would have to aber said before but wanted to know why

No entiendo muy bien lo que quieres decir con eso.
Si lo que quieres decir es que la versión en APT de Ubuntu es vieja, sí es vieja. La versión estable actual es 0.4.3. Si usas Ubuntu 12.04 o más reciente, tengo aquí la versión 0.4.4 (en proceso de prueba).

De momento, prueba con la sección hispana del foro, o háblame en IRC :)

In English:
I don't understand very well what you are saying.
If you wanted to say that the version on Ubuntu APT is old, yes it's old. The current stable version is 0.4.3. If you use Ubuntu 12.04 or later, I have a precompiled 0.4.4 version to share (currently in testing stage).

In the meantime, please use the spanish section of the forum, or talk to me on IRC :)
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2
 

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay

by guilleelcapoextra » Thu Nov 29, 2012 01:27

kaeza wrote:
guilleelcapoextra wrote:I have a question but I think the version of ubuntu is l actualisable uqe is 0.4.3 and I get the error is that you would have to aber said before but wanted to know why

No entiendo muy bien lo que quieres decir con eso.
Si lo que quieres decir es que la versión en APT de Ubuntu es vieja, sí es vieja. La versión estable actual es 0.4.3. Si usas Ubuntu 12.04 o más reciente, tengo aquí la versión 0.4.4 (en proceso de prueba).

De momento, prueba con la sección hispana del foro, o háblame en IRC :)

In English:
I don't understand very well what you are saying.
If you wanted to say that the version on Ubuntu APT is old, yes it's old. The current stable version is 0.4.3. If you use Ubuntu 12.04 or later, I have a precompiled 0.4.4 version to share (currently in testing stage).

In the meantime, please use the spanish section of the forum, or talk to me on IRC :)


no digo que la bercion de ubuntu sea vieja pero lo que digo es que no me anda este mod de BanessaE
por que me pone un error yo uso la bercion 0.4.3 la 0.4.4 no se si esta disponible okey pero mejor ablame por facebook buscame guille ezequiel fialho (foto de una perra negra) :)
Last edited by guilleelcapoextra on Thu Nov 29, 2012 01:39, edited 1 time in total.
 

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Thu Nov 29, 2012 07:34

guilleelcapoextra wrote:mejor ablame por facebook

Solicitud de amistad enviada.
"Diego Martínez" y sí, el de la foto soy yo :)
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2
 

User avatar
guilleelcapoextra
Member
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 23:49
Location: uruguay

by guilleelcapoextra » Thu Nov 29, 2012 14:48

kaeza wrote:
guilleelcapoextra wrote:mejor ablame por facebook

Solicitud de amistad enviada.
"Diego Martínez" y sí, el de la foto soy yo :)


oka como como como eres tuu enserio wow :0
Last edited by guilleelcapoextra on Thu Nov 29, 2012 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
 

Destira
 

by Destira » Mon Dec 03, 2012 05:32

For some odd reason, I can't seem to get this mod to work in my game. I have 0.4.3 or whatever you call it, but when it's "creating the server" it won't load. I've tried this several times and am wondering if it's my computer. I would really love to have this in my game, too. :(
 

User avatar
kaeza
Moderator
 
Posts: 2158
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 05:00
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay
GitHub: kaeza
IRC: kaeza diemartin blaaaaargh
In-game: kaeza

by kaeza » Mon Dec 03, 2012 05:52

Destira wrote:For some odd reason, I can't seem to get this mod to work in my game. I have 0.4.3 or whatever you call it, but when it's "creating the server" it won't load. I've tried this several times and am wondering if it's my computer. I would really love to have this in my game, too. :(

Could you elaborate more on the subject?
Does it show any kind of error dialog?
What kind of computer do you have?
Also, you could try 0.4.4 . It's still in testing stage, but it's pretty stable. It has 3D players and support for shaders.
Your signature is not the place for a blog post. Please keep it as concise as possible. Thank you!

Check out my stuff! | Donations greatly appreciated! PayPal | BTC: 1DFZAa5VtNG7Levux4oP6BuUzr1e83pJK2
 

User avatar
Topywo
Member
 
Posts: 1720
Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 20:27

by Topywo » Mon Dec 03, 2012 15:00

Destira wrote:For some odd reason, I can't seem to get this mod to work in my game. I have 0.4.3 or whatever you call it, but when it's "creating the server" it won't load. I've tried this several times and am wondering if it's my computer. I would really love to have this in my game, too. :(


Did you try changing the folder name into: homedecor
All lowercases.
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Wed Dec 26, 2012 18:59

For a start we are missing a few things:

A desk tidy, you know, dem pen holders.
A desk. Simple to put yer pc / laptop on.
Perhaps variations of the desks, such as ones with cabinets, and ones with out.
A desk chair, you know, the ones that spin around with dem wheels.
A mini cd player, cmon, theres on at the desk where I'm at.
2.0 PC Mini speakers, generally for desktops.
A VCR, DVD Player and Blu-Ray, for the tv.
A wall mounted LCD Plasma.
A standing version of the LCD Plasma.
DVD / CD Racks.
Fireplaces.
Photo's / Paintings.
Wool stairs. We need wool stairs, really -- makes better carpets with such.
Power sockets, perhaps a Minetest standard powered by mesecons??
Standing lamps.
A sofa which is for two people.
Armchairs, real leather ones and wool covered ones.
Wastebasket.
Garbage cans. (We brits call them rubbish bins.)
Lifting lid bins, when you step on them the head lifts.
Washing machine.
Tumble dryer.
Dishwasher.
Clothing lines.
Microwave.
Food processor / blender.
Cheese toasty grill. (Sandwich grill)
Light switches.
Ironing board with unfolded and folded variants.
Washing baskets.
Wall radiators.
Fake electrical fireplace. (for gods sake please add a animation for it.)
Light producing candles.
Kitchen bowls, jugs, cutlery, plates, et al.
Lava lamps. Make dem animate. And with different colours too!
Coat hangers.
Baths.
Showers.
Shower curtain.
Bathroom tiles.
Toilets. (Yes im preaching on 3dforniture.)
Towel racks.
Tube based lights, that gasey stuff like neon.
Towels.
Assorted shower gels / soaps.
Bars of soap.
Toilet rolls.
Window sills.
High chairs.
Dining chairs.
Wall clocks.
Alarm clocks.
Space heaters.
Pointing jet based heaters, the propane type mechanics use.
Children's toy boxes, male and female editions.
LEGO. Is this that much of a good idea?
Chimneys.
Beds. For the love of god. PilzAdam's is not a easily texture-able.
Squirtable liquid soap bottles, cmon.
Computer monitor, 4:3 and 16:9.
Inflatable furniture, there must be a single and double airbed. ;)
Futons.
Coffee tables.
Misc beer bottles. (non drinkable...)
Garage tools.
Tool boxes.
Ceiling lights that are like lightbulbs.
Free standing globes.
Guitars that hang on walls.
Kitchen roll dispenser.
Knives block.
Rolling pins.
Misc kitchen equipment; scisscors, cutting boards, draining boards.
Deep fat fryer. HELL YEAH.
Kitchen tiles.
Wallpaper.
Wardrobes.
Bedside tables.
Safes?
Cardboard boxes of various sizes. (Like chests, great for building a new house and moving in!)
Various bathroom items such as shower gels... (I know you'll moan..)
Door mats, like welcome...
Cloak stand.
Filing cabinets.
Last edited by Jordach on Thu Dec 27, 2012 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

markveidemanis
Member
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 15:41

by markveidemanis » Wed Dec 26, 2012 19:01

Jordach wrote:For a start we are missing a few things:

A desk tidy, you know, dem pen holders.
A desk. Simple to put yer pc / laptop on.
Perhaps variations of the desks, such as ones with cabinets, and ones with out.
A desk chair, you know, the ones that spin around with dem wheels.
A mini cd player, cmon, theres on at the desk where I'm at.
2.0 PC Mini speakers, generally for desktops.
A VCR, DVD Player and Blu-Ray, for the tv.
A wall mounted LCD Plasma.
A standing version of the LCD Plasma.
DVD / CD Racks.
Fireplaces.
Photo's / Paintings.
Wool stairs. We need wool stairs, really -- makes better carpets with such.
Power sockets, perhaps a Minetest standard powered by mesecons??
Standing lamps.
A sofa which is for two people.
Armchairs, real leather ones and wool covered ones.
Wastebasket.
Garbage cans. (We brits call them rubbish bins.)
Lifting lid bins, when you step on them the head lifts.
Washing machine.
Tumble dryer.
Dishwasher.
Clothing lines.
Microwave.
Food processor / blender.
Cheese toasty grill. (Sandwich grill)
Light switches.
Ironing board with unfolded and folded variants.
Washing baskets.
Wall radiators.
Fake electrical fireplace. (for gods sake please add a animation for it.)
Light producing candles.
Kitchen bowls, jugs, cutlery, plates, et al.
Lava lamps. Make dem animate. And with different colours too!
Coat hangers.

+1
BitCoin: 1Eq4arvykGNa1YC2DbJpWcwGfMvtFGjAoR
 

Josh
Member
 
Posts: 1146
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 23:11
Location: Victoria, Australia

by Josh » Thu Dec 27, 2012 02:03

markveidemanis wrote:
Jordach wrote:For a start we are missing a few things:

A desk tidy, you know, dem pen holders.
A desk. Simple to put yer pc / laptop on.
Perhaps variations of the desks, such as ones with cabinets, and ones with out.
A desk chair, you know, the ones that spin around with dem wheels.
A mini cd player, cmon, theres on at the desk where I'm at.
2.0 PC Mini speakers, generally for desktops.
A VCR, DVD Player and Blu-Ray, for the tv.
A wall mounted LCD Plasma.
A standing version of the LCD Plasma.
DVD / CD Racks.
Fireplaces.
Photo's / Paintings.
Wool stairs. We need wool stairs, really -- makes better carpets with such.
Power sockets, perhaps a Minetest standard powered by mesecons??
Standing lamps.
A sofa which is for two people.
Armchairs, real leather ones and wool covered ones.
Wastebasket.
Garbage cans. (We brits call them rubbish bins.)
Lifting lid bins, when you step on them the head lifts.
Washing machine.
Tumble dryer.
Dishwasher.
Clothing lines.
Microwave.
Food processor / blender.
Cheese toasty grill. (Sandwich grill)
Light switches.
Ironing board with unfolded and folded variants.
Washing baskets.
Wall radiators.
Fake electrical fireplace. (for gods sake please add a animation for it.)
Light producing candles.
Kitchen bowls, jugs, cutlery, plates, et al.
Lava lamps. Make dem animate. And with different colours too!
Coat hangers.

+1

Or inflatible furniture from the 60's
 

User avatar
Jordach
Member
 
Posts: 4500
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 17:58
Location: Blender Scene
GitHub: Jordach
IRC: Jordach
In-game: Jordach

by Jordach » Thu Dec 27, 2012 14:15

Josh wrote:
markveidemanis wrote:+1

Or inflatible furniture from the 60's

More to the listing. :D
Last edited by Jordach on Thu Dec 27, 2012 19:23, edited 1 time in total.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19056 Solar Plains Dev Server
 

Sokomine
Member
 
Posts: 3616
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 17:31
GitHub: Sokomine

by Sokomine » Thu Dec 27, 2012 19:17

Small living-room-tables for the 3dforniture-armchairs would be nice as well.
A list of my mods can be found here.
 

User avatar
Likwid H-Craft
Member
 
Posts: 1113
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2013 14:20
Location: Lost in Crypt

by Likwid H-Craft » Sun Jan 06, 2013 20:06

So much stuff...

I can see your's house form here.
My Domain's/others:
http://likwidtest.hj.cx/ (Not Done)
 

wulfsdad
Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38
GitHub: moonsdad

by wulfsdad » Tue Jan 08, 2013 03:07

In door_wood_plain.lua the descriptions are for the wood/glass door.
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Tue Jan 08, 2013 03:50

Oops! So it is. Fixed in git.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
 

wulfsdad
Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:38
GitHub: moonsdad

by wulfsdad » Wed Jan 09, 2013 20:46

I added some code to your kitchen_cabinet_with_sink to be able to fill buckets with water from it:
Code: Select all
    on_punch = function (pos, node, puncher)
        local tool = puncher:get_wielded_item()
        if tool then if tool:get_name() == "bucket:bucket_empty" then
             puncher:get_inventory():remove_item("main", "bucket:bucket_empty")
             puncher:get_inventory():add_item("main", "bucket:bucket_water")
        end end
    end

You have to drop a bucket onto the sink and then pick it up and punch the sink at the same time: if you aim to hit the bucket above the sink so that you punch a node other than the sink you will recieve it empty but if you punch the sink as you pick up the bucket you will receive a bucket of water. For some reason it doesn't work to punch the sink with the bucket in hand, but I kinda like the extra step, it seems natural.
It comes in handy next to one of my rabbit cages (from my_mobs) when they run out of water. Though, one time I accidentally flooded my kitchen. You can include it if you want.
 

User avatar
Inocudom
Member
 
Posts: 3009
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 01:14
IRC: Inocudom
In-game: Inocudom

by Inocudom » Fri Jan 11, 2013 17:16

The doors that come with Minetest will be opened by the right button of the mouse from now on. Will you make such a change with the doors and gates in this mod?
My whole legacy is an abomination.
 

User avatar
VanessaE
Moderator
 
Posts: 4207
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:38
Location: Waynesville, NC
GitHub: VanessaE
IRC: VanessaE
In-game: VanessaE

by VanessaE » Fri Jan 11, 2013 18:09

I will make that change at some point in the future, after I figure most people are using that update (personally I don't like this new change, but that's just me) - maybe when MT 0.4.5 is out, so that I can point people to "version X or higher" to avoid confusion.
You might like some of my stuff: Plantlife ~ More Trees ~ Home Decor ~ Pipeworks ~ HDX Textures (16-512px)
 

Brandy
New member
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 15:39

by Brandy » Tue Feb 05, 2013 16:20

ok, so I went through Josh's list and he named a lot of ideas I had for furniture items, but I still have a few more ideas. I have ideas for people who build public and business facilities. For instance, I have a movie theater and it would be nice to have a popcorn machine, candy counters, soda dispensers, and cash registers. For stores...item shelves. Also, I have a county jail but there are no doors that fit with the jail bars and that would be nice to have. I would seriously love to have a variety of sofas, beds, and countertops. There is a mod for curtains and window fixtures in different colors and it would be nice to have sofas and beds to match them. For countertops, it would be nice to have granite, marble, glass, and steel countertops. It would also be nice to have a steel refrigerator and stove. I know Josh mentioned computers and office chairs, but I would just like to reiterate that bc it would be very nice to have. Also, he mentioned the small appliances like microwaves, toasters, coffee makers, and dishes which would be great. Table lamps with different lamp shades to match window fixtures, vases with flowers, telephones, pictures for both tables and walls, wall mirrors for bedrooms and bathrooms, and diving boards for pools. I have a coffee shop and it would be great to have a coffee maker and a cappacino machine. It would be wonderful to have different varieties of sitting chairs to choose from instead of just the wooden ones and the grey ones. There isnt a very wide spectrum of colors provided for furniture items and that is something that would be nice, being able to paint tables and chairs different colors and choosing sofas and counters with different textures.
 

PreviousNext

Return to Mod Releases



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: v-rob and 8 guests